Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50589 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by akpe1: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Are we save
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Charmingrascal(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman will regret everything she said after this administration is over.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by abiola708(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
You can actually get your wears collection at your doorstep with the best online quality boutique
Abiomart Store (FACEBOOK) ,ABIUNI_WEARSS (IG) is your best place

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Very smelling Talk from an Ugly looking Old Bat.
Call your Boys to Order,They act more like the Criminals.
Do you know I was in vehicle when SARS stopped us to Park well,while at it before I go know one of dem don first Shoot the Vehicle Tyres flat.
First of all,wetin make Dem feel say every young man driving a nice car is a criminal.
Okay,after everything dem cum say sorry make we dey go but one cocaine sniffing idiot don first damage our car tyre.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by obyrich(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
I now believe this woman is stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Sonnobax15(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.
Oga,I'm in ughelli right now..... obob, the way sars dey swap boys now en.... right from otovwodo down to isoko road dey hot no be small......you need to see how sars take swap 5boys yesterday for citevwe market for akpodiete....

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by airminem(f): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
angry I just feel like squirting right into this womans mouth, messing it all over her face and hair angry

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Kleshrio: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stupid woman

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Africancreator: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Legalaffairs(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Someone help ask this akamu face if SARS was created to combat cyber crimes ?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by mokt(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Make she no worry na, dem go soon shoot one of your family people. I thought these guys are supposed to be Anti Robbery squads. What's their business with internet fraudsters? Just saying o

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Ratedgang: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
This puff puff woman forgot that there is something called the law.. catch... investigate... prosecute but SARS will just suspect and kill. She is indeed a transgendered

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by 2BONE: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
why is everyone condemning her without condemning cyber criminality? because you all love and celebrate crime, SARS can't end but it will be reformed, except you're a criminal you agitate for ending SARS, you're happy youths are committing cyber robbery but you're quick to condemn physical armed robbers, kidnappers and terrorists like BH and Herdsmen whereas you are all thesame. why is there no hastag to end Cyber crime? you fvcking criminals. #EndCrime,#ReformSARS. I HATE HYPOCRITES, NIGERIANS LOVE CRIMES AND CELEBRATE OR DEFEND IT. that's why buhari said Nigerians are criminals and you're angry and hurt because its the truth, this woman is actually right only if you know the severe damage cyber criminality is causing Nigeria's image in the international space. fvck criminals!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by andyanders: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

Very useless woman. Come one day, she will be a victim. When she gets out of the system, may she directly fall a victim.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Baawaa(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Until they kill one of your children, you will know what common Nigerians are facing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
iLUCID:

Your point?

Question:

What has politeness got to do with d situation? What was d essence and who were d target of protests when police killed blacks in d US?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Brushstrokes20: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bitch is high on cow dung and palmy combo again!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by RichyAD(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
The moved me to tears
Maybe until her son is been brutalized by sars
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by karnap(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

the words coordinated is the summary of what the endSars is all about, anyone campaigns for the endSars is in anyway a criminal operating against what the sars stands for,check well all those who been killed by sars are one way or the other involved in criminal acts.so shut up and stay off criminal acts.
sars can only get in trouble with you if you don't cooperate with them,what is making you to stop so they can check you,if your hands are clean.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by andyanders: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Very ugly bitch.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
2BONE:
why is everyone condemning her without condemning cyber criminality? because you all love and celebrate crime, SARS can't end but it will be reformed, except you're a criminal you agitate for ending SARS, you're happy youths are committing cyber robbery but you're quick to condemn physical armed robbers, kidnappers and terrorists like BH and Herdsmen whereas you are all thesame. why is there no hastag to end Cyber crime? you fvcking criminals. #EndCrime,#ReformSARS. I HATE HYPOCRITES, NIGERIANS LOVE CRIMES AND CELEBRATE OR DEFEND IT. that's why buhari said Nigerians are criminals and you're angry and hurt because its the truth, this woman is actually right only if you know the severe damage cyber criminality is causing Nigeria's image in the international space. fvck criminals!

How are law enforcement agencies supposed to tackle cyber crime in Nigeria?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by wetmenow: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
#KILLSARS#
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Olatlaccon(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
They will one day murder your child.

And you will tell me if extrajudicial killing is the penalty for cyber crime.

You will tell me why in 2020 you still believe that any young man with dread, driving a car must be stopped and when he says he has done nothing wrong, he is then shot and killed in broad daylight without fear.

If cybercrime is against the law, so it extrajudicial killing. Arrest them and try them. You are the government. However my brother wears dreads. I see him hustle. He keeps beards also. But the last thing he will do is con someone else. Infact he is the one being conned by sharing his hard earned money with people on social media who post many photos of how they are in the hospital suffering from one problem to another. I don't want SARS to kill this man one day when he is driving my car and then flee the scene like criminals.

I will think SARS needs urgent attention. EFCC is saddled with the responsibility of cybercime and advanced fee fraud.SARS is to combat violent crimes like armed robbery and kidnapping. The whole Nigeria needs to be reformed, restructured and MDA Unified as much as possible.
God will not kill u for me for this statement

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Question:

What has politeness got to do with d situation? What was d essence and who were d target of protests when police killed blacks in d US?

Rewind. Who’s really asking the questions here, Me or you? I insisted on politeness because it’s a norm here for people to resort to insults when you ask basic questions that oppose their position on issues
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by xilo1717(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
What's SARs business with cyber crime?
What happened to arresting people and taking the case up to the court to decide?
Do we even have a working judiciary in Nigeria?
And for the mama that said what she just said I pray your seeds don't fall into thesame thing innocent Nigerians suffer cry
I weep for this nation
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by LegalWolf: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
All the President's image makers are despicable at their jobs. From Garba Shehu to Femi Adeshina, Bashir Ahmad and this godforsaken, ill mannered and filthy woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by retake89(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

She's a compound fool.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Earlystar698(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
The most dumbest person on earth, crazy mf!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Olatlaccon(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
WhizdomXX:
This woman should know that one day she'll be held accountable for all d evil she's encouraging. She's always biased in her opinions just because of money or what else The Nigeria she's helping to destroy today her children won't escape it ooo. A time will come where they'll bear the dividends of her labour. God is not asleep!!!
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD BLESS US.
Nigeria has never been great....let's just hope for better future if there is

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by rachytenny2(f): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Like seriously angry She's still have a closed eye to the truth.... Until it happens to one of her sons...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by NaMe4: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
And this is supposed to be an adviser in this presidency, coming out to spew trash.

So SARS robbing and extorting citizens on the streets is the way to fight cyber crime?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Neerich1512(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
How did this woman got to public office ?? She always make mess of this govt and herself seems she talks out of reality .......senseless and disgusting statement always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.