Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs (50950 Views)

Video: Lady Wept, Man Refuse To Come Down As Sex Organs Stuck / Sizes Of Male Sex Organs In Nigeria ....graphic Representation / Never Play With Your Sex Organs Or You Risk Heart Attacks Studies Have Shown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by lightblazingnow(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Nice post
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Adrian9(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2020
fati2001:

ME!
Please don't do this to me.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by intergral(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
jawalis:
I actually checked your display picture. You aren’t looking bad. Good Sunday wishes to you ma’am.
the person in that her picture is late General Sani Abacha's Daughter.... It is either she used her picture or she's the one.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by officialbeffinb(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2020
genii96:

Yet aren't women the ones who masturbate with bananas, cucumbers, dildos, vibrators, bottles and the like?

Kinda hypocritical don't ya think?

help me tell them ooo
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by blacq2009(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2020
jawalis:

How hard is it for you to look away?
I can't look away.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
HEAVENS
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lemmy123(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
fati2001:

jealous because you can't satisfy your girlfriend with ur threadlike penis ..is that what you trying to tell the public Abi?
I grew up, I'm sorry if you haven't. I'm done with you, if that was boxing, it would be a KO!
Try boxing with someone else...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lemmy123:

I grew up, I'm sorry if you haven't. I'm done with you, if that was boxing, it would be a KO!
Try boxing with someone else...

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
fati2001:
no. what is it tell me.
hi Good day Have not seen your message? Hope all is well
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Zivaharry(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mercisharelove:
The moment you play with your sex organs, you ruin your family.

Said the truth.

The man and woman. The moment you can no longer control your sex organs, they automatically control your entire life and ruin nature of your existence. Abeg will u marry me?

Most of you use bots to satisfy your urges, what a shame that human share their family with bots, machine. What a shamefulness.

Free the earth of all your unjust Act people, respect the good better best.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by LegendAnselm: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
fati2001:

AFEMAI IS NOT A STATE. THEY ARE ETHNIC GROUPS LOCATED IN EDO NORTH.
THAT'S ETSAKO ( AFEMAI).
u ar not from a good tribe, yet u ar here to challenge someone frm a well trained tribe....never u try such again..and make sure u apologizes to them..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Grateful
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Love Jesus

Much more than
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u ar not from a good tribe, yet u ar here to challenge someone frm a well trained tribe....never u try such again..and make sure u apologizes to them..
you are a fool.. can't believe an adult is typing those rubbish.

coming from someone who's hiding his tribe because of their evil deed... OLD MAN OR YOUNG MAN RESPECT UR AGE, MORE LIKE HAVE SHAME FOR UR MATES.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY YOU CAN CLEARLY SHUT THE FUVK UP.

YOU'RE A BIG DISGRACED TO THE GENDER CALLED "MALE "

MAK I ASK U SOMETHING.. IF NAH SMALL PIKIN COMMOT THIS SHIT FOR MOUTH, YOU NO FIT CORRECT AM!

YOU THINK SAY NAH AS UR TRIBE DY NAHSO ANODER TRIBES BI?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
History politics
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Muftimenk:
hi Good day Have not seen your message? Hope all is well
hello, sorry I don't use whatapp often.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Muftimenk: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
fati2001:

hello, sorry I don't use whatapp often.
it's ok
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Lightangel65: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ausrichie:

Na you dey fck am, make una no dry behave like pikin.

Learn English then we will talk
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2020
My

My

My
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

Learn English then we will talk
See the disgusting pig that is telling me to learn English, if you went to a good school that taught you how to behave, you won't be online emitting such rubbish from that gutter of yours.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mercedes
Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 4:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.