Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. (4196 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Radking7(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Do have a great day, man.
Allow these girls to finish the guy's life..
stop stressing.
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Ekakamba: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sorry bro, girl is afraid you gonna find out.

Degofido:
I've been dating this girl for 10 months. We were close friends before we were dating. I've been very nice to this girl. She's a virgin and she's told me she wasn't ready for sex and I respected her choices. All the times we've been together has been fun for both of us. She enjoys my company..

So I was shocked when she called me yesterday to tell me that she can't continue the relationship. She said her parents are against her having relationships and that the whole relationship thing is tiring for her. She apologized and said she needs time away from guys for a while.

I'm still confused. I've been very loyal to her and even showed her off on social media. I've been down since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Emmypure: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
another simp spotted, learn how to be an alpha male, don't give a damn about those v people
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by karkinase(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Degofido:
I've been dating this girl for 10 months. We were close friends before we were dating. I've been very nice to this girl. She's a virgin and she's told me she wasn't ready for sex and I respected her choices. All the times we've been together has been fun for both of us. She enjoys my company..

So I was shocked when she called me yesterday to tell me that she can't continue the relationship. She said her parents are against her having relationships and that the whole relationship thing is tiring for her. She apologized and said she needs time away from guys for a while.

I'm still confused. I've been very loyal to her and even showed her off on social media. I've been down since yesterday.
All this boys wey never wise up grin. Ur girl has simply been disvirgined she just dont want you to know...simple Psychology @ play.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Tillatalk: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
She has seen someone else has better than you
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by finickykblazy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Funny, I had this type of surreal, all mushy relationship during service year. She was a beautiful, intelligent & matured lady, or so I thought. It was a smooth emotional rollercoaster, I thought I found the "one"(That time you confused a lesson for a soulmate), the conversations were great, J was romantic, funny, smart, attentive, creative, and a dynamite lay. We were as compatible as Dektol & Selectol.

Out of the blue, we started having these arguments over nothing & I would always apologize, it became a recurring scenario.
I would run off online, if I see she is online to avoid bouts of tantrums again.

Then, one day, she composed this epistle of getting ahead of herself in the relationship & she needed to clear her head. She blocked me on all social media; I was devastated, I thought she was my all in all. It was a really dark time for me but I pulled through, deleted everything that reminded me of her. Invested my time in bettering myself which paid off in the long run.

Well, she did came back with another epistle after 3 months of no contact. I was collared, confused & surprised. Telling me how sorry she was, and didn't know what happened to her then, and how God had taken her through a process and she's done clearing her head. She asked for a second chance, another shot at us; but I had moved on then. And YES, I finally got closure.

Most women are fickle bro, They don't really know what they want, the best thing you can do for yourself is to be strong, concentrate on personl progress and move on. Love is not by force. When you find the right one, hold on to her, treat her right and above all let God lead you..

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
New bobo is in the picture.
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Zendinho(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=AFULA post=94562378]ogbene.. for the past 5years.. I haven't asked a lady how far... and am doing very well with my business...

Ogbeni.... How you deal take care conji grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by emerged01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Relationship seems to be a game. It is very painful and saddened when you are dumped while your worth appreciate when you dump someone.
In relationship, be smart to read between the lines, don’t get carried away by your feelings. Being a victim in this game makes you a loser. Next time refuse to be dumped.
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by benzion72(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
You loose an app whey they drain money you are still sad, bros please man up
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Skmoda360(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Degofido:

She doesn't love you bro, get over her. undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by RealEzee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why do I feel she has been fucccked by another guy and don't want to continue with u for some miraculous reason u n I won't understand in this life and the next grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Pweetyccee(f): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmm really
Akukaliaa:
Do not date a girl who isn't ready for sex.

Most of them have low libido. Extremely low libido. And find sex very irritating. They won't tell you. They are no saints. They are just victims of hormonal imbalance.

You must run from the caveat "no sex before marriage". Years ago, nothing frightened me more than those lines.

Our God-given loins and all its endowments must not be left unmassaged, unsucked and lonely. We must thrust upon the bearded meat of the girl whom we love. And for the very few potent men amongst us; this is the only way to love a woman and love her very well.
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Intoboy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Swears...i wonder how a guy will apparently promise a girl not to hav sex with her in a relationship,life don wise pass all dah one na
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Skepticus: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
finickykblazy:
Funny, I had this type of surreal, all mushy relationship during service year. She was a beautiful, intelligent & matured lady, or so I thought. It was a smooth emotional rollercoaster, I thought I found the "one"(That time you confused a lesson for a soulmate), the conversations were great, J was romantic, funny, smart, attentive, creative, and a dynamite lay. We were as compatible as Dektol & Selectol.

Out of the blue, we started having these arguments over nothing & I would always apologize, it became a recurring scenario.
I would run off online, if I see she is online to avoid bouts of tantrums again.

Then, one day, she composed this epistle of getting ahead of herself in the relationship & she needed to clear her head. She blocked me on all social media; I was devastated, I thought she was my all in all. It was a really dark time for me but I pulled through, deleted everything that reminded me of her. Invested my time in bettering myself which paid off in the long run.

Well, she did came back with another epistle after 3 months of no contact. I was collared, confused & surprised. Telling me how sorry she was, and didn't know what happened to her then, and how God had taken her through a process and she's done clearing her head. She asked for a second chance, another shot at us; but I had moved on then. And YES, I finally got closure.

Most women are fickle bro, They don't really know what they want, the best thing you can do for yourself is to be strong, concentrate on personl progress and move on. Love is not by force. When you find the right one, hold on to her, treat her right and above all let God lead you..

Shalom!!

At the bolded: Sorry to burst the bubble of lies women have sold to you and most men for centuries. Women know what they are doing. They are hypergamous looking for better deals and better men.

This is what played out in your relationship. You got too comfortable being the nice guy to her and making her comfortable like most guys in love do. This pisses women off on a subconscious level. That's why men who are very disrespectful to women (putting themselves first) are often successful with them while the ones who try to make them comfortable (putting the needs of their women above theirs) gets treated with disdain. Your constant apologies even for offence you never committed made her lose respect for you the more. It's a sign of a very weak man. She brought in needless drama for excitement and you couldn't put her in place because you were too weak.

She came up with their usual scam lines: "I need some space" "I need to find my self" etc which is what they do when they are trying to check out another man that has been asking her out. She blocked you everywhere so you wouldn't notice her game. She got off with new guy and probably seeing that you are a bit better than the new guy despite your masculine weakness, she ran back to you with another fraudulent line "I don't know what came over me"

Trust me: she knew what she was doing and had it all planned out. I'm glad you dodged a bullet in her because it would be a future of pain and suffering for you because:

1. She knows that you have a weak masculine frame that she can always exploit.

2. She would never love you. Women can never find you attractive when they don't respect you.

3. She might have had the fun of her life sexually with the asshole she went to me after dumping you. Get pregnant and push it on the "loving" guy like you. I know girls who have done this. Fûcking bad boys on the side and dumping the pregnancy on their "loving" boyfriends.

4. It would all end in premium tears because that slût you call a "soulmate" would dump your sorry ass as soon as she finds a more superior guy.

I hope you took the lessons you learnt from your past relationship into your new one and hold your frame like a dominant man of superior value putting your needs ahead of hers.

You seem like a pretty decent guy who wants to get ahead in life but grossly unaware of the highly manipulative and evil gimmicks of women despite the fact that popular culture glamourize love and portray women as such pure innocent beings.

I'd love you to search for these monikers and read their topics.

Ubunja (the topic The break up she initiated for no reason applies to your scenario)

Martinez39s

Glycolysiss

Dpsychologist

16 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Akinbahm(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2020
finickykblazy:

Shalom!!

At the emboldened never you say women don't know what they want in fact they understood the concept of relationship beyond your imagination...

Someone you having a smooth affairs with of all sudden came up with excuse she needed time to clear her head sorry what's there that she's clearing that made her to block u on all social media bro think about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by dasanchez1(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You have been down because of a woman?

Whenever I am feeling sober all I do is sewa

Better stand up from your slumber and get your hustling tools. Someone all round better than you and most importantly more financially stable than you're just replaced you.

Ana eme benji matter ina eme matter boo

Jonzing man

Jeriq fan
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by dasanchez1(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Akinbahm:

At the emboldened never you say women don't know what they want in fact they understood the concept of relationship beyond your imagination...

Someone you having a smooth affairs with of all sudden came up with excuse she needed time to clear her head sorry what's there that she's clearing that made her to block u on all social media bro think about it.
you earned a fan grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by ogub(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
A good counsellor will give counsell based on his/her experiences in life but it's up to the counselee to accept or reject it
It's normal thing the way you are feeling now but 'll advice you forget about anything relationships at this stage of your life and focus on your studies or whatever that will make you a better person rather than wasting it thinking about a girls there's time for everything.
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Galantis: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartProf:
Take it easy, it's not an examination result. You need to understand that in boyfriend/girlfriend type of relationships, people are entitled to make certain decisions based on their convictions not minding if it suits you or not. Her excuse may be genuine or likely a cover up to give u a red card in order to pave a super highway for another dude she prefers to continue from where you stopped. You have to understand and respect her decision while u move on. If you are in love you must be brave as a man else you'll someday roll in the mud to beg a lady to accept your abokki engagement ring. What you should be after at this stage of your life is to pursue legit success, and you'll be amazed about the number of applications you'll recieve from all kinds of ladies and most of them will apply in person. I hope you ain't one of those who come on here to shout SIMP, cos if you are and you never knew the meaning, what you are doing is the meaning.

POETRY.
Re: My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. by Slynation(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise / Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal / Apart From Davido, My Neighbor Also Bought A Lamborghini (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.