Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence (41180 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Donspicey: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kaxmytex:
a sane man no suppose carry hand beat woman nah..
on top wetin..

if the woman do wetin vex you, just go outside, leave the house and clear ur head..
if she blocks ur way out of the room, don't drag her, just find another exit, if na only one exit dey, just open one room and lock urself inside...

if na one room una dey stay, just lie down put for one corner.
if she comes at you holding ur clothes, telling you,"you go kee me today" with ur mind, just dey pray make the ogbanje spirit free her on time..

don't ever raise ur hand on her...
On point bro....dat dia Ogbange spirit dey always push dem to do many tinz wey go dey push d man to beat d hell out of dem....
na all wetin u don yarn make me neva raise my hand on any lady....na so one of my babe jack me for trouser one day say "u must kill me today"for my mind i jst calculate for my mind say bfr 10mins d kolo go leave her...na so dat day mata just die....man wey no get self control no fit just cope wit ladies...
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by icankel: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don't support any man beating a woman for anything but most women will make u put a trigger to there head someone like my brother's wife but d dude is really avoiding her while he's dying in silence
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by chineloSA(f): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
bjprodint:
i am going through something similar now,i want to run but i dont have the resources,am sinking into depression.

May God guide you sweetheart cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by SavageResponse(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
jimmychang:
Which one is small beating grin grin grin grin

All I know is that if a woman raise her hand on me then BOOM.
She go wake up for hospital grin grin

I don't support violence ohh,don't beat your wife unless she hit you first....

I agree 100%!
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
jimmychang:

You simply not yet a real man..

Cheers as you grow up!

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
MINORU:
You are very stupid and foolish for saying

Was there anything like divorce in Africa before the coming of the Europeans?

Till death do your father and mother past, if he kills her, it's still till death do them part

So mind what you say
The Hausa people divorce, and are you hearing yourself, you might as well do away with everything the Europeans brought, foolish uncivilised savage.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by OyiOtukpo: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
He's just a mad man. His Facebook bio says he's separated.

Man that should have been shed in a monthly cycle, it would have prevented this kind of nonsense comment.

He's the kind of father who will send his daughter back to an abusive husband till the abusive husband sends her corpse back to him.

To think the Cha-cha lady hasn't even come out to say exactly what happened, this uncle has jumped to conclusion. [/quote]
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by gwama2: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chacha Eke in domestic violences?? So the photos of happiness with children and husband were just the facade.? cool cool
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by lightpurple: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Billchille:
There is nothing like gentle Men,word for simp.more baby mama than wives will increase by %1000 in the next 10 years,let's support baby mama than wives..... Since the Women don't learn from there mothers who have successful marriage let them carrry the burden of single mothers or remain single for the rest of there life while they have casual sex around to satisfy there sexual urge......
Just add that they are also financially independent...then what you mentioned here are goals cool cool cool
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by TimiRume(f): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Follow @blessingceo on Instagram,then you will see the reason to run even if you don't have a dime on you..when you marry an irresponsible and woman beater of a Husband..leave his ass or you will leave in corps..men of now adays, are kind of psycho...mothers pls trains your Male children the same way you train the girls...we get well trained females given to untrained men and they end of manhandling these women and turn them to shadows of themselves, train the male same way you train the girls pls ...let them come out as responsible gentlemen not the psycho paths Nigerian men we are seeing this days..not all of them but most of them..pls train the men same way you train the women, instill good morals in them,so their wife will enjoy them,not to be married to beast in the name of husbands!!!!
Its not the woman's job to train a son, its the father's job.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Miracle2020: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Romanoff:
Man that should have been shed in a monthly cycle, it would have prevented this kind of nonsense comment.

He's the kind of father who will send his daughter back to an abusive husband till the abusive husband sends her corpse back to him.

To think the Cha-cha lady hasn't even come out to say exactly what happened, this uncle has jumped to conclusion.
you sef jump into conclusion that he is the type of man that will send his daughter back to a violent man. Do you know him? who told you that he is that type of a man? He may be writing different from his real life, the same thing chacha is acting different from her real home.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by lightpurple: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

I agree 100%!
Things like you never jam woman wey sabi beat pass una, or wey get evil mind to poison you or end you while you’re asleep. Usually happens when you think there is peace in the house. Be here spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Miracle2020: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
As long as women marry because of materials things,there will be more divorce on the way.
Gone are the days when our grandparents married because of love. Women now consider your job, your family, your business and the type of car you are driving before marrying you.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by SavageResponse(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
lightpurple:

Things like you never jam woman wey sabi beat pass una, or wey get evil mind to poison you or end you while you’re asleep. Usually happens when you think there is peace in the house. Be here spewing rubbish

If your woman dey beat you make you dey manage am like that.

Fear no go even let my woman slap me for inside dream talkless of in reality!
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by olivertwin1990(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
You are very right sir, must of the women nowadays always want to rule over the man. It can't work. He married you not for you to come and rule over him or making decisions for self, decision making is for both of you. What he dislike you have to reason and understand with him and likewise him. With some of this little ammendments, marriage will really work I believe.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by jimmychang: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You simply not yet a real man..

Cheers as you grow up!

So a real man should not retaliate when a woman physically assaults him then I don't wanna grow up. grin grin grin grin

I go beat nonsense comot for her head ...

Your societal definition of a real man is flawed...
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by simfrost90210: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
angry must celebrities bring out their issue to the public and make people turn to marriage counsellors overnight?
Haba!!! why washing your dirty linings in the public?
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by dasparrow: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
bjprodint:
i am going through something similar now,i want to run but i dont have the resources,am sinking into depression.

Whether married or single it is strongly advisable that you have your own stream of income. Never be a liability. If you had your own income, you won't have to remain stuck in an abusive marriage.

Once the raining season is over in Nigeria, start frying akara, yam and sweet potato in the evening. Watch how much money you will start to make.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by godlessmind: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Skmoda360:
Hmmmmm...are you for real? Crazy man
he a sexist and also a lunatic... wtf is wrong men... smh
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by godlessmind: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A father of two, Maduakor Israel Chukwuebuka has slammed Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke for ending her 7 year old marriage over a yet-to-be disclosed reason, Reports.

Recall that the mother of three took to Instagram to announce that her marriage to movie director, Austin Fanni Ikechukeu is over and she would share her story someday.

Reacting to report As Obtained By , Mr Maduakor, who calls himself Wiseman Jesus, said that "disobedient wives needs violence. and women of noways are quick to cry domestic violence over small beating"

He wrote;

"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"A disobedient wife needs violence. All this Nollywood akwunas. I love Chacaha and her role on movies and she sticks to marriage on set . What is it that your husband did that you are leaving . Why not endure till end . I have lived in domestic violence house and I know at some times you have to stick and keep moving . If he beat you, run and come back,"

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

A disobedient wife needs violence" - Father of two slams actress Chacha Eke for ending her marriage

See The Screenshot As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook Page
he a sexist and also a lunatic... wtf is wrong men... smh
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by godlessmind: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
dollytino4real:
do to other people girls as u want others to do to ur own daughters, small beating as u said!!
the man is a lunatic
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Arielle: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Run from Nigerian men. Most of you have violent tendencies.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by dasparrow: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Billchille:
There is nothing like gentle Men,word for simp.more baby mama than wives will increase by %1000 in the next 10 years,let's support baby mama than wives..... Since the Women don't learn from there mothers who have successful marriage let them carrry the burden of single mothers or remain single for the rest of there life while they have casual sex around to satisfy there sexual urge......

Even if women end up as single mothers, their kids won't stay kids forever. One day, those kids will grow into adults and will pamper their mothers, buy them a house and a car while the father will die old and alone somewhere.

As for sex, it is a well known fact that most women don't have a high sex drive like men. I read an article sometime ago that said that sex becomes increasingly painful for women as they begin to age so sex is not something most women will need anymore once they are old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Dalil8: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
Your papa dey among

Plus her brother's and future sons if she even get womb sef

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by dasparrow: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Miracle2020:
As long as women marry because of materials things,there will be more divorce on the way.
Gone are the days when our grandparents married because of love. Women now consider your job, your family, your business and the type of car you are driving before marrying you.

I can't blame them. After all, our mothers married and stuck with their financially broke husbands but the minute their husbands became financially successful, they dumped the wife that stood by them when they had nothing and married some young pretty chiquito.

So this present generation of women are not willing to get played like that. They are not willing to sign up for a life of suffer head knowing fully well that they could be dumped once their broke husband becomes rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by nextstep(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Why equate movie fantasy with real life?
In movie, husband and wife are both actors, and their "abusive relationship" ends when the camera stops.

In real life, the abuse never stops.

I've known, and heard of women who have been beaten mercilessly till they died, in the name of "stick to the marriage". I've personally advised 3 different women to leave, before it's too late. The man you're saving your marriage for will simply get another wife once you die, and she will be abusing your children. The only thing your relatives, pastor, advisors can do is cry and shake their heads in pain... they can't bring you back to life.

No husband is worth collecting abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by dave06(f): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Stand a chance to win a whooping sum of 20,000 naira by participating in an online contest.

Registration is 1k only.

It's for ladies only

All we need is a clear photo of you.
The winner with the highest likes carts away with the prize.

Registration ends on 10th Oct, 2020.

Join the WhatsApp group to register:
https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ BinsB6R7c1z0wazZ6LmWm5

Remove the spaces before clicking the link.

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by jamjo: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A father of two, Maduakor Israel Chukwuebuka has slammed Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke for ending her 7 year old marriage over a yet-to-be disclosed reason, Reports.

Recall that the mother of three took to Instagram to announce that her marriage to movie director, Austin Fanni Ikechukeu is over and she would share her story someday.

Reacting to report As Obtained By , Mr Maduakor, who calls himself Wiseman Jesus, said that "disobedient wives needs violence. and women of noways are quick to cry domestic violence over small beating"

He wrote;

"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"A disobedient wife needs violence. All this Nollywood akwunas. I love Chacaha and her role on movies and she sticks to marriage on set . What is it that your husband did that you are leaving . Why not endure till end . I have lived in domestic violence house and I know at some times you have to stick and keep moving . If he beat you, run and come back,"

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

A disobedient wife needs violence" - Father of two slams actress Chacha Eke for ending her marriage

See The Screenshot As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook Page

What kind of a man are you, an idiot?
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by truehero(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
jimmychang:

grin grin my bele o
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by misterniyi: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
To endure a marriage, to walk away or to work things out is all a matter of personal decision.

It certainly is in nobody's place to judge a person for making their own personal decisions.

It is also not in anybody's place to encourage a decision simply because they think acting otherwise would be detrimental. To an extent only a family member has that right and to very definable extents.

If a man thinks violence is the solution for an errant or problem wife then we need to ask why that wife is a problem wife in the first place. Is she really the problem wife or is the man a totalitarian despot?
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by truehero(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Romanoff:

To think the Cha-cha lady hasn't even come out to say exactly what happened, this uncle has jumped to conclusion.

The question is why the astronomical increase in divorce now. Is it that there was no domestic violence in the days of the old?

Nobody supports domestic violence but when you divorce and in your next marriage you encounter the same, will you keep running?

Our norms and values have been thrown to the abyss.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by britiko: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow, This guy is a narcissist! He will exploit others without guilt or shame!!!

Can you imagine his evil advice- "If he beats you, run and come back"

I wonder what his wife is going through in his hands all in the name of marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) / Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) / Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.