Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (65949 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:
[s]
You are a churchgoer yourself.
Go ahead you enlightened one - At what point did God create His Mercy Seat? At what point did God create Darkness? At what what point did God created Angel Michael (lol, I'm taunting you with this)?
Since all these were not listed among the creation account in Genesis 1&2.[/s]
Rooster and bull Looooooool

Didn't Christ ask us to verify a tree (not a forest bro) by its fruit? I've once called you to tell me a single (good) fruit you produce that my tree does not. When you achieve that, we can start talking.

Okay so why are you so bothered about my views now? If you feel you're doing what's required of you according to the Bible, fine. But you shouldn't be asking me this kind of question because I don't have time for your baseless sarcastic comments.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
DappaD:

Rooster and bull Looooooool
It's a question the generation of your GB will never be able to answer grin
You can rest now.

Okay so why are you so bothered about my views now? If you feel you're doing what's required of you according to the Bible, fine. But you shouldn't be asking me this kind of question because I don't have time for your baseless sarcastic comments.
In this case, I wasn't expecting you to say anything.
The mission is to silence you that you are forming enlightened.

Mission Accomplished! grin

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Guy, don't be scared na, we haven't even started.
1. Man is Spirit
2. Man Has a spirit

fleshyly Man is not a spirit being, it is what is born by spirit (men undergoing new birth) that is Spirit, care to explain ?

Choose 1 and let the devil be ashamed....Smiles smiley
One step at a time, don't be too forward.
You still haven't filled your boots with 1 Corinthians 15:45 compared to John 3, as i've asked you to.

Jesus is a life giving Spirit, yes ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:
[s]
It's a question the generation of your GB will never be able to answer grin
You can rest now.
In this case, I wasn't expecting you to say anything.
The mission is to silence you that you are forming enlightened.
Mission Accomplished! grin[/s]

Focus on the topic at hand and stop throwing tantrums. See as them dey use expose you.
It's only in Blabbermouth's dictionary that form of existence(is/to be) is the same as possession(have/has) grin grin
Boy you better go take some English lessons.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You want to do tag team grin grin grin grin

LWKMD!

Help him choose an option then.
The last we checked, Adam na MAN! grin

Adam didn't experience the new birth did he ?

The spotlight is on the new birth which Jesus said is a birth that produce a Spirit being . This is the Almighty point you all need to explain. Livingchrist has bowed out , Emusan is struggling , blabbermouth help them out.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Barristter07:

fleshyly Man is not a spirit being, it is what is born by spirit (men undergoing new birth)
that is Spirit,care to explain ?

Nooo! grin
Jesus HAS a spirit by fire by force! grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Barristter07:

fleshyly Man is not a spirit being, it is what is born by spirit (men undergoing new birth) that is Spirit, care to explain?
Fleshly bawo?
(Bobo yi fe je kin re rin p'ara mi grin grin grin )

Choose! Choose! Choose! Choose choose choose choose!

Pick an option bro, let the Devil be ashamed.

Why the question mark?
Stay one place please. Be grounded in whatever position you are picking.

Jesus as a man is a life-giving spirit.
So,
MAN is Spirit
Or
MAN has a Spirit

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Barristter07:

Adam didn't experience the new birth did he ?

The spotlight is on the new birth which Jesus said is a birth that produce a Spirit being . This is the Almighty point you all need to explain. Livingchrist has bowed out , Emusan is struggling , blabbermouth help them out.
Are you this weak?
Pick an option and stop looking for someone to lick your scrotum.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
DappaD:

Focus on the topic at hand and stop throwing tantrums. See as them dey use expose you.
It's only in Blabbermouth's dictionary that form of existence(is/to be) is the same as possession(have/has) grin grin
Boy you better go take some English lessons.
Read your reply, then ask yourself - What was I trying to say?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Fleshly bawo?
(Bobo yi fe je kin re rin p'ara mi grin grin grin )

Choose! Choose! Choose! Choose choose choose choose!

Pick an option bro, let the Devil be ashamed.

Why the question mark?
Stay one place please. Be grounded in whatever position you are picking.

Jesus as a man is a life-giving spirit.
So,
MAN is Spirit
Or
MAN has a Spirit

Jesus can't be a spirit and a man. Sound like you are confused. Pick one.

I further shed light on the point when I said Being born again is birth to produce Spirit beings. Don't forget born again Christian's will have the same nature with Jesus.

Explain what it means that a Born again Christian is a " Spirit " ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Are you this weak?
Pick an option and stop looking for someone to lick your scrotum.

grin grin . You probably hijack a conversation you have no idea of.

Christian's who are born by spirit , Jesus said IS SPIRIT ?

What does it mean ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Read your reply, then ask yourself - What was I trying to say?

I said go take some English lessons! I know it's not your primary language so it might be difficult to grasp.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus can't be a spirit and a man. Sound like you are confused. Pick one.
Open your Bible and read
John 5:21
John 6:63
The quickener na MAN!
Talk another one.
Shebi you want to learn ni, you will learn.

I further shed light on the point when I said Being born again is birth to produce Spirit beings. Don't forget born again Christian's will have the same nature with Jesus.
The rebirth starts even before you die (in flesh)! So, except you will tell me Man becomes a spirit before he dies.

Do not forget that Paul spoke of a spiritual man (one that is born of Christ) and a Physical man.

Let's do a bit of English study. Before that, Go to John 4:24 and see if there is nothing like the indefinite article "A" between "is" and "spirit".

Explain what it means that a Born again Christian is a " Spirit " ?
Okay, let me get to business now

(Before that, check that scripture you culled out that from and show me the indefinite article "A" there.
Learn the difference between a noun and an adjective)

To be born of Christ is to be born of Spirit.

To be born of Adam is to be born of flesh.

In other terms, being born of Adam is biological, being born of Christ is spiritual.

For this reason, you need not to enter into any physical womb of any mother, but to be born by the Spirit of Christ.

To be more enlightened, answer this question;
How can A Man that Has NO SPIRIT worship A SPIRIT GOD, in a SPIRITUAL TEMPLE in SPIRIT?

(Paul wasn't drunk when he spoke of a spiritual man and a natural man)

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
DappaD:

I said go take some English lessons! I know it's not your primary language so it might be difficult to grasp.
Sleep bro. I'm done with you tonight.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
I said it . You have no single idea of the topic you hijacked.

Blabbermouth:

Open your Bible and read
John 5:21
John 6:63
The quickener na MAN!
Talk another one.
Shebi you want to learn ni, you will learn.

The rebirth starts even before you die (in flesh)! So, except you will tell me Man becomes a spirit before he dies.

Do not forget that Paul spoke of a spiritual man (one that is born of Christ) and a Physical man.

Let's do a bit of English study. Before that, Go to John 4:24 and see if there is nothing like the indefinite article "A" between "is" and "spirit".

Okay, let me get to business now

(Before that, check that scripture you culled out that from and show me the indefinite article "A" there.
Learn the difference between a noun and an adjective)

To be born of Christ is to be born of Spirit.

To be born of Adam is to be born of flesh.

In other terms, being born of Adam is biological, being born of Christ is spiritual.

For this reason, you need not to enter into any physical womb of any mother, but to be born by the Spirit of Christ.

To be more enlightened, answer this question;
How can A Man that Has NO SPIRIT worship A SPIRIT GOD, in a SPIRITUAL TEMPLE in SPIRIT?

(Paul wasn't drunk when he spoke of a spiritual man and a natural man)

Let me burst you again , nothing like " a " at John 4:24 , it was added by English translators. I guess your ignorance is so thick .

Now that you have been enlightened , God is Spirit means he is a Spirit being.

So A person born by spirit is Spirit means the person would also become a Spirit being correct ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
The ignorance of Blabbermouth stinks

Ignorance 1 : he smuggled " Has " into the texts

Ignorance 2: doesn't even know the " A " at John 4:24 was an addition by English translators. Too bad .

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You want to do tag team grin grin grin grin

LWKMD!

Help him choose an option then.
The last we checked, Adam na MAN! grin

Smh . Adam was born again ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Barristter07:
I said it . You have no single idea of the topic you hijacked.

Let me burst you again , nothing like " a " at John 4:24 , it was added by English translators. I guess your ignorance is so thick .

Now that you have been enlightened , God is Spirit means he is a Spirit being.

So A person born by spirit is Spirit means the person would also become a Spirit being correct ?
Arrrghhh
This is too much
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Barristter07:
The ignorance of Blabbermouth stinks
Ignorance 1 : he smuggled " Has " into the texts

Ignorance 2: doesn't even know the " A " at John 4:24 was an addition by English translators. Too bad .
Another fallacy.

Does John 4:24 have the indefinite article "A" or not?

By the way, I already told you what Being born of the Spirit means.
Your cowardice didn't make this fun tonight. So scared you were, you couldn't choose between
MAN Has a Spirit
Or
Man is Spirit.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jozzy4:

Smh . Adam was born again ?
1 Corinthians spoke of 2 Adams, which of the Adam are you referring to?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Another fallacy.

Does John 4:24 have the indefinite article "A" or not?

By the way, I already told you what Being born of the Spirit means.
Your cowardice didn't make this fun tonight. So scared you were, you couldn't choose between
MAN Has a Spirit
Or
Man is Spirit.
stop embarrassing yourself Mr grin . The a was added by English writers NOt original Greek.

Being born of spirit IS Spirit Not Has a spirit. U actually tell us lies .
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

1 Corinthians spoke of 2 Adams, which of the Adam are you referring to?

One is Spirit .

The other is not

The Same Corinthians clarify.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jozzy4:

One is Spirit .
I'm a nice man sha. I keep lending an helping hand, you keep refusing.

Your level of English did not make you realize something;
The word spirit there is not a noun!

The other is not
The Same Corinthians clarify.
Like a cunning serpent, you dodged "life-giving" when referencing Corinthians.
John 5:21 says shush! The quickener is a man.

So, choose 1
Man is SPIRIT
Man Has A Spirit.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jozzy4:

stop embarrassing yourself Mr grin . The a was added by English writers NOt original Greek.

Being born of spirit IS Spirit Not Has a spirit. U actually tell us lies .
Guy, the addition would have been your advantage! grin grin
You guys need to learn English, you embarrass yourselves easily.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jozzy4, Barristter07
It's almost like most JW don't even understand simple English.

GOD is Good √
God is A Good ×

If there was an indefinite article "A" in both scripture, that is to say

What is born of the Spirit is A Spirit

If so, that would mean that the last word (I.e. SPIRIT) is a noun.
That is to say - Christ is saying that those born of the Spirit will become A SPIRIT.
(That would have meant you have a point)

However the absence of an article there strongly indicates that "IS SPIRIT" is an adjective, not a noun.
(That is to say, Man is spiritual)
Need I remind us that Paul firmly stated this after the ressurection of Christ - A spiritual man.

Jozzy4 and Barristter07, as best as you can, tell me what A SPIRITUAL MAN mean.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

I'm a nice man sha. I keep lending an helping hand, you keep refusing.

Your level of English did not make you realize something;
The word spirit there is not a noun!

Like a cunning serpent, you dodged "life-giving" when referencing Corinthians.
John 5:21 says shush! The quickener is a man.

So, choose 1
Man is SPIRIT
Man Has A Spirit.

Jesus is called Spirit. Spirit cannot be a man. Absorb that.

Life giving Spirit simply means a Spirit being that can give life .

It doesn't change the narration, Jesus is called Spirit
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Guy, the addition would have been your advantage! grin grin
You guys need to learn English, you embarrass yourselves easily.

Don't be a Mumu, " a " wasn't part of the original writing . It simply says God is Spirit.

What is born of spirit is Spirit too .

" is spirit " is the key , that's what Barristter07 have been telling you. The expression simply means a Spirit being.

You are trying to use a as a difference point . But it shows how little you know. A was never part of the original writing, it's just for emphasis sake. Learn grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Jozzy4, Barristter07
It's almost like most JW don't even understand simple English.

GOD is Good √
God is A Good ×

If there was an indefinite article "A" in both scripture, that is to say

What is born of the Spirit is A Spirit

If so, that would mean that the last word (I.e. SPIRIT) is a noun.
That is to say - Christ is saying that those born of the Spirit will become A SPIRIT.
(That would have meant you have a point)

However the absence of an article there strongly indicates that "IS SPIRIT" is an adjective, not a noun.
(That is to say, Man is spiritual)
Need I remind us that Paul firmly stated this after the ressurection of Christ - A spiritual man.

Jozzy4 and Barristter07, as best as you can, tell me what A SPIRITUAL MAN mean.

We actually have a point , the two verse doesn't have " A " ... Grow up Blabbermouth grin , someone said your ignorance stinks , it really does.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jozzy4:

Jesus is called Spirit. Spirit cannot be a man. Absorb that.
See your life in the party. You cannot complement simple scripture.

I will panel beat those pharistic eyes till you see the truth.

Jossy 4, Go ahead and tell me what a spiritual man mean.

Life giving Spirit simply means a Spirit being that can give life .
Give me your definition of "A spirit being". Let me see if you even know what you are saying.

It doesn't change the narration, Jesus is called Spirit
Let me propose another option, is Jesus an hybrid then?
Is he both a Man and A spirit?

Guy, this night, you will have to complement scripture - You can't break one and say another must stand.
Complement the scripture I gave you with the one you already have with hou.
Reason from it and tell me what Truth you draw.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth:

See your life in the party. You cannot complement simple scripture.

I will panel beat those pharistic eyes till you see the truth.

Jossy 4, Go ahead and tell me what a spiritual man mean.

Give me your definition of "A spirit being". Let me see if you even know what you are saying.

Let me propose another option, is Jesus an hybrid then?
Is he both a Man and A spirit?

Guy, this night, you will have to complement scripture - You can't break one and say another must stand.
Complement the scripture I gave you with the one you already have with hou.
Reason from it and tell me what Truth you draw.

spirit person is not a man, Spirit beings are not physical. Man is physical. Get the fact right. Jesus is a life giving Spirit not a life giving man. Grow up
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blabbermouth grin grin grin grin grin grin you are spitting I - G - N - O - R - A - M- U - S points
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jozzy4:

Don't be a Mumu, " a " wasn't part of the original writing . It simply says God is Spirit.

What is born of spirit is Spirit too .

" is spirit " is the key , that's what Barristter07 have been telling you. The expression simply means a Spirit being.

You are trying to use a as a difference point . But it shows how little you know. A was never part of the original writing, it's just for emphasis sake. Learn grin

Digest this over and over again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (89) (Reply)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.