Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You (13775 Views)

A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Barely a month after my dad's accident which left his two legs and a hand broken, the guy who drove the car that actually hit my dad professed his undying love to me. Can you imagine that? Pleae, if you were in my shoes, what kind of answer would you give that person?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
it depends if he hit ur dad because of his careless personality or if it was mistake. dat will determine ur answer
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
Imagine wetin? Love up mehn! Na opportunity arising. grin
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
jacobscros: it depends if he hit ur dad because of his careless personality or if it was mistake. dat will determine ur answer
on dat fateful day, his brother was rili furious abt his lyfstyle. So i dnt nid a soothsayer to tell mi dt hes lyfstyl isnt dt gud
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Imagine wetin? Love up mehn! Na opportunity arising. grin
chai! So na lyk dis u dey luv, abi?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
chai! So na lyk dis u dey luv, abi?
Yes! Na crime?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
Classic! cheesy
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yes! Na crime?
my dr, na crime for mi side. Seein d pains mi dad is goin tru ryt nw makes mi hate him mur n mur
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Legit1: Classic! cheesy
verri classic, laf mi dr
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by tobechi74: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
In every disapointment,there is a blessing......
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by knockturnal(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
the lord works in mysterious ways. pls remember to post again wen u sneak out of the house to mate sorry meet with the same guy.

3 Likes

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by slimyem: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
that's divine connection babe..cheesy
Grab it!tongue
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
It's a divine one
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by chelseabmw(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
@poster
Hope u dnt want to be cursed by ur dad? U better be careful with the way you reason
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
All things happen for good, to them that believe ...
Hope I got that right.

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Mynd44: 4:39am On Jul 24, 2012
Tales by moonlight
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Gudintent: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Tales by moonlight

Lol.

@op took me reading the responses to ur post to actually understand ur txt speak. My contribution is DON'T!

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by dealordea(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2012
Confusion gety accidenty yeepah....

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2012
knockturnal: the lord works in mysterious ways. pls remember to post again wen u sneak out of the house to mate sorry meet with the same guy.
hahaha, vewi funny!:@
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2012
For God shall supply all my NEED according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen. Devine supply and Devine husband. Grab the thing joo and your FATHER will give u a DEVINE CURSE.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Princeparix(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yes! Na crime?
pls can i break ur leg.lol
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Princeparix(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi74: In every disapointment,there is a blessing......
wia d blessing d cum 4rm;north,south,east or west.
No gree make i curse u,coz i try am;tins go beta 4 u.
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Princeparix(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2012
wia d blessing d cum 4rm;north,south,east or west.
No gree make i curse u,coz i try am;tins go beta 4 u.mtcheeeeeeew
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by cindyrella(f): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2012
knockturnal: the lord works in mysterious ways. pls remember to post again wen u sneak out of the house to mate sorry meet with the same guy.
LMFAO!!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by beylinko(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2012
val_dee: All things happen for good, to them that believe ...
Hope I got that right.
it's long u read your Bible,son!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by ayobase(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
my dr, na crime for mi side. Seein d pains mi dad is goin tru ryt nw makes mi hate him mur n mur

His love for u na VISA o!
U better grab am and smooch am tight!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by ayobase(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2012
slimyem: that's divine connection babe..cheesy
Grab it!tongue

Are u SINCERELY on track with this?
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2012
beylinko:
it's long u read your Bible,son!
Seriously, this made me go back to it

1 Like

Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2012
'who knows y dis accident happened, mayb, it happened so dt i cn meet u!'...... Dose were his exact words...chai! I no fit vex!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2012
ayobase:

His love for u na VISA o!
U better grab am and smooch am tight!
i tell u say hunger dey kill mi. I no want dt kind visa at al!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by MariaGoretti: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2012
i agri buh i prefer anoda form of blessin, nt nt his luv proposals!
Re: After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You by 190theclown: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2012
He's just trying 2 evade d payment of d bills
Dats why he's askin u out

Or maybe he's seen nyash or booobiiee
Any of these cud be d reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.