Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? (9700 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? by Hushpuppies(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ayo2004:

U must have been teachers pet.....some of us that were always the scapegoats,mouth cannot say what we went through cheesy

What made them to be in love with me was my ability to always be ahead of the class.
My mom was a teacher, so after class, we go through the day's work and also look into the next lesson.

Whenever a question comes, my hands are up, no teacher will not fall in love with such student.
Those who love me more are those who came for their teaching practice.
Re: World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
All those teachers that made students sing the national anthem every day but never took their time to explain it to them, God punish you!
All those teachers that trained our politicians into leaders we curse daily, curse be upon you too!
All those teachers that go to class to mark attendance but not to teach, God punish you double!
All those teachers that see every children's day, workers' day, teachers' day, Independence day, and those inconsequential days as days to stay at home without consideration for the students who have stayed home for close to six months, thunder fire you!
96.5% of government teachers, who stayed at home throughout this pandemic, got paid yet resumed and have not or will not resume to classes, Bleep teachers' for you.
I'm trying to see the children teachers made to become somebody. The students and their determination made themselves.
Before you quote me, how many of your teachers are your role models?
Overhyped Celebration
Re: World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Cool83:

you're wrong, they earned more than some state civil servants on the same level
can you compare their benefits and entitlements
Re: World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? by Ayo2004: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Hushpuppies:

What made them to be in love with me was my ability to always be ahead of the class.
My mom was a teacher, so after class, we go through the day's work and also look into the next lesson.

Whenever a question comes, my hands are up, no teacher will not fall in love with such student.
Those who love me more are those who came for their teaching practice.

I was the second best in my secondary school from jss1 to ss3....but yet,I was kind of troublesome so I was treated not different from the bad eggs,now that I think of it,I actually enjoy the memories of my journey in the hand of those teachers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup / Form A: How Long Does It Take To Remit Tuition Fees Abroad / Post Ume For Uniuyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.