Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) (104917 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 03, 2020
longetivity:
our BBN is the best in all the black nations of the world.
I didn't bring this here for comparison. I brought it here to show those calling people watching BBN jobless that the whites also participate in BB.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by joyandfaith: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Do you know why I created this thread? Ok here is why. Some persons think that those watching BBN are irresponsible and jobless.
Since most of us worship the whites, I brought this here to show us that the whites also watch and participate in Big Brother. Are they also irresponsible and jobless?

if you house is on fire, will you be watching masquerade?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Chanchit: 5:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Truth be told, I would have nightmares sleeping inside that house. It's too flashy. That BBN house is not that bad, at least I can still sleep peacefully inside that. Then anyone noticed Canadian brothers have real jobs? unlike our housemates here

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Oh, well I'm not of the opinion that they're irresponsible, but truth is majority are Jobless.(in Nigeria).

In Canada you can work per hour. Maybe after working like 6 - 7hrs and you got your pay, then you can go home to watch BBN.
But is that the case in Nigeria? absolutely No.
The point was, are those watching BBCAN irresponsible since some of us think those watching BBN are irresponsible.
I am not talking about country's economy or educational system here. I am referring to the name tag given to those watching BBN.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Do you know why I created this thread? Ok here is why. Some persons think that those watching BBN are irresponsible and jobless.
Since most of us worship the whites, I brought this here to show us that the whites also watch and participate in Big Brother. Are they also irresponsible and jobless?
It's stupidity to compare Nigeria and Canada, Canada have what Nigeria doesn't have, like good jobs etc

you can even work for some hours and make some cash then watch any show you want to watch, unlike in Nigeria where 85% of youths are jobless.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
The point was, are those watching BBCAN irresponsible since some of us think those watching BBN are irresponsible.

Well.... No, they ain't. (Except if there is another definition of irresponsible by them)

It's an entertainment show.
They ain't irresponsible but they're jobless (Majority).
END OF THE THREAD

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 03, 2020
joyandfaith:

if you house is on fire, will you be watching masquerade?
So BBN should be scraped because Nigeria is in bad state? Are the BBN organizers and watchers responsible for the problems in Nigeria?
When you want to destroy a tree, you attack it from the root. Figure out the root of Nigeria's problem and tackle it. Last time I checked, BBN wasn't the root of Nigeria's problem.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
It's stupidity to compare Nigeria and Canada, Canada have what Nigeria doesn't have, like good jobs etc

you can even work for some hours and make some cash then watch any show you want to watch, unlike in Nigeria where 85% of youths are jobless.
Who is talking about comparison here? Read people's comments before you quote them. I have stated reason I created this thread. It isn't for comparison. I created this thread to let those calling BBN watchers "irresponsible" that the whites also watch BB. Are they also irresponsible?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Chanchit:
Truth be told, I would have nightmares sleeping inside that house. It's too flashy. That BBN house is not that bad, at least I can still sleep peacefully inside that. Then anyone noticed Canadian brothers have real jobs? unlike our housemates here
BBN opens doors for housemates to get jobs.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Who is talking about comparison here? Read people's comments before you quote them. I have stated reason I created this thread. It isn't for comparison. I created this thread to let those calling BBN watchers "irresponsible" that the whites also watch BB. Are they also irresponsible?
How many whites do watch big brother compare to blacks?

do you think all white men will waste their precious times on a show that wouldn't add any impact to them? most of the whites that watch the show are the elderly ones or those who have free time, whites don't even vote the way Nigerians does, they know what to do with their money.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by espn(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Nice house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:

If I wanted to compare the two Big Brothers, I'd be placing pictures of the two, side by side. The same way I brought BBCAN houseguests on the thread, is the same way I'd bring BBN housemates on the thread. This thread is not for comparison. It is to let those you tag people watching BBN "irresponsible" to see that the whites also partake in BB. I hope I've made myself clear.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
How many whites do watch big brother compare to blacks?

do you think all white men will waste their precious times on a show that wouldn't add any impact to them? most of the whites that watch the show are the elderly ones or those who have free time, whites don't even vote the way Nigerians does, they know what to do with their money.
Are you saying that Nigerians that watch don't have free time? Any proof that the majority of those that watch BBCAN are elderly?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by ikennamadu1(m): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Oh, well I'm not of the opinion that they're irresponsible, but truth is majority are Jobless.(in Nigeria).

In Canada you can work per hour. Maybe after working like 6 - 7hrs and you got your pay, then you can go home to watch BBN.

I know say one ode must spoil this thread .. tufiakwa
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by espn(m): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Chanchit:
Lol they are influencers...I mean some were Instagram olosho... I sometimes question the kind of people that get fame or make money in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 6:01am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Are you saying that Nigerians that watch don't have free time? Any proof that the majority of those that watch BBCAN are elderly?
The last time I checked 90% of the people that watch that show are jobless, some are also under graduate.

which business man or someone with a job will sit down for 24hrs watching people that wouldn't add any impact to them

don't even argue with me because I don't live in Nigeria, so I know what happens here better than you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 6:03am On Oct 03, 2020
ikennamadu1:

I know say one ode must spoil this thread .. tufiakwa

K'enu e gba

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
The last time I checked 90% of the people that watch that show are jobless, some are also under graduate.

which business man or someone with a job will sit down for 24hrs watching people that wouldn't add any impact to them

don't even argue with me because I don't live in Nigeria, so I know what happens here better than you.
Are you saying that those watching BB spend 24hrs of their time to watch? Are you saying that someone like Otedola wouldn't watch BBN at his spare time?

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:

You don't live in Nigeria how does that come in in the question I asked you?

5 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by blingxx(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2020
FarahAideed:
The set is finer but I doubts it's bigger than NIGERIAns version ..900 million votes in 90 days is a huge feat

Think again.. Their viewers are allover north and South America

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by FarahAideed: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2020
blingxx:

Think again.. Their viewers are allover north and South America

How south America ?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2020
FarahAideed:
The set is finer but I doubts it's bigger than NIGERIAns version ..900 million votes in 90 days is a huge feat
In BBCAN, it's the HGs that vote unlike BBN where the viewers vote. If viewers are allowed to vote in BBCAN, their votes would go up too considering the fact that a lot of people especially in the US watch BBCAN.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by FarahAideed: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
In BBCAN, it's the HGs that vote unlike BBN where the viewers vote. If viewers are allowed to vote in BBCAN, their votes would go up too considering the fact that a lot of people especially in the US watch BBCAN.

Ohh now I get
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by blingxx(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2020
FarahAideed:

How south America ?
The same reason s.africans Ghana and other countries also view bbn

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by FahBuLous: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2020
FarahAideed:
over 900million votes in 71days nt 90days

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by FarahAideed: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2020
FahBuLous:
over 900million votes in 71days nt 90days

Okay I thought it was a 90 day show or you count just days open for voting?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Pious101: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2020
Hendris:
Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid..

1month is 1500
3months is 4k
1year us 8k

Drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or contact me on 081...311..231..93
am sure this would use data as well
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by FarahAideed: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2020
blingxx:

The same reason s.africans Ghana and other countries also view bbn

But South America is not North America.. The best comparison would be the middle east watching Big brother Nigeria
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by femi4: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Can you tell us the HDI, Level of poverty, the economy of Canada
Can you please show us Canada cities.
Can you please show us their institution structures
Can you please tell us how their standard of education is
Can you please tell us their lifestyle

Then lastly, make a research, whenever they do convocation or best students graduating from various institution, check the prize given to them compare with ours (that's if they even give you anything)
Do you even understand the thread.

Big brother is a franchise not own by Nigeria as some people suggested

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by maiiilooo(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Apart from that sef, u can't compare Canada with Nigeria, Canada that is well developed and doing very well, if I'm not wrong they should have less or zero worries which is not the case here in Nigeria..
Yeah, i know it's good we have fun sometimes, but don't u think we are focusing this much energy on the wrong side? We have many problems in this country, bad leadership, insecurity, poverty, unemployment, poor economic growth, increase in the limitation of our rights as citizens and so many more..
Imagine BBnaija having the total 900 million vote, if we could focus and pressure our leaders with this same or more magnitude of vigor, don't u think this country will move forward?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by FahBuLous: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2020
FarahAideed:

Okay I thought it was a 90 day show or you count just days open for voting?
This year was shorter compared to last year..

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Hendris(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Pious101:
am sure this would use data as well
Of course but it doesn't consume data, with 200mb u re good to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.