Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri (75846 Views)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / U.S. Voodoo Priest Stabbed Dog 50times, Faces 5yrs Jail For Animal Cruelty(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by obama30: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Islie:

THE NATION

And the pepetriators are moving freely without arrest to face murder justices. Police didn't do anything but when the citizens retaliate police will go for man hurt of the retaliators and arrest and percecute them.

This is how crime use to start, you support increasing of crime as security units when you over look the criminals act committed by northerners, but go against the citizens that revenge evil do against them by visitors.

What right did they have to kill the man.

I wonder what is in body of a northern girl that can move a Southerner? It is that she's beauty and neat? Or that she's educated and intelligent? Or that she have anything to offer for building a strong family in marriage?

God forbid that I friend a northern girl how much more dating her.

We are Nigerians in peper not by individuals, Nigeria didn't give us indentity instead our tribe and religions do.

A country suppose to give her citizen's indentity through 1 language, 1 ideaology.

With indentity as a country love follows but with Indentity as we have today we are different people no love or friendship, all we have is division.

We can't be one no matter how many years nairaland and politicians preaches one Nigeria.

The pepetriators must face jail or let the Udu boys retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Firebomber: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
bewla:
None have they kill

u are still a baby
u need to lean to details this as they happen so never ask what u don't no

one Boko Haram are not what u call it
human are use as bet in this war let's pray u and ur family including mine never get caught in between
the governor and military no what is happening
how can a sitting governor attack three time have u ever ask your self why

boy loff and tompolo were declared wanted but still they come to their state government house to collect their own monthly payment that was promise them

Benue governor said why will military kill that kidnapper that he was on is way to surrender

boy o boy u need to open your brain and ask your self many questions

there are no good people only your self

some peggens are better then your so call christens and Muslim alike

Jehover said do not jurge

let does without fault cast the stone

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-53925279

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/palestinian-stabs-three-members-of-an-israeli-family-to-death-1.5432845

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QY08F

Then what are bokoharam? Hopeless adult, you called someone that went to mosque to kill as a Christian yet you at telling us bokoharam is not what it is, Is that not stupidity?

You talk about the christchurch incident but forget about the Easter bombing that kill over 250 Christian in the name of retaliation by your Muslim brother. What a troll you are.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by obama30: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Idamond: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
WinLABSstores:
[s][/s] Shut up!
one I. d. I. o. t just spotted
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.

Do you have mental illness or you just don't know what to type?

Someone got killed because of this sanctimonious claims by the wicked islamists and all you can type is for Christians to emulate Muslims, are you sick in the head?

You know how many Christians have been raped and impregnated by your Muslims?

Fucking Muslims claiming to be Christian!

And for your information, that pic you used to deceive yourself is not Jesus Christ, it's just a symbolic art, fucking cretin!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2020
bewla:
Thank u what dose not have name dose not exist

You name us we act it

thousands kill by Israeli u claim God directed u to
do u remember kill them and the wife and children take noting

thousands kill in span many yes that not resist
in Australia dose kill their is not resist
what about the guy that went to mosque and open fire right in side mosque and outside is not resist
in Sweden a guy kill dozen of people with the hope to put the blame on Muslim what do u make of that
Now let me ask u this if u tied my hand to by back and rape my mother kill my brother and father while am four years then and u turn me to a slave if I have the smallest opportunity what will be my target toward u

and my Yoruba adage say. if someone abuse your parents while u are there and u say your time of death is not here u only shift it
because u should not take insult
Meaningless and illogical write up
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Dickeyrider:
[s][/s]

Head slammer

These murderous islamists are now claiming to be Christian.

Fucking terrorists!!!

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by chipet67(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
They are Religious bigots

But Muslim Puna they sweet oh

Because of the pretence and the covering

Imagine smashing her in her abaya or that body veil e dey sweet die try am

Especially because of the taboo factor choi try it and see, seeing is believing
Are u for real?

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

We should be asking you this question.
Warri was never part of Biafra and will never be.
Yes, u are right
Most of your people claim to be northerners.
I pray for you people to finally join North when Biafra is actualized. Amen

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by chipet67(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
Adonis86:
I wonder if this one go make heaven like this. Where is His Holiness Archpope Righteousness? Let him come and tell us the mind of Christ in this matter.

But wait, this is a country that used to sing "One Nigeria", how come he was killed based on ethnic and religious differences?

Those abokis should hunted down and prosecuted.
[/s]
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by chipet67(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
techtechh:

We should be asking you this question.
Warri was never part of Biafra and will never be.
[/s]
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Anyiamaka: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.

Have you lived in the North and the West before?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2020
untildendoftime:
hmmmm but they can rape Christian women... my brother all we should be anticipating and praying for is unity.. And to also totally stop this killing and maiming amongst us. shalom!!
Is unity gotten by prayers?
Unity is gotten by willingness to be united but Nigerians have proven to be unwilling since 1914.
"To your tents oh Isreal" is the solution
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Joemetry:

Do you have mental illness or you just don't know what to type?

Someone got killed because of this sanctimonious claims by the wicked islamists and all you can type is for Christians to emulate Muslims, are you sick in the head?

You know how many Christians have been raped and impregnated by your Muslims?

Fucking Muslims claiming to be Christian!

And for your information, that pic you used to deceive yourself is not Jesus Christ, it's just a symbolic art, fucking cretin!

May the blood of Jesus Christ forgive your sinful soul
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Joemetry:

Fucking terrorists!!!

I am a born again Christian. I'm not a Muslim but i love the holy ways of Islam
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Joemetry:

Fucking terrorists!!!

Deception is accepted in their murderous religion. They call it taqiyya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by emapeteum(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Our Christian ladies who willingly submit themselves to Muslim men for relationship should read this.Quite sad that some Christians believe that we are worshiping the same God, especially yoruba christians.To even learn how to speak Hausa for me is a taboo because I see it as a language of the Muslim let alone dating their ladie.They have little or no tolerance for others, so why should I?You may call me names but this is the real world,survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes, u are right
Most of your people claim to be northerners.
I pray for you people to finally join North when Biafra is actualized. Amen
Go get your Biafra
Nobody was to be part of it
Nobody cares
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Bahamas95(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
Tell that to your Igbo brothers.
Deltans got no business with fvcking Biafrans.

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2020
sammysneh:

Am from warri that's why I asked the question

Which ethnic group are you from?
If you want to join them by all means do. No one will stop you.
Apart from delta north no other group will join. We will never be part of that red clay soiled shithole. Rejected plagued Jews

And for you, know More about were are from.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
Tell that to your Igbo brothers.
Will you shut up
Yoruba and igbos looking for people to use for their tribal battles

Two Useless tribes

Yoruba and igbos have more in common than deltans
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:

I am a born again Christian. I'm not a Muslim but i love the holy ways of Islam
Please go join them rather than deceiving yourself and embarrassing Christianity
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:

May the blood of Jesus Christ forgive your sinful soul
Blasphemy!
Never use the name of Jesus while dragging Christianity to the mud
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by femmoy(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
BABA BIT MORE THAN HE COULD CHEW.

THE AREA IS CALM NOW, WHAT OF THE PERPETRATORS?

exactly what I was expecting to read but no thanks to our NPFs,many criminals are roaming freely while they threaten the lives of the innocent civilians.

indeed "there was a country"
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Senatorbng(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2020
Why not do your normal honour killing and leave the guy alone? The girl go still born nah
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
frankyychiji:
Elenuwuwo what's your problem gaan?
Just tell your Igbo brothers. Gbam!!
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You are the one who should be meditating on that..
The two are living in close proximity and stories like this are bound to happen..
But your more interest on why he impregnated an Hausa?
As if Hausa are reserved for themselves,while they are at liberty to chase,impregnate and marry other tribe's girls.
The same Hausa that kidnap other people's underaged daughters and wisk them to the North without their parents consent..
Mr mumu, so let's say you are paying evil with evil? Better look for work do.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2020
Bahamas95:
Deltans got no business with fvcking Biafrans.
OK I rest my case. Biafrans, OYO.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Will you shut up
Yoruba and igbos looking for people to use for their tribal battles

Two Useless tribes

Yoruba and igbos have more in common than deltans
We don shut up siiince now. Since when Yeebos claim to be more connected with una than other tribes from west or north.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Hausa muslims keep causing problems wherever they go to.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
We don shut up siiince now. Since when Yeebos claim to be more connected with una than other tribes from west or north.
Why then did you use the word brothers?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by DarkJeddi(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
Mr mumu, so let's say you are paying evil with evil? Better look for work do.
If you are not such an 1DIOT,you would have understood that this has nothing to do with paying evil with evil..
But I guess you are too STVPID to appreciate that. grin
You can run along now 1MBECILE..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.