Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence (41177 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by JesusJesus: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by chibu4u2(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
angry
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by vickydevoka(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Can you see the mentality of most Nigerian men?smh
Dats not his post. No husband will post dis. Chacha is behind dis
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by HARMYMY(f): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
All is well

Contact Hubbit Communications for your CAC registration /business or NGO registration. Contact 08098600657
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by flamingREED(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2020
I've advised women not to retaliate.
It only gets worse.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by vickydevoka(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Muna4real:
I'm really disappointed right now. How can this be coming out of a grown man's mouth? I will not be surprised if his wife divorces him someday. Maybe then he will blame her for " cheating with a married man ". Tell me why his wife should continue in such marriage.
The write up is doctored. Not every Nigerian are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
Your papa dey among
Don't mind that idi0t

6 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by alexisbaby: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2020
MINORU:
You are very stupid and foolish for saying

Was there anything like divorce in Africa before the coming of the Europeans?

Till death do your father and mother past, if he kills her, it's still till death do them part

So mind what you say

Oga, go and do your research, there was divorce in our culture before the white man came, in Igbo culture when a marriage for whatever reason or reasons ends, the bride price is returned to the man's family by the woman's family that means that the marriage has become null and void.

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Incandescent(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Shameless goat.

Na Nigeria you dey sha so you fit say this kain nonsense

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by DenreleDave(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

I see some sense in it and I saw some trash in it sha
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2020
But first make sure she's not world champion UFC or MMA fighter.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by djflexcy: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2020
I just dey wonder how that man they think self, until the man kill am for house unto in the name of Marriage. Cha-cha you did the right thing if he too pain the man make him offer him sister or him wife to am.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by CrazyMan(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Skmoda360:
Hmmmmm...are you for real? Crazy man
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by bjprodint(f): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2020
i am going through something similar now,i want to run but i dont have the resources,am sinking into depression.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Incandescent(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think a lot of modern marriages will always fail until we Christians adopt the Islamic system of marriage which allows men to have multiple wives. Until we Christians openly adopt and support polygamy, men are meant to cheat on their wives which will in turn result in domestic violence and divorce. sad

Stop starting every statement with even though I'm a born again Christian because clearly you are not.

Just an ignorant imposter

7 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by tot(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think a lot of modern marriages will always fail until we Christians adopt the Islamic system of marriage which allows men to have multiple wives. Until we Christians openly adopt and support polygamy, men are meant to cheat on their wives which will in turn result in domestic violence and divorce. sad
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by tot(f): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2020
GenBuhari:
But first make sure she's not world champion UFC or MMA fighter.

Hahaha.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by jimmychang: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2020
bjprodint:
i am going through something similar now,i want to run but i dont have the resources,am sinking into depression.

Hmmm,...if you had your own resources now....this. Life ehhh

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Sneh7(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2020
Isoright,

Get ur land in a cheaper rate now an be a landlord in Lagos, Abuja and eastern state. Nigeria

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Beverlyjean(f): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Is this a joke or what ??
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Nuel19: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Bola146:
cry sad

I'm still waiting for you to say I do so that I will come and see your parents. It's the lords doing that we crossed each other's paths on NAIRALAND. I'm the wonderful husband you asked God for.

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by GOTVee: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Incandescent:

Stop starting every statement with even though I'm a born again Christian because clearly you are not.

Just an ignorant imposter

May the blood of Jesus Christ forgive you for the
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by dorin27(f): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Common sense is not common
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by techmo(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2020
shocked

What kind of nonsense did I just read?!.

This are the people supporting Femi Fani Kayode...

I understand that condemning Divorce and single parenting is important, but also Adult should not beat each other it is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Xisnin(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Can you see the mentality of most Nigerian men?smh
Who voted the slowpoke as "most Nigerian men"?
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Celebsnews2: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2020
Wow

Meanwhile, Popular Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke's Seven years old marriage crashes.
See details below�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK8lwjCceHA
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by MrLacoste4: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2020
it's only in Nigeria that people die in marriage... that's why divorce is so common among the whites.. if the marriage is not working, simply walk away..
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Xisnin(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Caveboys are dime a dozen on facebook.
Not surprised.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2020
A disobedient wife doesn't need violence fool. Nobody deserves violence. That's why there is an option of divorce when there is irreconcilable differences. This cave man must be a fool living in the past. STOP TREATING WOMEN LIKE INSTRUMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Tatashi: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Dear African Men, the earlier u understd that these generation of women are not like your mothers and grandmothers the better for you.they have evolved,they are changing the narrative.you better coperate and behave yourselfs in relationship because best believe they will leave your dirty ass if you make a foolery of yourself. They wont settle for nonsense. Pls, note that these women do not lack home training, they have mastered the art of the highest level of "self love and respect" and they wont compromise on that.

If you have the mentality of the olden days husband man,pls do your self a favor and remain single...well,except you want to marry your 1930 mother because these 2020 generation will drag you to the public and call your bluff.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by JustBeingFrank(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pls Wherever you are as Couples! Take out Quality time to Pray For Your Home together..

Study the Word together ..

It is a very Serious Matter..

Pls let's Make it a Pirioty in our Homes

Disintegration of families is one of the great weapons the devil is using to work against the children of God.

Let's be prayerful and watchful. Marriage isn't flight.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Xisnin(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2020
MINORU:
You are very stupid and foolish for saying

Was there anything like divorce in Africa before the coming of the Europeans?

Till death do your father and mother past, if he kills her, it's still till death do them part

So mind what you say
Ignorance personified.
Europeans didn't bring divorce.
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) / Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.