Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) (60508 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Minimum Wage / List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month / Obiano To Pay New Minimum Wage In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by DontBullshitMe: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2020
yemi1504:

Doesn't work like that bro! You can't work for 24 hours in the United States or Canada, the most you can work is 40 hours and at most 10 hours of overtime per week due to government regulations which equates to 8 to 10 hours per day with the upper bound including maximum overtime. I have been in Canada for five years and worked there for three years, so I know what I am saying. Hope you learned something. Now, change your calculations sir with this new information. Have a great day sir and happy Sunday.
What year were you in Canada? And what made you come back to Nigeria (to become a credit officer even as an engineer)?

I'm curious bro. I follow your post.
Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by yemi1504: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

What year were you in Canada? And what made you come back to Nigeria (to become a credit officer even as an engineer)?

I'm curious bro. I follow your post.

I was in Canada from August 2006 to April 2011. I came back to Nigeria because my Dad had financial problems twice while I was there so I was unable to complete my education. Also tried arrangee marriage, the Somalian girl that was supposed to help developed cold feet at the last minute and did not show up on the day we were to finalize the plans. As for the Nigerian lady I was introduced to by a family member I was living with in Toronto then, the lady said she had a guy that she wanted to help instead, when I saw the guy, it was the Agbero and rough guy that our women mostly love SMH. Tried other options, didn't work. So instead of overstaying my welcome and being deported, I decided to come back home two days and less than a week before the expiration of my student permit, work permit and passport respectively. If I was deported, news will spread round Ibadan as I am the son of a popular and at a time very rich man. That was why I took the decision. I hope I have answered your question very well sir. Have a great day ahead.

As for why I was a Credit Officer even as an engineer, I have been unemployed since July 2018 till last Friday, so I was unable to get called for jobs despite going for interviews or doing the aptitude tests. It was definitely a case of spiritual delay by evil ones. But thank God sha, I am coming out of it, just got a job as a teacher in a private secondary school and hoping for a better job by God's Grace AMEN. Also, getting close to my Creator and Maker, so that he can help, just started attending church yesterday after a long time off from attending church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by DontBullshitMe: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
yemi1504:

I was in Canada from August 2006 to April 2011. I came back to Nigeria because my Dad had financial problems twice while I was there so I was unable to complete my education. Also tried arrangee marriage, the Somalian girl that was supposed to help developed cold feet at the last minute and did not show up on the day we were to finalize the plans. As for the Nigerian lady I was introduced to by a family member I was living with in Toronto then, the lady said she had a guy that she wanted to help instead, when I saw the guy, it was the Agbero and rough guy that our women mostly love SMH. Tried other options, didn't work. So instead of overstaying my welcome and being deported, I decided to come back home two days and less than a week before the expiration of my student permit, work permit and passport respectively. If I was deported, news will spread round Ibadan as I am the son of a popular and at a time very rich man. That was why I took the decision. I hope I have answered your question very well sir. Have a great day ahead.

As for why I was a Credit Officer even as an engineer, I have been unemployed since July 2018 till last Friday, so I was unable to get called for jobs despite going for interviews or doing the aptitude tests. It was definitely a case of spiritual delay by evil ones. But thank God sha, I am coming out of it, just got a job as a teacher in a private secondary school and hoping for a better job by God's Grace AMEN. Also, getting close to my Creator and Maker, so that he can help, just started attending church yesterday after a long time off from attending church.
This is a very touching and inspiring story. Keep your head high and stay firm and courageous.

It might take time but I will one day get in touch.
Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by DexterousOne(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
USA remains the highest minimum wage in the world.

Please desist from embarrassing yourself
Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by DexterousOne(m): 12:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

A population that prioritizes irrelevancies like bbn, foreign influences over good local governance is bound to be misruled.

Every single tribe wants the same things, housing, food, jobs and healthcare, if Nigerians can't agree to work together on these basic tenets of civilization, then they should stop complaining.

The structure is there because it was tolerated.

Lmao

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

Lmao

Hahahahahahaha

My oga you don find me come here.

If you want to know why Nigeria is really not progressive, I'll tell you here.

I dey mince words for the tb thread .
Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

Please desist from embarrassing yourself

ok I made my own research and found out that I've been arguing blindly,
Switzerland is the highest minimum wage in the world according to CNN

Geneva adopts what's believed to be the highest minimum wage in the world, at $25 an hour

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/03/world/geneva-switzerland-minimum-wage-trnd/index.html
Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by yemi1504: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

This is a very touching and inspiring story. Keep your head high and stay firm and courageous.

It might take time but I will one day get in touch.

Okay bro, thank you so much bro, I will take your advice. Have a great day ahead bro.
Re: Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Good 2 know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) / My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.