Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan (25692 Views)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by slap1(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
Na company wey get techno get Infinix get itel.
I like their business strategy but they produce nonsense always

Same way your company fabricates nonsense always? If a brand is rising steadily by producing nonsense, don't you think you might be the one saying nonsense?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by slap1(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2020
LadySarah:
T :DT

After purchase, locate the nearest Carl care center because the wahala starts immediately.

Useless brand!

Stop saying what you don't know just to condemn someone's product. Which itel product have you used and the wahala started immediately?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by slap1(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I tell you. Itel sales be like.

Sales Rep: "Thank you for buying this beautiful, elegant and sophisticated Itel device. Please move closer to any Carl Care branch because the wahala starts immediately"

wink smiley ;p ;}

Dry humour
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Remimadrid1: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2020
iamvickyseun:
Its not about how many was paid but standing for the real thing
Please and Please, say the truth. You are paid to sing their praises.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Dreadlock69(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Me Sha know say na the last Android phone I dey buy be this
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by MichaelPoem002(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Wait, can I do a test run for 6 months? ;DWait, can I do a test run for 6 months?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Isobug: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2020
All these bruhaha against Itel phone is just out of ignorance.......Try a modern Itel phone today you will swallow your hate against the company. At least I used iPhone8 for almost a year. And throughout last two months, not this month I used one Itel p36 and just like the iPhone8,it stood the taste of time.
I too also abhored Itel phones before but to be frank the phone is no longer what it used to be. Lightweigth and lasting battery,multitasking features,clean Camara pix, GPS features etc. I heard someone complained he used Itel phone in 2014, that's way too back naa,

The iPhone sef , get in own wahala, At a time WiFi couldn't connect,3d touch couldn't work and I I can't even restore a previous browsing session as usual and may more, just within 4 months of purshase. So is not as if iPhone is a safe heaven

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2020
JerryLekki:
The host, Annie Macaulay Idibia gave a brief description of what the event will look like while itel’s Marketing Manager, Oke Umurhohwo, went through itel’s journey- from providing smartphones to providing accessories ranging from TWS earbuds, smartwatches, powerbanks, car chargers, and also smart TVs.

Annie Macaulay introduced Itel's retail manager, Tope Falanawho introduced the specs of the new Itel s16 and why everyone should own one

So I watch and Fell in love with the new series.. Wow the features are awesome

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Soulmender: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
All these itel redmi lenovo oppo hawawu abi na hawaii etc once Dem get small fault just go drop for dustbin...

Not huawei bro, please remove it from your list.. My p10 lite hit the floor very hard, in fact, it bent to a C shape, everyone said I should just forget it that the phone is gone.... Brethren, I straightened my phone, put it on and it came on with a broken screen, I just changed the creen and my phone is working perfectly.. Huawei na monster abeg. The strongest phone I've ever used.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Yesterday was massive.. kudos to itel and all the launchers

#itelS16Series
#itelBrandLaunch
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by LadySarah: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2020
slap1:

Stop saying what you don't know just to condemn someone's product. Which itel product have you used and the wahala started immediately?

You don't know me or my phones, do you?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by AMINCHI: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Always learn to support brands that are coming up.

iPhone Did not start with good features just in a day so those itel.

Itels phone have been upgraded from the previous ones, and advice to those saying rubbish, please keep your hate aside and try to buy Itel products and see the difference.

Keep moving forward
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by AMINCHI: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Itel smart TV coming up.

This brand is moving forward.[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Unknownartiste(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Isobug:
All these bruhaha against Itel phone is just out of ignorance.......Try a modern Itel phone today you will swallow your hate against the company. At least I used iPhone8 for almost a year. And throughout last two months, not this month I used one Itel p36 and just like the iPhone8,it stood the taste of time.
I too also abhored Itel phones before but to be frank the phone is no longer what it used to be. Lightweigth and lasting battery,multitasking features,clean Camara pix, GPS features etc. I heard someone complained he used Itel phone in 2014, that's way too back naa,

The iPhone sef , get in own wahala, At a time WiFi couldn't connect,3d touch couldn't work and I I can't even restore a previous browsing session as usual and may more, just within 4 months of purshase. So is not as if iPhone is a safe heaven
I'm thinking of getting itel p36pro LTE so tell me how is it since you used it?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by falcon01: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Nnnena:
talk true na
ok This one is a Crappy Metal
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by falcon01: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2020
AMINCHI:
Always learn to support brands that are coming up.

iPhone Did not start with good features just in a day so those itel.

Itels phone have been upgraded from the previous ones, and advice to those saying rubbish, please keep your hate aside and try to buy Itel products and see the difference.

Keep moving forward
is it hard to make a good camera or good ram or good processor? I I wanna know why they choose they make mediocre phones.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by hush15: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Nnnena:
I've been using itel products since 2018 and I've never taken it to Carlcare for any fault

You are right. I have a friend that uses itel and that phone has always come thru for her. I don't care what people say, it's a budget friendly device and with this new device, am pretty sure you can now gift someone a beautiful up to date phone without fear or worries.

I don't mind buying it and gifting it to someone I always promise to get a phone at a pocket friendly price while still giving quality.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2020
hush15:

You are right. I have a friend that uses itel and that phone has always come thru for her. I don't care what people say, it's a budget friendly device and with this new device, am pretty sure you can now gift someone a beautiful up to date phone without fear or worries.

I don't mind buying it and gifting it to someone I always promise to get a phone at a pocket friendly price while still giving quality.
I don't know why people like bad mouthing things.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2020
falcon01:
is it hard to make a good camera or good ram or good processor? I I wanna know why they choose they make mediocre phones.
it isn't mediocre stop talking like that
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
falcon01:
ok This one is a Crappy Metal
it's not.
haba na
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2020
luvyaself95:

Affordability to chop hard earn Nigerians for nothing undecided
stop saying such things
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Jaycutzclothing:
My Itel s12 is 3yrs now and I have not for once had issues with it, sometimes it is good to always tryout something before u jump to condemn it, i am proud to b an Itel user
tell them oooo
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Unknownartiste(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
At least the phone fits into some people's budget not everyone could afford an expensive phone you know
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
slap1:

Same way your company fabricates nonsense always? If a brand is rising steadily by producing nonsense, don't you think you might be the one saying nonsense?
I don't have anything to say to you for now.
Non of my customers has ever complained about my work, I have many of them on nairaland.
But people complain of trassion's products so you see, you are the stupid one here, you just don't know yet
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by falcon01: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nnnena:
it isn't mediocre stop talking like that
Then tell me why in 2020 theres a phone with DISPLAY Size 6.5 Inch · CPU Spreadtrum UNISOC SC7731E · RAM 1 GB · 16 GB storage ?? like wtf what's that supposed to mean?? 1 GB Ram for real?? and the pro has 2gb ram with 32 GB storage come on girll that's very very very very poor. answer me is it hard to make a good specs? is it hard to make atleas 4gb Ram? is It hard to put a good qualcom processor?? is it hard to put a good camera?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by falcon01: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
SOZINN:
Dot screen wow
The phone is so slim wow
5000 mah battery wow what else could I ask for this must be the best phone in the world.
I see!! you guys are hypocritescheesy
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Unknownartiste(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
falcon01:
Then tell me why in 2020 theres a phone with DISPLAY Size 6.5 Inch · CPU Spreadtrum UNISOC SC7731E · RAM 1 GB · 16 GB storage ?? like wtf what's that supposed to mean?? 1 GB Ram for real?? and the pro has 2gb ram with 32 GB storage come on girll that's very very very very poor. answer me is it hard to make a good specs? is it hard to make atleas 4gb Ram? is It hard to put a good qualcom processor?? is it hard to put a good camera?
Do you think they can't produce such phones.

if you understand business not just phone production you will know that they made the phone how it is to make it budget friendly

if it was 4GB Ram do you think it will still be budget friendly.....dont compare it with other phones cuz u can pay small and expect everything you want
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by luvyaself95(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nnnena:
stop saying such things
and if i continue saying it undecided
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by luvyaself95(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
fyneguy:

Are the new products not upgrades?

you yourself can answer that question because you know the answer and if you don't know ask Google...
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kelvincarter(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
You will just open your mouth waaaaah like donkey
wizzakosh:
Nonsense.

You will carry those that already beleful as ambassador, they don't even use the phone but will rather use iPhone that gives no Bleep about them.

Then you will be waiting for common man to come and use his hustling money to buy your trashy phone. Go n sell it to your celebritie. Same common man not good enough for the ambassador abi.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Unknownartiste:
I'm thinking of getting itel p36pro LTE so tell me how is it since you used it?
been using it for a month the phone is nice but the fast charge is the real deal

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2020
fruqy:
What's this?

1GB RAM and 16GB ROM in 2020. Oga o
how much and how many phone go for that price and if u mention umdigi or other phone without value in Nigeria u are a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hack Your Nokia S60v3/v5 In Less Than 3mins Without Cert & Key / Gionee Declares Bankruptcy, Enters Liquidation / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.