Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence (41191 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Billchille: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
dasparrow:

Even if women end up as single mothers, their kids won't stay kids forever. One day, those kids will grow into adults and will pamper their mothers, buy them a house and a car while the father will die old and alone somewhere.

As for sex, it is a well known fact that most women don't have a high sex drive like men. I read an article sometime ago that said that sex becomes increasingly painful for women as they begin to age so sex is not something most women will need anymore once they are old.
the children when they grow up will look for their father except they will accept to be called bastard, at least the single mothers will jump from one men to the other before they get old and get tired of been bleeped by their children mate... As for men we will Bleep till we check out,men like to be lonely women are bunch of problem since the beginning of this world...
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Romanoff(f): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
truehero:

The question is why the astronomical increase in divorce now. Is it that there was no domestic violence in the days of the old?

Nobody supports domestic violence but when you divorce and in your next marriage you encounter the same, will you keep running?

Our norms and values have been thrown to the abyss.

Isn't it better to run than die and leave your kids motherless?
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Ebenezar2021: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
Romanoff:
Man that should have been shed in a monthly cycle, it would have prevented this kind of nonsense comment.

He's the kind of father who will send his daughter back to an abusive husband till the abusive husband sends her corpse back to him.

To think the Cha-cha lady hasn't even come out to say exactly what happened, this uncle has jumped to conclusion.
[/s] SHUT UP
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Adrian9(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
uuzba:

Story
If you hate one woman, and that woman does a foolish thing, you will say, "I already hated her before. She's already a stupid, coconut head. I expected it". And then jejely waka your own comot. (Insult only)

When you love a woman, and the woman does that same foolish thing that the hated woman did, you will:
1. Feel extreme betrayal
2. You've wasted your love on this woman who has turned out to be just as stupid as the first one..
3. You will beat the shit out of her for having deceived you in the first place.

I said so because I don't want to beat her when I'm angry .
For me,there is nothing like small beating, I no wan kee pesin pikin!
I know my self. If I start na to stop go be problem o!
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Bellawhyte(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nonsense talk coming out from a nonsense man
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Bellawhyte(f): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Life self �‍♀️
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Ginomel(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
bjprodint:
i am going through something similar now,i want to run but i dont have the resources,am sinking into depression.

Try your best to ensure the workability of the marriage, if you see it's not feasible.

Get off it and look for your happiness. Determined to confront your life challenges and make out a resources for yourself.

You wouldn't believe how it will work out when you look back.

Most importantly, put God first in all your endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by oluchi557(f): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
What kind of talk is this, she was even beaten, and you are here defending the husband, any kind of beat ,wheather big or small is not acceptable in marriage, that is abuse
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Caris77: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
This dude shouldn't be married. Let's strip him of his marital status.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by OgaiOkeyChuKwU(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is this supposed to be a joke or sarcasm? Cos I don't understand how someone could reason like this and still has the guts to post it online
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by dollytino4real(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
godlessmind:
the man is a lunatic
i hate tagging people online with bad names, if not
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by professore(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pls Wherever you are as Couples! Take out Quality time to Pray For Your Home together..

Study the Word together ..

It is a very Serious Matter..

Pls let's Make it a Pirioty in our Homes
God bless you for this sir. I support it fully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by shedomains: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
cool

I see some sense in it and I saw some trash in it Sha.

Notin like small beating... Beating is beating but the moment a woman is starting to act and fight like a man, beat the hell out of her...

Women shud act like women, don't measure up to him to fight him.. U can run for ur life
guy relax you never jam .some women are more street than you in code.when e sett one person must enter 6feet and it could be you.take this to the bank.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by karnap(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
[i][/i] grin female's folks are all over in this thread,wetin happen gan
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Angel1696: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HIS NAME IS "WISEMAN JESUS". YOU WOULD EXPECT HIM TO BE WISE BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE'S NONE IN THE COUNTRY MORE FOOLISH THAN HE IS.
According to the book of ANGEL 13:16-96
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Vulcan24(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
femi4:
You don't raise your hand on a woman....only cowards do that

Lol....! U don't know women
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Shirey: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by femi4: 4:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Vulcan24:

Lol....! U don't know women
Its not about knowing women or not. Its about you not showing the quality of a gentleman
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by truehero(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Romanoff:

Isn't it better to run than die and leave your kids motherless?

Dear, sometimes the reason might not be as bad as what some women have experienced and kept their marriage going for better.

No home if perfect.

Mind you, when you leave your children for another woman, you end up regretting. Fact
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Romanoff(f): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
truehero:

Dear, sometimes the reason might not be as bad as what some women have experienced and kept their marriage going for better.

No home if perfect.

Mind you, when you leave your children for another woman, you end up regretting. Fact

I pray you never know a woman dealing with domestic violence.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by truehero(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Romanoff:

I pray you never know a woman dealing with domestic violence.

I specifically said "some" reason for divorce my not be only based on alleged domestic violence but with some sinister undertones.

Before you leave a marriage, try and attend some counselling to see how you can make your marriage work again.

Some did it and they are giving testimony.

I repeat, I don't support domestic violence.
Only walk out when it is irredeemable.

Marriage is for better and worse.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by MINORU: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
You are this intelligent and you are poor why?
You are hungry I hear that from what you wrote

You see how stupid and foolish you are

Send your account number so I can send you some money for fool

Poor sinking fool
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by MINORU: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
You are this intelligent and you are poor why?

You see how stupid and foolish you are

Send your account number so I can send you some money for fool

Poor sinking fool
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by MINORU: 6:12am On Oct 07, 2020
You are right my brother
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Arthurity1(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Disgusting retarded fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / P-square Thrills Fans With Shirtless Performance In Washington DC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.