Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs (50948 Views)

Video: Lady Wept, Man Refuse To Come Down As Sex Organs Stuck / Sizes Of Male Sex Organs In Nigeria ....graphic Representation / Never Play With Your Sex Organs Or You Risk Heart Attacks Studies Have Shown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

I know how bitches, especially Muslim bitches behaves. You're nothing less of a typical example of Islamic hypocrites. Always wild, violent, lust over sex and hypocritical. I don't talk about your family because you don't have one. You're probably a product of violent rape and your bitchy mother's abuser killed by fellow terrorists.
I can't diss you AGAIN YOU FELT THAT!!! . you have already dissed urself.
the one I gave out earlier is enough.
next time I will tell your mom to sew up her Puna to avoid the deposit of a useless rascal semen.. more like remove her womb entirely to avoid this mistake .SIMPLE
. she can't stay with out fuckin around every guy for cheap cent to sustain your family for a needy.

AND YES OOH I RATHER STAY SINGLE THAN HAVING A FAMILIES THAT ARE CONTROLLED BY THEIR SEX ORGANS.

Hmmm generational curses.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by jawalis(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
blacq2009:

How hard is it for you to simply say "madam, you're beautiful"? Lol
How hard is it for you to look away?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Uzomacharles: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
dasparrow:

Don't worry about what happens to her in her late 40's. Do you know why? Most Nigerian married women are widows by the time they get into their late 40's anyway because the whole world knows that Nigerian bred men don't live long.

Most of you depart this world before you even get to celebrate your 50th birthday leaving your poor wife with all those plenty children you both made that will now have to exist in poverty in Nigeria.

With the poor healthcare system in Nigeria and all the avoidable car accidents claiming the lives of Nigerians on a daily basis, most women in Nigeria whether they get married or not will find themselves spouseless before they officially become senior citizens anyway.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian bred asult male is ridiculously short and everyone knows that hence the large number of widows and fatherless children in the Nigerian society. FACT!

I guess is not for every male?
Because I remember the age of my grandfather well...
And very sure you have a father and a son..

So Cheers Afterall I'm Just A Visitor Here...
Only God Knows Our Time Not Man
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

He was pissed off because his bladder was full.. Muslim Bitc....!! �
Lemmy123:

Na san san full your brain... Dey Bleep inside hijab, come here dey yarn dust... Unrepentant farm tool.. Shior! ☹️
Lemmy123:

He was pissed off because his bladder was full.. Muslim Bitc....!! �
coming from a product gotten from watery semen whose mom bleep with left over toothpick.
what a LIFE!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Happyguy201: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:

600 years for you!

back to sender
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lastmankc(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
especially men,they don't have single respect for their organ at all
This table you're shaking might break into pieces on your head
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Adrian9:
I don't know. Maybe Google can help.
and I don't even know what is google.. how can we deal with that?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Happyguy201:

back to sender
Yawns. 6000 years for thee
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by ProfChris10(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

Hasty generalization and insufficiency of statistical data. What do you mean by men? You imply ALL MEN. The way people tend to generalize makes me wonder if they had done a census or survey on all men in the planet. It is more intelligent to be reserved with your choice of words.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Happyguy201: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns. 6000 years for thee

wicked girl
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

last last wentin ur mama and girl girlfriend dy do na from them I learned Al those things nah. nah me buy vibrator for dem because of poverty dy scattered em" nah toothpick em" be dy use . bastard son of a billion fathers
why did you edit your post?
y not calm down nd stop sending dem home if you kwantinue lyk dis u and ban be lyk 5nd6
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by dasparrow: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
pcguru1:
I know a guy, always sleeping around, muscular and all. Everything was about sex to him, i used to be intimidated by this dude ish. One day I heard he died of Hepatstis B or something. One needs to be careful. There's so much to life than sex o.

I am not surprised. The entire world knows that one of the many reasons why the average Nigerian bred adult male doesn't live long is due to his very risky promiscuous sexual behavior that stems from his hypersexuality disorder which is classified as a mental health issue. However, because most Nigerians in Nigeria lack healthcare insurance and have no access to proper and affordable healthcare, they ignore their health concerns, be it physical or mental.

The results of that are devastating. Nigerian bred men keep raping and raping their female babies, female young children, female teenagers, and even their female elderly women. If you think I am lying, just read some of the rape stories that continue to unceremoniously grace Nairaland's front page. And that is really scary. If they are not raping their females, they are busy killing them and harvesting their organs to be used for God knows what.

If you are a female in Nigeria, you are indeed an endangered specie. FACT!
Get out of Nigeria if you can.

I have to try get my female family members out of Nigeria soon. It's just that it costs so much. Immigration fees keep climbing but it must be done. I don't want them getting raped, kidnapped or have their internal organs stolen. undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Muftimenk:
y not calm down nd stop sending dem home if you kwantinue lyk dis u and ban be lyk 5nd6
lolz, but they started it.

I commented without mentioning anyone name.

all of a sudden my name is everywhere.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Happyguy201:

wicked girl
grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by genii96(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
dasparrow:

So because your mother, grandmother, sisters, aunties and female cousins are all constantly inserting anything and all things into their vaginas, you have now concluded that every woman on planet earth is into the same thing? You need to get your brain checked.

I said women do it, not all women. Before you insult someone's family, actually try and use common sense

I also see that you didn't quote her when she accused men of not being able to control their organs either..... hypocritical much?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by prophetfire: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
. You know you are not saying the truth. Most ladies give it out for a pack of indomie.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Adrian9(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

and I don't even know what is google.. how can we deal with that?
Nice joke. You caught me. Lols!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Adrian9:
Nice joke. You caught me. Lols!
are you for REAL?!!!

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Congonatty: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
i don't take men seriously for now,i never ready

Rubbish talk.
As if men will be waiting for you,when you are ready.
Ask sister Grace how parole dey be for Shiloh

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

lolz, but they started it.

I commented without mentioning anyone name.

all of a sudden my name is everywhere.
pls learn how to overlook sm comment it pays alot.

Look at how dem dey tag u (muslim) bitch bla bla bla if u ve overlook nd move on all those tins will nt happen.

My own is pls stop abusing they parent even is like a sign that u dnt value urs if they do just move on remember people will surely attack u on NL Diffrent pple with dfrent views

#peace

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Muftimenk:
pls learn how to overlook sm comment it pays alot.

Look at how dem dey tag u (muslim) bitch bla bla bla if u ve overlook nd move on all those tins will nt happen.

My own is pls stop abusing they parent even is like a sign that u dnt value urs if they do just move on remember people will surely attack u on NL Diffrent pple with dfrent views

#peace
they deserve it, their parents forgot to train them properly.

if you attack me I attack back... staying silent will give em " more privilege .

and for the Muslim Bitch it is not my concern as far as I know myself.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

they deserve it, their parents forgot to train them properly.

if you attack me I attack back... staying silent will give em " more privilege .

and for the Muslim Bitch it is not my concern as far as I know myself.
Hmmm....
are u really from north?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Muftimenk:
Hmmm....
are u really from north?
no, from afemai but I grew up in maiduguri .
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Alaenyieby(f): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
®️She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"... #Repent

®️He is not your husband, you are having/had sex with him, collecting money from him and you think you are a sharp girl. You are an armed robber, robbing people with your body. #Repent

®️She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother you're part of the problem. #Repent

®️A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more" does that ring a bell in our head? Do we have to see before we believe? #Repent

®️ I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. #Repent

®️ You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" #Repent

®️Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

®️ Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful? Thank God. #Repent

®️Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Venza, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek. Seek God first. #Repent

®️Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's your enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want you to hell and miss heaven #Repent

®️Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if you like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. #Repent

®️God can change you from Ajebutter to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebutter life make you forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. #Repent

®️If you're not ready you can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but you can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #Repent

®️If you don't respect your parents, you've disobeyed God. #Repent!

®️ U neglected Your family & Relatives, and u are good to the whole world, u are wasting your resources and Time, go to your family and help those that are in need, indeed that is actually a good way to make Almighty God happy with U & accept all your good deeds and forgive You.

®️I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why you rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect your Lord. Don't take Him for granted too.

Thanks for your attention.

Copied.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:
no, from afemai but I grew up in maiduguri .
ok
afemai? whc state is that?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by BabbanBura(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

I tell you, they're even proud of it.. coming out public to boast about it. especially those on nairaland.

No be awa fault say you worwor well well. You sha go still sey person wey fit close eyes kpansh u
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Muftimenk:
ok
afemai? whc state is that?
AFEMAI IS NOT A STATE. THEY ARE ETHNIC GROUPS LOCATED IN EDO NORTH. THAT'S ETSAKO ( AFEMAI).
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fairheart(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:
The moment you play with your sex organs, you ruin your family.

Said the truth.

The man and woman. The moment you can no longer control your sex organs, they automatically control your entire life and ruin nature of your existence.

Most of you use bots to satisfy your urges, what a shame that human share their family with bots, machine. What a shamefulness.

Free the earth of all your unjust Act people, respect the good better best.
My dear, human beings cannot adjust to a way of life and of God that is not inculcated into their nature.
What most people have been told is that, you have to do what everybody is doing: have sex with multiple persons, robot, intimacy gadgets, etc; that they are safe and healthy... which is an attempt to lure people into what they might not be able to remove themselves.
As the good old values and norms fall, we are likely to see the rise of behaviour that are anti-God, against God's original plan for humanity.
I hope you've written this for would see it and think.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by emmmyN: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You really cracked me up there!

And how does she look like me? I took the time to look and re-look her DP but still saw no resemblance. You are mistaken. I may have to send you a couple of my pictures for you to come to a conclusion.

Come on, why don't you see it? The eyes, lips, and nose, the complexion, the head pose on DP. Or am I seeing you in uncertain places? "What a shamefulness"! cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
thanks
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
BabbanBura:

No be awa fault say you worwor well well. You sha go still sey person wey fit close eyes kpansh u
no vex say ur girlfriend rejected you. because ur ugliness is beyond imagination and can't be compare with anything on this planet.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

coming from a product gotten from watery semen whose mom bleep with left over toothpick.
what a LIFE!
I thought you had little sense before sef, ase na empty container be your head, the kind emptiness wey person go shout put, e go dey echo.. Lol
This girl

Half of your brain na sex full am, the other half na cucumber and toothbrush, so yeah, unfortunately you have nothing reasonable, I doubt if your cock sucking retard momma does.. You know the old saying, like mother like daughter... Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.