Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? (4078 Views)

I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off / I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Eryyy92: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2020
op it depends on the circumstances, if I have enough and I decide to spend it I'll rather play virtual than going to a brothel. In bet9ja virtual, you stand the chances of gaining something but going to a brothel you'll be losing things abeg.
One man win money from bet9ja virtual yesterday 46k. And the man was very excited if you see happiness eh. So advice to guys who play bet9ja is that you should never give up.

2 Likes

Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by kenzysmith: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Eryyy92:
op it depends on the circumstances, if I have enough and I decide to spend it I'll rather play virtual than going to a brothel. In bet9ja virtual, you stand the chances of gaining something but going to a brothel you'll be losing things abeg.
One man win money from bet9ja virtual yesterday 46k. And the man was very excited if you see happiness eh. So advice to guys who play bet9ja is that you should never give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Vulcanheph(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Virtual can actually turn you into a pauper... But olosho go give you small joy especially these days wey most naija girls head don turn.
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Duplexxx: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
You will use your 2 hands to cause your own death

Who's fault?
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Virtual can actually turn you into a pauper... But olosho go give you small joy especially these days wey most naija girls head don turn.
na your type dey spread infection
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Dickson178(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dickson178:
your question just looked nonsense like you
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Vulcanheph(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
perkyB:
na your type dey spread infection
Funny enough, you are more likely to get STD's from regular girls than with hookers ....
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Shukushaka: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
My guy dey do both.
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by fineboynl(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
there is chance you might contact decease from brothel. and betting is. hight stake and which might have. reward.
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by SeunDobo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
going to brothel to sleep with different girls you know nothing about and playing bet9ja virtual which one is more dangerous
p

Both of them nah killer of destiny
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by SeunDobo(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
going to brothel to sleep with different girls you know nothing about and playing bet9ja virtual which one is more dangerous

No one Good out of it unless you caution yourself
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2021
kenzysmith:

Easy come easy go. If you're working hard for your wages or salary you won't be thinking of soliciting prostitute or playing bet9ja.

If you are addicted to it try get help both are dangerous. See a therapist you need help before you fvck your destiny away or gamble it away. God help you bro
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2021
flyingpig:
person i know don use em pikin school fees play betnaija dog race
The dog race make me burst into laughter grin My neighbor resumes there in the morning and return late at night. Sometimes, he doesn't have money. He just goes to watch.
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Igbankpa(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=kenzysmith post=94703056][/quote] That stone small sef
Re: Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? by Ifeanyicosta(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
Brothel is beta,,aleast u cum to ur senses

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's the funniest comment you've seen?... / See What My Girl Is About To Do / I Got A Sweet Italian White Pussy Babe In My House. Come Bleep Her For 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.