Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year (1686 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off / Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good day guys, I have been struggling with 3 dangerous addictions which are mastubation , brothel and virtual gambling though I quit the later 2yrs ago when I swore on nairalandhttps://www.nairaland.com/5424486/ever-play-bet9ja-virtual-again. Which he had work perfectly and I can see changes in my life now. About masturbation it has gone to 3 months now since I mastubate the reason I now had a job and I kept myself busy that is the two addition i that I have been able do away with but this last one is a battle can u believe that on newday I still went to a brothel to sleep with a prostitute . I never believe I can go two years without playing virtual and 3 months without masturbating that means I can stop this brothel habit that always make me feel useless and ashamed . God I have made up my mind to stop this habbit of going to brothel you deliver me from virtual and masturbation and I believe u can deliver me from brothel women God there is nothing too hard for u to do rescue me from the hands of ashawos from today I rededicate my life to you , I want to stay of this lonely life am leaving I cried for your mercy I cried for your help give me a second chance Lord make me more ambition of life than lust thinking about sex . this day jan 8 is a day u have made for this deceleration . those that are struggling like me in brothel should join me to pray this prayer if we can stay till June is a big step towards living thus life of darkness. I curse the day I get my self involve with brothel I am living a life of shame and regret if only I can turn back the hands of time

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by Sundrus: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
But guy wey be regular brothel customer no suppose dey addicted to masturbation nah undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by Kriss216: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
The easiest way to stop going to brothel is to be unemployed so you won't have money to carry ashawo.

Since you have a job already and stopped mustabation, do you intend to get a Nigerian girlfriend? Think twice bro.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by paulolee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
nice...mine is that I want to stop wasting money in football gambling, I planned to stop last week but I saw myself going back after I won 25k last weekend..
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:
The easiest way to stop going to brothel is to be unemployed so you won't have money to carry ashawo.

Since you have a job already and stopped mustabation, do you intend to get a Nigerian girlfriend? Think twice bro.
I have a girlfriend a cute one for that matter buy I prefer prostitute than her inract I was disvirgin in d brothel 2010
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:
nice...mine is that I want to stop wasting money in football gambling, I planned to stop last week but I saw myself going back after I won 25k last weekend..
you don't have a problem rara I even wish I was addicted to weed than brothel women am looking like cheat at the moment use to be handsome buh am d most ugliest in my family my parents are asking me what wrong with me looking drydrated and haggard my friends in my area avoid me cause I look odd

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sundrus:
But guy wey be regular brothel customer no suppose dey addicted to masturbation nah undecided
ky brother mine is worst after going to brothel I will now masturbate on top
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by Xenry: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
I don't wanna be Hòrny, I just wanna be happy! tongue
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by Kriss216: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
I have a girlfriend a cute one for that matter buy I prefer prostitute than her inract I was disvirgin in d brothel 2010
Funny enough, I stopped having sex 2010.

If you can prefer a prostitute over your cute Nigerian girlfriend, don’t you think it’s time you have a rethink?

Don’t let your girlfriend stop you from finding the Love of your life.
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by doggedfighter(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Have you found a way to take care of your urges?

Since you are quitting masturbation too.

Or are you going for castration?

What's your plan?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

Or are you going for castration?

What's your plan?
is not easy buh am determine to fight this battle I must take my destiny back qm a great man buh reduce to nothing
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by doggedfighter(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
is not easy buh am determine to fight this battle I must take my destiny back qm a great man buh reduce to nothing

Fight doggedly and may you win cool

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

Fight doggedly and may you win cool
Amen thanks
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by DoubleEngine007: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

Or are you going for castration ?

What's your plan?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
I
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
shocked
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by Wittyglam(f): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
First step to stopping any bad behavior is noticing you have one. I have a video on the side effects of masturbation check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6IkocYV5rI if you can stop masturbation you can stop the brothel cause you masturbate with what you see and imagine.
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by anozie33146: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
:
Fight doggedly and may you win Amen thanks
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by NiRfreak(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
The easiest cure is to have a babe close to you.. have like 2 or 3 babe ...so that when one fvvck up up, u can call the other one to come and ride you.. otherwise, sorry is ya case when Koji knack you ponpo when you have no babe and discipline
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
NiRfreak:
The easiest cure is to have a babe close to you.. have like 2 or 3 babe ...so that when one fvvck up up, u can call the other one to come and ride you.. otherwise, sorry is ya case when Koji knack you ponpo when you have no babe and discipline
bros I wan keep my self till marriage
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wittyglam:
First step to stopping any bad behavior is noticing you have one. I have a video on the side effects of masturbation check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6IkocYV5rI if you can stop masturbation you can stop the brothel cause you masturbate with what you see and imagine.
bros u feel send me through watapp
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by NiRfreak(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
Get out and get lost

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by NiRfreak(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
Get out and get lost you are being unreasonable

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
NiRfreak:

Get out and get lost you are being unreasonable
he never reach insult OK I understand u bros konji has always been a Bastard
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by Cholls(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Xenry:
I don't wanna be Hòrny, I just wanna be happy! tongue

Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by oaselemi: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
As much as I would love be to tell u, u can overcome ur brothel addiction, me and u know it is impossible to stop on ur own volition. The only way u can stop is if u contract hiv or any STD that may threaten your chances of giving birth to a child in the future from those prostitutes. That being said, just don't fight it embrace it. Shalom
Re: I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year by kenzysmith: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
oaselemi:
As much as I would love be to tell u, u can overcome ur brothel addiction, me and u know it is impossible to stop on ur own volition. The only way u can stop is if u contract hiv or any STD that may threaten your chances of giving birth to a child in the future from those prostitutes. That being said, just don't fight it embrace it. Shalom
gone for HIV test last week negative

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Love So Difficult To Find When You're Good? / Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller / Shocking Traditional Marriage List In A Community In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.