Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life (541 Views)

Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! / Why Do Africans Love To Show Off & Live Fake Life? / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
There is this ugly and disgusting trait I notice among Africans and Arabs, they always want to preach to people and control how others should live.

They will condemn your dressing and tell you what is best for you to wear, always acting like the moral compass of the universe.

They will preach to you how sex is evil for young people bla bla and wants to control how you live your life.

They will call you lazy and jobless for watching BBN to entertain yourself.

You know the funny thing despite all their fake and hypocrise moral their continent is the worst filled with extreme poverty, killing and all other evil.

The Caucasians who are the cradle of world development dont even have time to force morality on anyone, why cant Africans and Arabs practise freedom and allow people to live their personal life in peace, who gave them the authority to tell people how to live their life, this stuff get me annoyed when ever I think of it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
They are religious bigots.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
I am a guy interested in makeup and my mother and sister used to beg me to throw my makeup stuff away, she doesnt want me doing it. That I am disgracing the family name, whatever that means.

I am always like I am not stubborn ooh but nothing would separate me from what I find fun to do. Not even death attempt towards me.

After explaining to her that is what I love doing, she still disturbs me. Motherly love indeed. I just ignore these days

Smh
Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
They are religious bigots.
Its such an annoying attitude, who gave them the authority to dictate peoples life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by longetivity(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Help me ask them oo, werey people

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by TheCork(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kenplay:
There is this ugly and disgusting trait I notice among Africans and Arabs, they always want to preach to people and control how others should live.

They will condemn your dressing and tell you what is best for you to wear, always acting like the moral compass of the universe.

They will preach to you how sex is evil for young people bla bla and wants to control how you live your life.

You know the funny thing despite all their fake and hypocrise moral their continent is the worst filled with extreme poverty, killing and all other evil.

The Caucasians who are the cradle of world development dont even have time to force morality on anyone, why cant Africans and Arabs practise freedom and allow people to live their personal life in peace, who gave them the authority to tell people how to live their life, this stuff get me annoyed when ever I think of it.

^^^story
Anyways bro Did they tel u not to be Gay?(no oofense) angry
Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
TheCork:

^^^story
Not at all….
Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
TheCork:

^^^story
Can I nyash you for 400naira?Kissing is mandatory smiley
Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
NNU0000:

Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
NNU0000:
What rubbish is this

Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by WrittyWritter(f): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
My brother preach oo..tell them..I thank God for the knife of parents I have they will support u and long as u do it in their front so dat dey will know where to correct u
But u see all those over sabi neighbors or family mamber eh...
I remember wen I was 14 or so or so due to d fact that I had a very very hairy eyebrows my sister helped me to trim it a little bit because it was getting too hairy even a teacher in my skul me to trim it..
wen one neighbor saw it she was like I am not suppose to do it I'm supposed to carry my bushy eyebrows till I enter uni den I can trim it my mummy was just looking at her she did not even say anything she just changed d topic
In my mind I was like so trimming eyebrows now means sometin bad ni..
Africa people can waste their energy over unnecessary tins intead of dem to direct dat energy to gud tins

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:
My brother preach oo..tell them..I thank God for the knife of parents I have they will support u and long as u do it in their front so dat dey will know where to correct u
But u see all those over sabi neighbors or family mamber eh...
I remember wen I was 14 or so or so due to d fact that I had a very very hairy eyebrows my sister helped me to trim it a little bit because it was getting too hairy even a teacher in my skul me to trim it..
wen one neighbor saw it she was like I am not suppose to do it I'm supposed to carry my bushy eyebrows till I enter uni den I can trim it my mummy was just looking at her she did not even say anything she just changed d topic
In my mind I was like so trimming eyebrows now means sometin bad ni..
Africa people can waste their energy over unnecessary tins intead of dem to direct dat energy to gud tins
I tell you, their sabi sabi too much
Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by virginprincess(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nobody is controlling anybody, people are living their the way they want to live it, religion is not by force is by choice, so stop putting the blame on anybody, nobody is focing anybody to accept anything.
Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by numericalguy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kenplay:

[s] The Caucasians who are the cradle of world development [/s] dont even have time to force morality on anyone, why cant Africans and Arabs practise freedom and allow people to live their personal life in peace, who gave them the authority to tell people how to live their life, this stuff get me annoyed when ever I think of it.

How did you come about that.
Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Meedon: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
You the mind them...
Re: Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life by Meedon: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
Nobody is controlling anybody, people are living their the way they want to live it, religion is not by force is by choice, so stop putting the blame on anybody, nobody is focing anybody to accept anything.

Why do you always sound dumb and stupid?

(1) (Reply)

What Age Should One Consider Getting Married? / This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled / Difference In Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.