Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch (5783 Views)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by gtbng: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
what a pity.smh.dem no dey telle person in timayaz voice telle person.

1 Like

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by MickzyDonald: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
ode buruku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by Meto1234(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
abeg go back go gym
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by drezzyx(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
I know understood why jesus said it is finished.

1 Like

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by Agbebakun22: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Why dis one com dey hold e breathe just bring out chest... Wheres even the chest sef cuz I no see am only belle weh dry I dey see

1 Like

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by fati2001(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
crude oil is shiner then your skin.

1 Like

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by fancytext(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
shocked nice i just remember my old days

https://thefancytext.com

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by Chimeluv(f): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chickenchest angry

1 Like

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by WrittyWritter(f): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
luscioustrish:
Pictures of the dying girls please

didn't u see d first pic or video na d girl be dat
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by WrittyWritter(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who ever is posting this trash to stop..this is like the fourth of fifth thread dat I have opened dat as did especially dat Video, e don pass ten.. na by force for person to watch am ni

1 Like

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by VicM6: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
only God knows if na charcoal this one dey rob 4 body sleep ni

1 Like

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by Kingsintei(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
my nigga why are you holding your breathe. grin
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by blingxx(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Airforce1 junior brother
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Guy, Abeg Wear Cloth Cover Dat Skeleton Cuz, I Can Count Ur Ribs.

Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by PolymathDave(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Discard the sight of that boy’s chest for now

2020 years ago, Jesus Christ the son of God died on the cross of Calvary, he gave his life for us. Both of his hands was nailed to each side of the cross and one of his feet placed upon the other was nailed to the the cross, his blood was shed on that cross and he became a living sacrifice for us, he died on the cross and three days later, he rose again.
Mark 15:37- And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
He died for us so that we might be saved, saved from the impending judgement that is to come, me, you and all of us and all of those who lived before us and those to come will all be judged for all our deeds, both good or bad.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
By accepting Jesus as our Lord and Personal Saviour, we are then saved from the Lord’s coming judgement upon all of mankind.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Not only are we saved but also we receive His free gift.
Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
With all that is said and done.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
He desires for ALL to be saved, believe in Jesus, confess your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus and then you say, AMEN!
Rejoice because by believing in Jesus ALONE will you be made right with God and your name be written in the book of life.
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by otokpamike(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kingproy:
Number 2

Me no understand o, all I see its ur belle
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by mosdii(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emmypure:

after na u will pm him begging him to banged that ur over swollen kpekus that is a dumping ground for nairaland guys.
ilegend
airforce
zimri
slowamir etc.

She don service all these men wey you mention?
chai town service
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by hashtagged(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
This gay ass mofo again
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by femi4: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Dirty armpit....ayanma
Re: See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch by Kingproy(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2020
hashtagged:
This gay ass mofo again

That does not just you being gay
Please have sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) / 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly / Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.