Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? (2182 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by nwachukwu9(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
For the fact that she is not even afraid to tell you about another guy, shows that she doesn't see you as a potential boyfriend or lover. Continue searching and allow other guy that she would love to locate her
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Jack005(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Do you have money? if yes,then buy very expensive gifts for her and do her biddings, she will begin to gradually have affection for you,just be impressing her but don't choke her,let your money do the talking
Dont you think you have to change this mindset of yours? Hope you don't behave this way in the real world and your just here to catch fun.
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jack005:
Dont you think you have to change this mindset of yours? Hope you don't behave this way in the real world and your just here to catch fun.
funny how you guys hate it when a lady expresses her love for money
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Jack005(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
funny how you guys hate it when a lady expresses her love for money
No one is saying money ain't good in a relationship, but making it the mainstay of the relationship shows the girl to be a leech and a pest.
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by faithful2911(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunadexy:
We just started being together not quite long ago. About 6 months ago. Initially, when we started, she would sometimes be moody. So I asked her one day why she was moody and she told me about a guy in her school she loves very well but it seems the guy doesn't love her. She was the one forcing herself on the guy. And the guy is one gentle guy. She would almost cry then but I'll console her not to and we got along. I was initially thinking I should step back because that guy could be a budding threat. As we continued, we got more intimate that we started making out. And we both enjoyed it. So recently, I stopped talking to her and she had more time to talk to that guy. After a while, we spoke and she was like since I didn't care about her, she wanted to be too. She was actually angry at me but I was thinking she already moved on without me until we made out again. But the other guy isn't that sexually oriented guy. He's cool. My concern now is if I should still go after her or just leave her because she might later follow the guy. Her birthday is coming soon and I want to surprise her but I'm skeptical about it. I don't want to be like a fool. But I seriously love her but I'm not sure if she loves me but I know she loves that guy. She also doesnt talk about the guy in my presence anymore ( maybe she doesn't want me to be jealous, I don't know). Moderator pls help move to front page. Thanks
Why should the moderators push this trash to front-page? cool
If this should get to front page I won't visit nairaland again
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by kizwid(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
The money must not finish else she will go back to that guy,just go and look for money to be giving her all the time.
lolx
I fellow most of your quote, your world seem simple and gentle but guys do tag you as bad lady... why...lol
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
kizwid:

lolx
I fellow most of your quote, your world seem simple and gentle but guys do tag you as bad lady... why...lol
lol because many of them are aggressive and unhappy but I reason with them sha,the country is harsh already
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jack005:
No one is saying money ain't good in a relationship, but making it the mainstay of the relationship shows the girl to be a leech and a pest.
a lady may like money and still not be a leech,besides men loves money too
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Jessepaid(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Do you have money? if yes,then buy very expensive gifts for her and do her biddings, she will begin to gradually have affection for you,just be impressing her but don't choke her,let your money do the talking
see wrong mentality....with you cheapness is really cheap and expensive is for the expensivest
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by kizwid(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
lol because many of them are aggressive and unhappy but I reason with them sha,the country is harsh already
grin
Zzor:
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by theophilusj31(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:

What if the money come finish??

This your name come be like ozo
I just tire for the guy oooo,sometimes I wonder if all this money get a girl type of guys have sense

1 Like

Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Pancakeey(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunadexy:
We just started being together not quite long ago. About 6 months ago. Initially, when we started, she would sometimes be moody. So I asked her one day why she was moody and she told me about a guy in her school she loves very well but it seems the guy doesn't love her. She was the one forcing herself on the guy. And the guy is one gentle guy. She would almost cry then but I'll console her not to and we got along. I was initially thinking I should step back because that guy could be a budding threat. As we continued, we got more intimate that we started making out. And we both enjoyed it. So recently, I stopped talking to her and she had more time to talk to that guy. After a while, we spoke and she was like since I didn't care about her, she wanted to be too. She was actually angry at me but I was thinking she already moved on without me until we made out again. But the other guy isn't that sexually oriented guy. He's cool. My concern now is if I should still go after her or just leave her because she might later follow the guy. Her birthday is coming soon and I want to surprise her but I'm skeptical about it. I don't want to be like a fool. But I seriously love her but I'm not sure if she loves me but I know she loves that guy. She also doesnt talk about the guy in my presence anymore ( maybe she doesn't want me to be jealous, I don't know). Moderator pls help move to front page. Thanks
Your mumu never do? grin grin

You sef read what you wrote. And you still want to surprise her on her birthday.

It would be funny that you might be the one who would end up surprised that day.

She said she doesn’t love you and it doesn’t look like you love her too. You guys just like making out.

If a girl loves you she would show you. Why are you giving yourself unnecessary heart ache over someone who doesn’t care about you?
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Pancakeey(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
faithful2911:

Why should the moderators push this trash to front-page? cool
If this should get to front page I won't visit nairaland again
grin grin
Lmaoooo
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:

What if the money come finish??

This your name come be like ozo

E be thing
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Abouwaza:

Wow
Remember say u will also give birth to a son sha
U see a whole man simping his life away and this is all you can advise him to do? grin grin grin

grin grin grin

She's being sarcastic. Read through her follow up comments and you'll see it.
Re: She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I'm beginning to slowly dislike u..girls like u is y boys don't respect us again and think if dey have money dey can get us..U think money is everything..mtcheeeeew

Op if u listen to dis one advice I'm sorry 4 u she will just love ur money which I think she already does and not u..don't be surprised if she later leaves u for d other guy after u spend a lot on her

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. / I Am Tired Of This Relationship / E Get One Guy For My Area, He Tell People That Anything I Bought He Most Buy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.