Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me (2950 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by manee2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
I just want to be concise. we're colleagues at work, I love her and have intentions to marry her, I think she loves me too. Aside the love she's supportive also,we're more like a team.
She came to stay with me for some weeks. I initiated this so i could monitor her thoroughly on family matters but unfortunately, i found out some really bad qualities in her.

SHE IS LAZY :- I do most of the dishes,. cooking, heating bathing water and cleaning, laundry itself must be done together. Using stress from work as an excuse of which i get also.

Initially i never had issues doing all those cos i see it romantic until the worst of it all happened last night being reason why i need your good and experience advices so i wouldn't be making a mistake. It was really awkward when i came back from work which she didn't go and noticed she messed the toilet up without flushing because water wasn't pumped and she found it difficult to fetch from a tap in the compound.

I think my neighbors have noticed this unacceptable characters also.

I don't want to sound comparative, my last date( a colleague at work too) was a direct opposite of her. She is a complete woman but never supportive. She wanted me all for herself that made me not have time for my siblings which I resisted and it affected our marital plans and led to break up.
What's the best approach to this so i wouldn't hurt her?
Please advices are needed#Thanks
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Ahmed0336(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Two things are involved.

Since she is supportive manage her like that, after wedding get a house help.

or

Let her go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by bobokeshington: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
MAYBE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED YET...

BESIDES, HOW OLD IS SHE? IF SHE IS WITHIN HER EARLY TWENTIES THEN SHE'S STILL IN HER WHOREING STAGE. BUT BY THE TIME SHE CLOCKS THIRTY YEARS & ABOVE AND THEN STARTED GOING FROM ONE CHURCH MOUNTAIN TO SHILOH PRAYING & BEGGING FOR HUSBAND, HER HEAD FO SET...

JUST TURN HER TO FVCK MATE... DISCARD HER WHEN YOU'RE DONE!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by osamz007: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
una never serious
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by debbydams(f): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Two things are involved.

Since she is supportive manage her like that, after wedding get a house help.

or

Let her go.
yes �
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Bola146(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin Seriously only God sabi wetin some men really want in courtship. One is not supportive but she is neat, this one is supportive but she is lazy, Mr man what exactly do you want You know the best one to choose but you are just deceiving yourself!

Courtship requires corrections and good communication, we human beings learn everyday, nobody is perfect!. I hate dirty men too, so I understand you. Why not correct and teach her, if she doesn't want to change then you know the best thing to do or you want to choose another lady again fast fast grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Yomit71(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
tell me you're not serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by heendrix(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
manee2:
I just want to be concise. we're colleagues at work, I love her and have intentions to marry her, I think she loves me too. Aside the love she's supportive also,we're more like a team.
She came to stay with me for some weeks. I initiated this so i could monitor her thoroughly on family matters but unfortunately, i found out some really bad qualities in her.

SHE IS LAZY :- I do most of the dishes,. cooking, heating bathing water and cleaning, laundry itself must be done together. Using stress from work as an excuse of which i get also.

Initially i never had issues doing all those cos i see it romantic until the worst of it all happened last night being reason why i need your good and experience advices so i wouldn't be making a mistake. It was really awkward when i came back from work which she didn't go and noticed she messed the toilet up without flushing because water wasn't pumped and she found it difficult to fetch from a tap in the compound.

I don't want to sound comparative, my last date( a colleague at work too) was a direct opposite of her. She is a complete woman but never supportive. She wanted me all for herself that made me not have time for my siblings which I resisted and it affected our marital plans and led to break up.

Lol I can't stop laughing.....you actually thought that was romantic and needed to do without her trying it out first all along??

Without hurting her you say? well that's left to you but if it were me when I saw my toilet messed up she's leaving my house that very day what insolence sad

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by heendrix(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:
una never serious
Aswear

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by MAGG0T(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
cheesy

Her case dey Shiloh, never settle for less.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by JasperVII(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
The signs are already there, but we all know you're going to ignore it; so go ahead and marry her. We're still going to be here when you'll open another thread to complain.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by jidamsel43(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Do you too have the quality of a good husband?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Freelane33(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
She’ll never change . We whey marry medical practitioner self no Dey Dey stressed like this ...Baba that woman is a no no . Search further . There are still better apples on the tree don’t go for what will later end in premium tears

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by luscioustrish(f): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Does she want to marry you??
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by FreestyleG: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Instead of you setting standards and boundaries as a man should in his home then watch her behave or fvccck off you're here creating a thread because she didn't flush toilet. Nonsenses angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by FreestyleG: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Instead of you setting standards and boundaries as a man should in his home then watch her behave or fvccck off you're here creating a thread because she didn't flush toilet. I hate Nonsenses angry
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by manee2(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
jidamsel43:
Do you too have the quality of a good husband?
I'm not perfect either but when i hurt her i pick correction immy
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by manee2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
luscioustrish:
Does she want to marry you??
yeah, she already talked to her parents about it
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by manee2(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
FreestyleG:
Instead of you setting standards and boundaries as a man should in his home then watch her behave or fvccck off you're here creating a thread because she didn't flush toilet. Nonsenses angry
i thought about this too but i needed advice in other aspects
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by VanDerWaalforces: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sir! You are very funny. You said she doesn't have the Qualities Of A good Wife yet you seek for advice. What exactly do you want us to tell you. Anyway, I have only got a reminder for you - In courtship, you know a little; in marriage, you know the rest. Good Luck!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Love is not everything man. Marriage is more than loving each other. Wise up undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by oluwatoyosi8755: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Two stuff are involved.Since she is backing mange her like that, after bride get a bedroom help.orLet her go.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by fati2001(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
yes, she's wife able.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by KidDarkness(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
You have two choices to choose from. Your heart and your brain. In this situation, both will give you a different answer. Choose between the right thing to do or stick to sentiment. Deep down you know what to do
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by temmytee2309: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kick her ass out asap
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Angelacruz: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Talk to her
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
u no get principles guy...if na me ohhh she'd leaving as soon as I can say soon!!!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by lincsnuel: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
If she's not your spec then drop the relationship and get another girl. There's no point trying to manage a lazy woman.

Even if she's supportive, good in bed, etc., you can still meet millions of Nigeria women who have those qualities and still very hard-working.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
If ur illustration has anything to go by, you need to bend her to ur taste, it marvels wen guys complain about girls after weddings.

Unlike men, women can easily bend during dating/courtship, you are supposed to let her knw your stand, nevertheless compromise Is the antidote for any relationship that bound to be successful.

The first day you brought a lady to ur house, you should instruct her to cook for two of you, doing that will send strong signals for her the stuff you are made of.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
I think you are the problem here. You're being too choosy.

You complained about your ex not being supportive (financially I guess) and too obsessive. Now, youve seen one who's suppotive and not obsessive, You're still complaining. You can't have it all in one package. Something must be lacking. You just have to learn to accept people the way they are and compliment them where they fall short. Better still carve one for yourself.

If you know you can't compliment her, let her Know your concerns about her behavior and see if she's willing to change before sealing it up with her. Though i doubt if she's gonna change from the way you described her. I mean... What lady would allow someone else see her mess.?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by manee2(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Brachaa:
I think you are the problem herei
how pls?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
In marriage,it is either you are the wrong person or getting married to the wrong person.one of those things I pray never to make mistake is to settle down to a lazy and unclean woman...
My advice for you is to sit her down and talk to her very well about those things and if she does not change plz let her go.that means you are not compatible and there is every tendency that she wil not make up a good home with those bad habits if she does.not.change for good.
manee2:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? / Ladies And Gentlemen Share Your Best Sexual Experience. / Ladies Do This Us And We Will Gladly Be Your Simp( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.