Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs (51446 Views)

Video: Lady Wept, Man Refuse To Come Down As Sex Organs Stuck / Sizes Of Male Sex Organs In Nigeria ....graphic Representation / Never Play With Your Sex Organs Or You Risk Heart Attacks Studies Have Shown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

no vex say ur girlfriend rejected you. because ur ugliness is beyond imagination and can't be compare with anything on this planet.

What of you wey your ugliness make my phone off?? �
Till now my phone never on, na person own I dey use...

Hoe loe showl
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

Hoe loe showl
eaauah, to say Java better pass your fone.
common fone you can't afford.. upon the money wer you mama dy get by distributing her Puna for kulikuli.
yeye dy smell.
ur mama put me for the olosho business. why para?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

I thought you had little sense before sef, ase na empty container be your head, the kind emptiness wey person go shout put, e go dey echo.. Lol
This girl

Half of your brain na sex full am, the other half na cucumber and toothbrush, so yeah, unfortunately you have nothing reasonable, I doubt if your cock sucking retard momma does.. You know the old saying, like mother like daughter... Tufiakwa!
hmm is that all?
let me sit-down and read ur family useless lifestyles.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fairheart(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
emmmyN:

She looks like UyaiIncomparabl cheesy. Uyai, is this your twin?

The intention behind this thread may be noble, but the content is plain stupid. How it got to front-page beats me.

I think she has something she feels that matters she wanted to talk about, but possibly not able to find the right choice of words to put it out.
When I saw the content, I knew that is is from someone who have been thinking or wondering about a subject but couldn't articulate it out well. Yet, if you read the few words used with patience, you'd be able to understand other things she didn't write.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

AFEMAI IS NOT A STATE. THEY ARE ETHNIC GROUPS LOCATED IN EDO NORTH.
THAT'S ETSAKO ( AFEMAI).
That's what i mean where it's located,but hv u heard about muftimenk an islamic scholar?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

eaauah, to say Java better pass your fone.
yeye dy smell.
ur mama put me for the olosho business. why para?
The doctor ( that is if no be inside molue them born you) made a mistake... E for just wrap you for polythene bag troway you for Agege sewage, you no just useful... Other women dey shame for you... Spits
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Muftimenk:
That's what i mean where it's located,but hv u heard about muftimenk an islamic scholar?
Ismail ibn Musa
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

hmm is that all?
let me sit-down and read ur family useless lifestyles.
Cork thirsty farm tool.... You should use vj tightening creams please, the guy that fvked you last complained of falling into a reservoir... It took the grace of God to come out... Hehehehe
Subuhannalai
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

The doctor ( that is if no be inside molue them born you) made a mistake... E for just wrap you for polythene bag troway you for Agege sewage, you no just useful... Other women dey shame for you... Spits

meaning DEM dy shame for ur ashawo mama wer open legs for agbero con deposited contaminated sperm inside her rotten womb as a result giving out a useless breed.

.well you types are the reason condom wer invented and ur C. B IS AN APOLOGY LETTER TO HUMAN RACE... IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

meaning DEM dy shame for ur ashawo mama wer open legs for agbero con deposited contaminated sperm inside her rotten womb as a result giving out a useless breed.

.well you types are the reason condom wer invented and ur C. B IS AN APOLOGY LETTER TO HUMAN RACE... IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE.
Try harder please, this is dry you can call it Sahara Dezat
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

Cork thirsty farm tool.... You should use vj tightening creams please, the guy that fvked you last complained of falling into a reservoir... It took the grace of God to come out... Hehehehe
Subuhannalai
and ur mama and ur gf Puna swallow the all oceans on this planet. WHAT A DAM BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.
NO WONDER YOU ARE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE 30 NAIRA SEWING THREAD BIG PASS UR DICK. EVEN LONGER THAN YOU DICK AND ALSO FATTER THAN UR DICK.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by oyaaa(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
dasparrow:

So because your mother, grandmother, sisters, aunties and female cousins are all constantly inserting anything and all things into their vaginas, you have now concluded that every woman on planet earth is into the same thing? You need to get your brain checked.
You are a very big fool and an illiterate
U need to go back to school from nursery to learn English because your brain has failed you
Tell me were I wrote all ladies there that make it feel like am generalizing here.
Go back to school den comeback to talk
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
So, what's your point now?
Mercisharelove:
In tears

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

Try harder please, this is dry you can call it Sahara Dezat
en pain am..

don't worry the insult is too much for u, I know your bone marrows are dying slowly.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
And that is why they keep dying ontop woman. Just package urine in a bottle put label and tell these negros " e dey make man do for two hours e nor go tire " they will gladly buy grin grin grin grin.

Young boys below 40 dying of heart attack.After taking concoction for years some go die in action while some will die else where, that's how one fool died in a hotel in my area,as they were bringing out his body na so pen1s still stand,smh

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

and ur mama and ur gf Puna swallow the all oceans on this planet. WHAT A DAM BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.
I just checked your photo now and discovered I was talking to a flat nosed Pinocchio...
Lord forgive me for wasting my time... In subuhannalai I pray... Amin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote yep do you follow him on s/media? They is one tape he talked about maiduguri and africa do you have it author=fati2001 post=94609901]
Ismail ibn Musa [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

en pain am..

don't worry the insult is too much for u, I know your bone marrows are dying slowly.

You really need to up your game in dissing, I've been watching you, you're a learner obviously... Typing yen yen yen with your fingers shaking, trying to make sure you don't go to bed crying...

Life is hard
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

I just checked your photo now and discovered I was talking to a flat nosed Pinocchio...
Lord forgive me for wasting my time... In subuhannalai I pray... Amin
and the Lord will be lamenting why dI'd I created this thing as my image!!!
now you have come to realize u have wasted all ur time on earth.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

Hoe loe showl
kindly stop this guy that babe mouth sharp u hear or else u might have sleepless night
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

You really need to up your game in dissing, I've been watching you, you're a learner obviously... Typing yen yen yen with your fingers shaking, trying to make sure you don't go to bed crying...

Life is hard
ops, someone is already pumping emotions. sorry tho .don't be depressed.

listening to life is good "future drake "
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by emmmyN: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
fairheart:

I think she has something she feels that matters she wanted to talk about, but possibly not able to find the right choice of words to put it out.
When I saw the content, I knew that is is from someone who have been thinking or wondering about a subject but couldn't articulate it out well. Yet, if you read the few words used with patience, you'd be able to understand other things she didn't write.

Oh yeah cheesy? There are about a few things I give my patience to. This is not one of them. For this particular OP, I think she is only courting attention by her threads, and man, she is getting it.

If there is a way to develop one's self and become more articulate, it should be done with something of substance and worth discussing. By this thread, she sits as a judge over others whose moral compass may not perfectly align with hers.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

NO WONDER YOU ARE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE 30 NAIRA SEWING THREAD BIG PASS UR DICK. EVEN LONGER THAN YOU DICK AND ALSO FATTER THAN UR DICK.
Is that why your face is looking like a school duster?? Chai
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Muftimenk:
kindly stop this guy that babe mouth sharp u hear or else u might have sleepless night
I dey shame for you.. Tufia!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

Is that why your face is looking like a school duster?? Chai
no wonder you face be looking like cricket wer Jump inside 6 days left over groundnut oil.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

ops, someone is already pumping emotions. sorry tho .don't be depressed.

listening to life is good "future drake "

I dream of the day Naijeriyar almajiri like you would realize you've been wasting all your life, and sadly, there won't be much time to put things together.. What do they call them again sef,
Evening newspaper..

Won't be surprised if your Godforsaken Ustaz is the one you'd suck his D las las, nothing you girl cannot do when your urge is on...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Muftimenk post=94610648][/quote] no. what is it tell me.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by LordOfTheGame: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

I can't diss you AGAIN YOU FELT THAT!!! . you have already dissed urself.
the one I gave out earlier is enough.
next time I will tell your mom to sew up her Puna to avoid the deposit of a useless rascal semen.. more like remove her womb entirely to avoid this mistake .SIMPLE
. she can't stay with out fuckin around every guy for cheap cent to sustain your family for a needy.

AND YES OOH I RATHER STAY SINGLE THAN HAVING A FAMILIES THAT ARE CONTROLLED BY THEIR SEX ORGANS.

Hmmm generational curses.

Bitch you can't control your urge to masturbate at sight of a dick. Frustrated old bitch of a mother you have could've avoided this mistake of keeping a vagabond like yourself but because of her loosed self, she kept a useless spam that formed a useless idiots like yourself. Well, I won't continue a fight with pig because you enjoy it most so I'd stop here and don't mention me again, old haggard bitchy terrorist.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lemmy123:

I dream of the day Naijeriyar almajiri like you would realize you've been wasting all your life, and sadly, there won't be much time to put things together.. What do they call them again sef,
Evening newspaper..

Won't be surprised if your Godforsaken Ustaz is the one you'd suck his D las las, nothing you girl cannot do when your urge is on...
in urge like you raping chicken around the neighborhood!
guy just cut off the dick.. that's wher you brain is located.

write up so weak.
sound like a wave.
Pls harder!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Bitch you can't control your urge to masturbate at sight of a dick. Frustrated old bitch of a mother you have could've avoided this mistake of keeping a vagabond like yourself but because of her loosed self, she kept a useless spam that formed a useless idiots like yourself. Well, I won't continue a fight with pig because you enjoy it most so I'd stop here and don't mention me again, old haggard bitchy terrorist.
said by a offspring been pushed out of a sticky, slicky vagina degrading his generation.
continue I'm listening.
bastard son of an old cargo.. Pls don't back off.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

no wonder you face be looking like cricket wer Jump inside 6 days left over groundnut oil.
This is weak!!! Mtcheew! This girl you nor reash.. I've seen you diss other guys successfully, but sorry I'm no match for you, I'll try to be lenient in my next life, the Savage is too much, they should call me Tiwa....

Cos the last I checked you had something oozing your vj, ion know what it is but Lord it stinks really badly...
Ever heard of personal hygiene? Yeah you need it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.