Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) (104911 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by drskyfly007(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nigeria needs a TV competition, like #TheApprentice, where youths compete on how to succeed in business, and the winner gets a large sum of money to spend on their business. It will be far more productive for the minds of our youth, than #BBNaija! Even in UK, where our version of Big Brother originated, Big Brother ended in 2018. We are the world headquarters for extreme poverty. Our population is growing twice faster than our economy. We need shows that promote youthful business, not #BBNaija that promotes youthful sex! We need more jobs for our youth, not more babies and abortions! We need shows that make the youth think of money, not shows that make them Hot!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Pancakeey(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eeeeww the house is just too colorful the housemates would be getting dizzy spells from time to time because they wouldn’t be able to focus on a particular image.

Nah I don’t like this house

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Orpe7(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunde835:
Nigeria bbn is still learning from these guys. Dey ar done with their phd while we are still in primary 4

The contestants even have jobs o
Not yansh shaking girls from social media

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by DexterousOne(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hedonisco:

You're right. But the problem is that a lot of 'jobless' people happen to have illicit money in Nigeria o. Counterintuitive but true. Numerous mid level and high class oloshos, fraudsters, rentiers, scheming contractors, middle men, and other shadowy characters etc...along with their dependants and beneficiaries. Them plenty for Abuja and Lagos at least. Go to some random houses in middle class or high brow neighbourhoods on any random weekday morning and afternoon, you will see full grown ladies, men and women lazing around in their air-conditioned living rooms, watching Netflix, Dstv....and BBN of course, lol.

Those who have actual jobs (who have to work hours everyday for their daily bread) simply cannot have time to watch this nonsense all day long.

I think you are right

The paradox
Unproductive rich people
While working class toil day and night just to get by
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Larena(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
cray91:
+971521787201
100% legit
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Muftimenk: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Are you saying that Dangote is 24hrs on the job and does not have a free time for himself?

Why do you think he divorced two times?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Muftimenk: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Y

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by VTJN(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Glaciered:
Kudos to the Designers for the incredibly artistic and unique rooms.
Hello mir, please i want you to help me actualise my dream, i have a mini poultry farm i'm running against december for festive season, but my birds had no food to feed on, as they just exhausted the ones i bought for them. also they are due for their porse vaccine (2 weeks old birds) but i can't get their vaccine and food due to some financial constrains. this was the first time i'm into poultry business and the birds are growing very well with no mortality rate. although i intend to make it big with time. pls come to my aid ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.