Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) (104918 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
Do you even understand the thread.

Big brother is a franchise not own by Nigeria as some people suggested

Ain't talking about who owns it. undecided

It's who watches it.

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Dayoebe(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2020
what is the main objective of this reality show.?

How and why are you guys addicted to it?

To me, its no fun. S#it

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Are you saying that those watching BB spend 24hrs of their time to watch? Are you saying that someone like Otedola wouldn't watch BBN at his spare time?
Don't get me wrong, we all know that alot of Nigerian youths spend 24hrs watching the show, some 15hrs but most of them don't miss the show at all, can a person with a good job spend that amount of time watching such show? if that person isn't jobless.

I don't know about otedola but I don't think he will watch that show for up to 15 minutes, dangote that I know can never ever watch such show, nothing matters to him than his business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2020
maiiilooo:

Apart from that sef, u can't compare Canada with Nigeria, Canada that is well developed and doing very well, if I'm not wrong they should have less or zero worries which is not the case here in Nigeria..
Yeah, i know it's good we have fun sometimes, but don't u think we are focusing this much energy on the wrong side? We have many problems in this country, bad leadership, insecurity, poverty, unemployment, poor economic growth, increase in the limitation of our rights as citizens and so many more..
Imagine BBnaija having the total 900 million vote, if we could focus and pressure our leaders with this same or more magnitude of vigor, don't u think this country will move forward?

Exactly, ask Nairalanders when last they watch this Nigerian show by NTA " Young Investors"

5 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Hedonisco: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
The last time I checked 90% of the people that watch that show are jobless, some are also under graduate.

which business man or someone with a job will sit down for 24hrs watching people that wouldn't add any impact to them

don't even argue with me because I don't live in Nigeria, so I know what happens here better than you.

You're right. But the problem is that a lot of 'jobless' people happen to have illicit money in Nigeria o. Counterintuitive but true. Numerous mid level and high class oloshos, fraudsters, rentiers, scheming contractors, middle men, and other shadowy characters etc...along with their dependants and beneficiaries. Them plenty for Abuja and Lagos at least. Go to some random houses in middle class or high brow neighbourhoods on any random weekday morning and afternoon, you will see full grown ladies, men and women lazing around in their air-conditioned living rooms, watching Netflix, Dstv....and BBN of course, lol.

Those who have actual jobs (who have to work hours everyday for their daily bread) simply cannot have time to watch this nonsense all day long.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Hedonisco:

You're right. But the problem is that a lot of 'jobless' people happen to have illicit money in Nigeria o. Counterintuitive but true. Numerous mid level and high class oloshos, fraudsters, rentiers, scheming contractors, middle men, and other shadowy characters etc...along with their dependants and beneficiaries. Them plenty for Abuja and Lagos at least. Go to some random houses in middle class or high brow neighbourhoods on any random weekday morning and afternoon, you will see full grown ladies, men and women lazing around in their air-conditioned living rooms, watching Netflix, Dstv....and BBN of course, lol.

Those who have actual jobs (who have to work hours everyday for their daily bread) simply cannot have time to watch this nonsense all day long.
That's the obvious truth, people with good jobs won't have time to watch such show.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Pious101: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Hendris:

Of course but it doesn't consume data, with 200mb u re good to go
200mb to stream how many movies?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by femi4: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Ain't talking about who owns it. undecided

It's who watches it.
Its watched by both young and old, employed and unemployed. It is not responsible for your calamity or that of the Nation

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by femi4: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
That's the obvious truth, people with good jobs won't have time to watch such show.
So who are those voting?

Those without jobs?

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
Its watched by both young and old, employed and unemployed. It is not responsible for your calamity or that of the Nation

I'm asking you this question.

How many hours do you use to watch BBN?

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2020
maiiilooo:

Apart from that sef, u can't compare Canada with Nigeria, Canada that is well developed and doing very well, if I'm not wrong they should have less or zero worries which is not the case here in Nigeria..
Yeah, i know it's good we have fun sometimes, but don't u think we are focusing this much energy on the wrong side? We have many problems in this country, bad leadership, insecurity, poverty, unemployment, poor economic growth, increase in the limitation of our rights as citizens and so many more..
Imagine BBnaija having the total 900 million vote, if we could focus and pressure our leaders with this same or more magnitude of vigor, don't u think this country will move forward?
Is BBN the cause of these problems you listed?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
So who are those voting?

Those without jobs?
Don't they vote online?

Ain't the fans sharing airtime on street.
How much Is #30 undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by abiola708(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Buy your original desiger wears at FB-Abiomart store or IG-abiuni_wears.

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Hendris(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Pious101:
200mb to stream how many movies?
At least 2-3
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Don't get me wrong, we all know that alot of Nigerian youths spend 24hrs watching the show, some 15hrs but most of them don't miss the show at all, can a person with a good job spend that amount of time watching such show? if that person isn't jobless.

I don't know about otedola but I don't think he will watch that show for up to 15 minutes, dangote that I know can never ever watch such show, nothing matters to him than his business.
Are you tryning to say that Nigeria has 24hrs power supply?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Dayoebe:
what is the main objective of this reality show.?

How and why are you guys addicted to it?

To me, its no fun. S#it
Do you watch football?

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Are you tryning to say that Nigeria has 24hrs power supply?
So you haven't seen people on gen to watch BBN?

5 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:

Are you saying that Dangote is 24hrs on the job and does not have a free time for himself?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by estyvino(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Too flashy, it could have been more beautiful as it's without been too flashy.

Stay that house for three months and I bet you will develop eye problem afterwards

4 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Do you watch football?

Sis forget about football.
You can even make some little change by watching football.
Hope you know

You can make few cash by watching "who wants to be a millionaire"
Hope you know

5 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2020
estyvino:
Too flashy, it could have been more beautiful as it's without been too flashy.

Stay that house for three months and I bet you will develop eye problem afterwards

That's because we're ain't used to it here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Are you saying that Dangote is 24hrs on the job and does not have a free time for himself?
Dangote is a very busy business man, even if he have a little free time, would he watch such show? no way.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:
Don't they vote online?

Don't mind him, he's talking as if he don't know what's up.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
So who are those voting?

Those without jobs?
Iceyjayz says people with good jobs don't watch BBN. I guess the jobless and the ones without good jobs were able to raise over $26k for Erica in a couple of days.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Dangote is a very busy business man, even if he have a little free time, would he watch such show? no way.
How many Muslims do you see in BBN house? Let's start from there.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Kccheechy(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2020
So this is your justification for the useless show Abi? We must copy them because they are doing it ba?

6 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by femi4: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:
Don't they vote online?

That's myopic of you. The real voters vote in thousands of naira

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Sis forget about football.
You can even make some little change by watching football.
Hope you know

You can make few cash by watching "who wants to be a millionaire"
Hope you know
Are you aware that viewers won cash prizes at BBN?

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Dayoebe(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Do you watch football?
of course I do, but not so addicted.
All thanks to ManUtd inconsistency...

Are you trying to compare BBN with football?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Seerade029: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Are you aware that viewers won cash prizes at BBN?
What's the percentage?
How much is the money?
How regular is the wins.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by femi4: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Iceyjayz says people with good jobs don't watch BBN. I guess the jobless and the ones without good jobs were able to raise over $26k for Erica in a couple of days.
Don't mind them. Dele momodu, Ben Bruce, Dokpesi, Otedola , Duoye Diri are jobless now
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
So you haven't seen people on gen to watch BBN?
Oh! I didn't know that the so called jobless people could afford fuel. LOL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.