Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (64766 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Don't you get what I've been saying since morning?
If there was "A" there, you would have been jubilating by now.

"Spirit" in that context is not a noun! You don't complete a dependent-auxiliary-verb like "is" with a noun!

The spirit is an adjective.
In both cases, it qualifies a noun.
In john 4:24, the adjective "spirit" qualifies the noun "God".

Same as in John 3.
The adjective " spirit " qualifies the noun "Anyone born of spirit"

In what sense does it qualifies the noun at both verses.. very simple .
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

Okay, in what sense does " Is spirit " qualifies the noun at John 3:6 and John 4:24 , what does it reveal about the noun ?
The form. By implication of the form, it influences the nature too.

When you are born by the Spirit, you as man now have this spirit that is alive unto God.

Because you now have the Spirit of Christ abiding in you which is the Spirit of God's nature (who he is), you are changed in out in your nature, from a carnal man (subjected to the power of death) to a spiritual man ( A slave of God's own nature). [The implication on the nature]
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

The form. By implication of the form, it influences the nature too.

When you are born by the Spirit, you as man now have a spirit that is alive unto God.

Because you now have the Spirit of Christ abiding in you which is the Spirit of God's nature (who he is), you are changed in out in your nature, from a carnal man (subjected to the power of death) to a spiritual man ( A slave of God's own nature). [The implication on the nature]

You can close the thread. The exact same form of God. That's the answer. The form shared by those born of spirit is the form of Christ .

Like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

You can close the thread. The exact same form of God. That's the answer. The form shared by those born of spirit is the form of Christ.
You see again?
No one (I believe) has ever said in this thread that man does not have a spirit.
Christ abides as a man, a spiritual man having a spirit alive unto God. That is the same form we the baptized ones have!

Like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly
Sure! But you missed a step, the Messiah is a spiritual Man, not an angelic creature, that's the big error!

You don't still get it that Man is more precious to God than anything! He won't ever replace man!
No matter how damaged man gets, God would rather fix than replace - Psalms 8
Hebrews 2
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You see again?
No one (I believe) has ever said in this thread that man does not have a spirit.
Christ abides as a man, a spiritual man having a spirit alive unto God. That is the same form we the baptized ones have!

Form of God is Spirit. Not a man having a spirit.
Same applies.

Sure! But you missed a step, the Messiah is a spiritual Man, not an angelic creature, that's the big error!

Christ is Spirit. The same form anyone born of spirit will share. Like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

Form of God is Spirit. Not a man having a spirit.
Same applies.
Context! Are you culling this from Philippians 2:6?

Christ is Spirit. The same form anyone born of spirit will share.
I am spirit [not at resurrection o, I mean right now!]

We can't ever be like God in his full form! You think God has the same build up as Angel Michael or Gabriel, hahahahahahaha, it's not so!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
achorladey:

I disagree with what is in bold.

Who tell you sey it is FRUITLESS grin

For those with eyes, ears and reasoning minds. It is an opportunity to sharpen their skills. Discussion like these brings so many things into play from the SCRIPTURE

To ju ba fara bale daadaa A RI MU.

For example....

Jesus was Born of Spirit, does that make Him a spirit being on earth? According to JW doctrine?

At what point did your spirit being people BORN OF SPIRIT?

1. Before they died
2. After death

grin grin

Those questions above throw WHAT is BORN of SPIRIT is SPIRIT into a serious CONUNDRUM

Jesus is BORN of SPIRIT shocked shocked

Jesus is SPIRIT shocked shocked

BEFORE or AFTER grin

AFTER or BEFORE grin
That's true sha.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
achorladey:

I understand you have poor opinion about Jehovah's witnesses.

For real grin Blabbermouth will respond soon enough.
Unfortunately, I have banned him. I won't reply him till 2021.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
achorladey:

Oga blabbermouth you forget that their is a CHANNEL the WORD is using to deliver SPIRITUAL food during the last days.

How can you BYPASS the CHANNEL and personally go ahead and learn from the WORD. In the land of JW the offence is called RUNNING ahead of the CHARIOT aka ORGANIZATION (which equates the GB) and disobeying those taking the LEAD the GB of JWS

If you don't submit to that CHANNEL salvation is not guaranteed because JEHOVAH and JESUS COMPLETELY TRUST that CHANNEL.

The word of GB is the word of JEHOVAH not even JESUS. You either take it or leave it.

In summary JW personal study should in NO WAY go BEYOND what is WRITTEN in this case what the FDS aka GB has written. Teaching or preaching what is contrary to what GB says equals APOSTASY. You hear!!!!
grin grin grin grin
You will not kill these people for me o!
It's good to have them around sha, they sometimes give me something to laugh at.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Context! Are you culling this from Philippians 2:6?

John 4:24 and John 3:6 refer to FORM .

You admitted too, God is spirit does not mean a man having Spirit. So it's a wrong application. Learn

I am spirit [not at resurrection o, I mean right now!]
If it was right now, 2Pet 1:4 won't call it " Promises " . That's why it's an hope. They will be like God in his Spirit form.

We can't ever be like God in his full form! You think God has the same build up as Angel Michael or Gabriel, hahahahahahaha, it's not so!

He make his angels Spirits.

The same Form he has

The same Form he promised anyone born of spirit.

Can you rest now ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

That's true sha.

It is never FRUITLESS. If person come nairaland come win trophies, nairaland give am jejely. If he come learn, learn to follow discussion and get the direction and mindset of person. He will.

Discussion like this have many takeaways.

For example see how you were bringing ENGLISH into it. If PERSON no Sabi Bible atleast English dey there grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

John 4:24 and John 3:6 refer to FORM .
You admitted too, God is spirit does not mean a man having Spirit. So it's a wrong application. Learn
You have a long way to go.
So, they will become God? Don't be foolish, the form and the nature go hand in hand, if we are 100% like God, we are all Deities! Not just Deities, equal deities!

If it was right now, 2Pet 1:4 won't call it " Promises " . That's why it's an hope. They will be like God in his Spirit form.
Read it again.
Until you learn how to read in context, you will never leave your level of biblical exposition.

He make his angels Spirits.
The same Form he has
Okay, I know where you got the first sentence from. Where did you get the second one?

The same Form he promised anyone born of spirit.
We explained this already.
Angelic creatures and God are not in the exact same form 100%!
Nothing is the same as God 100%!
The only thing you are taking is a spirit alive unto God which effects a divine nature!

Can you rest now ?
Here is someone equating angels to God and ressurected ones to God.

What should we call this? Infinitarian?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

grin grin grin grin
You will not kill these people for me o!
It's good to have them around sha, they sometimes give me something to laugh at.

Yes it's not even good but BETTER grin to have the BETTER PERFORMING GROUP around grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
achorladey:

It is never FRUITLESS. If person come nairaland come win trophies, nairaland give am jejely. If he come learn, learn to follow discussion and get the direction and mindset of person. He will.

Discussion like this have many takeaways.

For example see how you were bringing ENGLISH into it. If PERSON no Sabi Bible atleast English dey there grin
Hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha.
You are always making me smile.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You have a long way to go.
So, they will become God? Don't be foolish, the form and the nature go hand in hand, if we are 100% like God, we are all Deities! Not just Deities, equal deities!

Read it again.
Until you learn how to read in context, you will never leave your level of biblical exposition.

Okay, I know where you got the first sentence from. Where did you get the second one?

We explained this already.
Angelic creatures and God are not in the exact same form 100%!
Nothing is the same as God 100%!
The only thing you are taking is a spirit alive unto God while effects a divine nature!

Here is someone equating angels to God and ressurected ones to God.

What should we call this? Infinitarian?

God = Spirit form
Angels = Spirit form
Anyone born of spirit = Spirit form ( a promise 2Pet 1:4 )

Is this too hard for you to understand ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha.
You are always making me smile.

You will need a lot of those smiles. Cos you are currently in a tight corner
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Unfortunately, I have banned him. I won't reply him till 2021.

Nahhh cheesy
I sponsored your vacation for thorough meditation on our discuss!
So, enjoy it!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

God = Spirit form
Angels = Spirit form
Anyone born of spirit = Spirit form ( a promise 2Pet 1:4 )
Is this too hard for you to understand ?
Therefore, in form
God = Angels and ressurected ones
Therefore, in nature
God= Angels and ressurected ones.

In simple equation
God=Angel=Ressurected ones.

Clap for yourself!
Now, Barristter, should I start addressing you with the Name Jehovah and with the title God Almighty?
Or should I wait till you ressurect?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

You will need a lot of those smiles. Cos you are currently in a tight corner
It's time to eat some "God in many person" shit. grin grin grin grin

Come on here, don't be a coward, tell me the difference between you (ressurected) and God.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Therefore, in form
God = Angels and ressurected ones
Therefore, in nature
God= Angels and ressurected ones.

In simple equation
God=Angel=Ressurected ones.

Clap for yourself!
Now, Barristter, should I start addressing you with the Name Jehovah and with the title God Almighty?
Or should I wait till you ressurect?

The exact same FORM. That's the point , the same Form Jesus have too . Which is the basis of this thread. It's interesting already
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
I keep warning, I keep warning, you just turn deaf ears.
Go ahead na, tell me what God has that you don't.
Who knows, maybe Barrister now have what it takes to plot a coup d'etat when he ressurects.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

The exact same FORM. That's the point , the same Form Jesus have too . Which is the basis of this thread. It's interesting already
Lol.
Come back here, you will eat your vomit today.

Shall I call you God Almighty? You have the same form and the same nature at ressurection.
Shall I call you Most High?
Shall I call you Yahweh?

grin grin grin grin
You were warned!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

It's time to eat some "God in many person" shit. grin grin grin grin

Come on here, don't be a coward, tell me the difference between you (ressurected) and God.
The promise is for the Divine Nature of God, his very form ( 2Pet 1:4 , John 3:6 )

We now know the Form of Jesus after his ressurection too.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Lol.
Come back here, you will eat your vomit today.

Shall I call you God Almighty? You have the same form and the same nature at ressurection.
Shall I call you Most High?
Shall I call you Yahweh?

grin grin grin grin
You were warned!

Are you pained ? This ain't neccesary. The message has been passed.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
You don't see implications do you?
So, sit in the mount of congregation and let your voice sound like thunder.
Cover yourself in thick darkness because your Glory is to bright to behold.
Let the cherubims bow before you in reverence.
Let the choir sing your name abroad and worship you.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

The promise is for the Divine Nature of God, his very form ( 2Pet 1:4 , John 3:6 )
We now know the Form of Jesus after his ressurection too.
You are God Almighty then.
You have the nature. You have the form.

Will you like to change your throne sir?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barristter07:

Are you pained ? This ain't neccesary. The message has been passed.
Which message?
That you are God Almighty?
That Dappa is God Almighty?
That all Jw will ressurect as God Almighty?

Is that the message? grin grin grin grin grin
When you were importing nonsense, I was warning you!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
You will eat pure dust in defeat.
Come out here since you will become God Almighty.
The exact same form and the exact same nature.
Unlimited power
Unlimited wisdom
Creating with the anvil of your omnipotent

grin grin grin grin
I'm having a good time
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You are God Almighty then.
You have the nature. You have the form.

Will you like to change your throne sir?

God said he promised them his own divine nature , and very Spirit form .

2Pet 1:4

" through which He has given to us the precious and magnificent promises , so that through these you might become partakers of the divine nature "

John 3:6

" that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

Just as God is spirit.

I Dont know why you are crying over this
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Which message?
That you are God Almighty?
That Dappa is God Almighty?
That all Jw will ressurect as God Almighty?

Is that the message? grin grin grin grin grin
When you were importing nonsense, I was warning you!

What is born of spirit is God Almighty , is that what you read or this expose just humble you like this ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
How shallow the thinking of someone that doesn't know the difference between AUTHORITY and NATURE.
This is not unexpected!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
haddeylium:
How shallow the thinking of someone that doesn't know the difference between AUTHORITY and NATURE.
This is not unexpected!

It's interesting , isn't it ? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (89) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) / Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu Sprays Money Non Stop At A Wedding / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.