Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) (104916 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
That's myopic of you. The real voters vote in thousands of naira

Truth.
If 100% people watch BBN

70% of them don't earn up to 50k/month. (Or maybe 30k self)
That's the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by YorubaNinja: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2020
OP brain na like fish... no wonder her body dey reek of foul odor angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by femi4: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Truth.
If 100% people watch BBN

70% of them don't earn up to 50k/month.
That's the truth.
And that make them jobless

The mentality of some of us in this Country is that when we don't value what others valued, we tag them as jobless yet they might be doing better than you in their chosen field spending fewer hours
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
Don't mind them. Dele momodu, Ben Bruce, Dokpesi, Otedola , Duoye Diri are jobless now
He said those watching BBN are jobless and on gen to watch BBN 24hrs. I never knew jobless people could afford fuel for gen.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
Don't mind them. Dele momodu, Ben Bruce, Dokpesi, Otedola , Duoye Diri are jobless now
Kogi Gov, Bayelsa Gov are also jobless according to him.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Icey.jayz says people with good jobs don't watch BBN. I guess the jobless and the ones without good jobs were able to raise over $26k for Erica in a couple of days.
Tell me if any reasonable person will donate his/her hard earned money on someone that isn't worth shít, don't be surprised those that donated are into fraudulent business or fraud, and most of them are broke, you know how stupid Nigerian youths can be.

a man that knows how he suffered to earn his money will never donate his hard earned money on someone that isn't worth it, just like how a fool and his money are soon parted..
if I want to give out my hard earned money I know who to give, I would rather donate it to orphanage homes and get my blessings than donate to a rude ass twât that isn't worth it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Tell me if any reasonable person will donate his/her hard earned money on someone that isn't worth shít, don't be surprised those that donated are into fraudulent business or fraud, and most of them are broke, you know how stupid Nigerian youths can be.

a man that knows how he suffered to earn his money will never donate his hard earned money on someone that isn't worth it, just like how a fool and his money are soon parted..
if I want to give out my hard earned money I know who to give, I would rather donate it to orphanage homes and get my blessings than donate to a rude ass Arrow that isn't worth it.
Most of them are broke and were able to afford $26k, security details etc. Some bought cars for their housemates. Oh! What a jobless set.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Aderr: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
In BBCAN, it's the HGs that vote unlike BBN where the viewers vote. If viewers are allowed to vote in BBCAN, their votes would go up too considering the fact that a lot of people especially in the US watch BBCAN.
It's still stvpid the kind of attention bbn get here. Canada na rich country where the youths can afford to relax and still have society doing a lot for them. Nigeria's case different. It's good to relax by watching things like bbn but the attention it gets here shows that with our kind of youths, Nigeria going nowhere unless we the youths change. We watch too much nonsense and are not knowledgeable on things that matter. Check out the nonsense contents in our Nollywood or even nairaland here. Nigeria's youths always run from discussion that needs exposure and knowledge.
BigBrother is in US too but not popular at allll! It gets just about 4million viewers per season in America. Check 100 most popular TV shows in America. BigBrother is not among. And that's what ignorant youths are dying for in Nigeria. cheesy

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/most-watched-tv-shows-highest-rated-2018-2019-season-game-of-thrones-1203222287/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
And that make them jobless

The mentality of some of us in this Country is that when we don't value what others valued, we tag them as jobless yet they might be doing better than you in their chosen field spending fewer hours

What are we valuing Abeq

In USA, the unemployment rate is around 8.4, in Canada it's less.

Pls remind me our unemployment rate in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

What's the percentage?
How much is the money?
How regular is the wins.
How much have you won so far since you started watching football?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
How many Muslims do you see in BBN house? Let's start from there.
You won't find Muslim there because they know the show is trashy and not worth it

5 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Aderr:
It's still stvpid the kind of attention bbn get here. Canada na rich country where the youths can afford to relax and still have society doing a lot for them. Nigeria's case different. It's good to relax by watching things like bbn but the attention it gets here shows that with our kind of youths, Nigeria going nowhere unless we the youths change. We watch too much nonsense and are not knowledgeable on things that matter. BigBrother is in US too but not popular at allll! It gets just about 4million viewers per season in America. Check 100 most popular TV shows in America. BigBrother is not among. And that's what ignorant youths are dying for in Nigeria. cheesy

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/most-watched-tv-shows-highest-rated-2018-2019-season-game-of-thrones-1203222287/
Don't mind the girl, arguing with Naija girls most times is not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
How much have you won so far since you started watching football?

I have stopped watching football(officially) in 2016. I only check updates once in a while.

That's because I don't have time.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

What are we valuing Abeq
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You won't find Muslim there because they know the show is trashy and not worth it
So don't bring Dangote into it. Since you can't find Muslims.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Aderr:
It's still stvpid the kind of attention bbn get here. Canada na rich country where the youths can afford to relax and still have society doing a lot for them. Nigeria's case different. It's good to relax by watching things like bbn but the attention it gets here shows that with our kind of youths, Nigeria going nowhere unless we the youths change. We watch too much nonsense and are not knowledgeable on things that matter. Check out the nonsense contents in our Nollywood or even nairaland here. Nigeria's youths always run from discussion that needs exposure and knowledge.
BigBrother is in US too but not popular at allll! It gets just about 4million viewers per season in America. Check 100 most popular TV shows in America. BigBrother is not among. And that's what ignorant youths are dying for in Nigeria. cheesy

Meanwhile the unemployment rate in USA is 8.4% cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Aderr: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

What are we valuing Abeq

Don't mind them. Thirty year olds shouting Laycon My Man while still been fed by patents. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

I have stopped watching football(officially) in 2016. I only check updates once in a while.

That's because I don't have time.
Ok sir. I asked how much you have won so far and not if you've stopped watching or not.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Most of them are broke and were able to afford $26k, security details etc. Some bought cars for their housemates. Oh! What a jobless set.
Just like I said earlier, a fool and his money are soon parted. those donation are money gotten from frauds etc

a guy like me that makes legal money will never donate my hard earned money on such trash.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Ok sir. I asked how much you have won so far and not if you've stopped watching or not.

Refer to those that place bet games

Refer to those that owns bet website how much they earn.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by joyandfaith: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
So BBN should be scraped because Nigeria is in bad state? Are the BBN organizers and watchers responsible for the problems in Nigeria?
When you want to destroy a tree, you attack it from the root. Figure out the root of Nigeria's problem and tackle it. Last time I checked, BBN wasn't the root of Nigeria's problem.

if you house is on fire, will you be watching masquerade? NO!!! definitely, masquerade is not the cause of burning house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Aderr: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Meanwhile the unemployment rate in USA is 8.4% cheesy
Abi o. Unemployment rate in USA 8.4% and big brother US viewers, only 4 million even after 20 years. grin It shows how fuckwd up majority of Nigeria's youths are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Aderr: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Just like I said earlier, a fool and his money are soon parted. those donation are money gotten from frauds etc

a guy like me that makes legal money will never donate my hard earned money on such trash.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Aderr: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Don't mind the girl, arguing with Naija girls most times is not worth it.
Does anyone needs to be told that big brother naija is trashy and mainly for frivolous and unemployed people? grin

6 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Aderr:
Abi o. Unemployment rate in USA 8.4% and big brother US viewers, only 4 million even after 20 years. grin It shows how fuckwd up majority of Nigeria's youths are.

Just imagine people like yaya bello.
I'm sure his security votes will not be less than 100m in a month.

How much is 100m(tax payers money) to a Nigeria governor that He will use it to buy cars or sponsor fans to vote for them. (since he can get the 100folds of the money back from tax payers cheesy)

Yet the jobless youths will be hailing them cheesy

No reasonable person will use his hard earned money and donate it to that useless show - Iceyjayz

11 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Aderr: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Kogi Gov, Bayelsa Gov are also jobless according to him.
Are our governors ever serious people? grin grin Kogi and bayelsa govs for that matta.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Aderr: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Just imagine people like yaya bello.
I'm sure his security votes will not be less than 100m in a month.

How much is 100m(tax payers money) to a Nigeria governor that He will use it to buy cars or sponsor fans to vote for them. (since he can get the 100folds of the money back from tax payers cheesy)

Yet the jobless youths will be hailing them cheesy

No reasonable person will use his hard earned money and donate it to that useless show - Iceyjayz
Na so now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Aderr:
Are our governors ever serious people? grin grin Kogi and bayelsa govs for that matta.
LOL.

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Now that tacha is broke, where are those Youths

You can fund her "gofundme" account cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Aderr: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2020
sapphiere:
LOL.
Lol. cheesy
I lie? Is it not funny when you bring thieves like Yaya Bello and Diri into the discussion? You sef. wink

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2020
joyandfaith:

if you house is on fire, will you be watching masquerade? NO!!! definitely, masquerade is the cause of burning house
Is BBN the cause of Nigeria's problems? How does BBN causes bad roads, unemployment, power shortage, faulty education etc?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Aderr:
Lol. cheesy
I lie? Is it not funny when you bring thieves like Yaya Bello and Diri into the discussion? You sef. wink
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.