Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me (2896 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by merieam16(f): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nairaland guys will never cease to amaze me.See how most of them er shouting " She's leaving my house immediately" bunch of hypocrite.

And op, so u opened a thread becos ur fiancee didnt flush the toilet after use smh.I wonder the thread u will open if u eventually marry and u think u er husband material urself...
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by manee2(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
merieam16:
Nairaland guys will never cease to amaze me.See how most of them er shouting " She's leaving my house immediately" bunch of hypocrite.

And op, so u opened a thread becos ur fiancee didnt flush the toilet after use smh.I wonder the thread u will open if u eventually marry and u think u er husband material urself...
thanks.. I'm already aware of this, anything else?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Ayo2004: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
How man go take put him hand inside fire knowingly?
Op,u need deliverance.....I Sha hope u know a bad wife kills faster than SARS grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Dayoebe(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Marriage is an eternity journey. Look before you leap.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Dayoebe(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Marriage is an eternity journey. Look before you leap.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Nobody is 100% perfect,,, accept her if you can cope with her in d future when her facial beauty will reduce ,,her banging body will be less attractive,, you know marriage is different from dating nah life journey we dey talk about,

Or leave her alone
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Ategberoson(m): 12:16am On Oct 04, 2020
you need help yourself, your immediate ex is a complete woman but she's not supportive and don't want you to share your income to assist your sibling please what then makes her complete woman?

the second lady is supportive but lazy to cook! you should go back to the drawing board to find a complete but imperfect woman

a lazy lady and unsupportive lady ain't a good decision for a man who want to grow and live long.

guys I'm telling you today, no matter how wealthy you're, if you keep giving out money to your ladies and she's not productive enough or trying to impress you with the money you're spending then be rest assured you're building a large refinery of poverty at your backyard

Alaye Op, find a mental balance lady, why must you choose lady from your office in the first place? why would you chose a lady that can easily see you finished? leveled up my guy, don't let all these ladies who are subjects in our hands to put you inside mental stress
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me by Mrscarter(f): 5:33am On Oct 05, 2020
manee2:
I just want to be concise. we're colleagues at work, I love her and have intentions to marry her, I think she loves me too. Aside the love she's supportive also,we're more like a team.
She came to stay with me for some weeks. I initiated this so i could monitor her thoroughly on family matters but unfortunately, i found out some really bad qualities in her.

SHE IS LAZY :- I do most of the dishes,. cooking, heating bathing water and cleaning, laundry itself must be done together. Using stress from work as an excuse of which i get also.

Initially i never had issues doing all those cos i see it romantic until the worst of it all happened last night being reason why i need your good and experience advices so i wouldn't be making a mistake. It was really awkward when i came back from work which she didn't go and noticed she messed the toilet up without flushing because water wasn't pumped and she found it difficult to fetch from a tap in the compound.

I think my neighbors have noticed this unacceptable characters also.

I don't want to sound comparative, my last date( a colleague at work too) was a direct opposite of her. She is a complete woman but never supportive. She wanted me all for herself that made me not have time for my siblings which I resisted and it affected our marital plans and led to break up.
What's the best approach to this so i wouldn't hurt her?
Please advices are needed#Thanks

I think she's terribly lazy.
And leaving her mess in the toilet that's very unlady like n very bad manners.
Does she think Ur her janitor n cleaner.
Yeah doing chores for her sometimes can be romantic or occasionally help her with chores. But majority of this is the wife's responsibilty (U are living as if married)
Doing laundry together is romantic. I'd prefer to do it myself tho cos it's nice to provide Ur man with a nice clean comfy home.
N don't worry wat Ur neighbours think. It's wat U think that matters.
U just gotta seriously have a gud think if this is all of it that you're to expect if U marry her or if there's more U ain't seen yet n if you can live with that kinda stuff I guess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Smoker? / Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) / Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.