Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan (26245 Views)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Unknownartiste(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Valkan:
been using it for a month the phone is nice but the fast charge is the real deal
so how's the camera?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by fruqy(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Valkan:
how much and how many phone go for that price and if u mention umdigi or other phone without value in Nigeria u are a hypocrite

https://www.androidcentral.com/best-android-phone-under-100

Go and read that, hypocrite.

None of the phones in the link are 1GB Ram phones. Come back and tell me why they THINK EVERYONE SHOULD SWITCH TO THE PHONE, according to their promos. Backward never.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Unknownartiste:
so how's the camera?
its good but no front flash just screen flash
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
fruqy:

https://www.androidcentral.com/best-android-phone-under-100

Go and read that, hypocrite.

None of the phones in the link are 1GB Ram phones. Come back and tell me why they THINK EVERYONE SHOULD SWITCH TO THE PHONE, according to their promos. Backward never.
if itel came with any of this designs it will be way cheaper,itel offers affordability with trend.please note the severe drop in price of 2.2

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by slap1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't have anything to say to you for now.
Non of my customers has ever complained about my work, I have many of them on nairaland.
But people complain of trassion's products so you see, you are the stupid one here, you just don't know yet

You are stupid for generalizing what they produce as nonsense. iPhone and Samsung have issues, does that mean they produce nonsense? Criticize a product the way you would want yours to be criticized, since you are a fabricator.

If maybe 7% of your customers complain about your product (and you have aftersales service to handle the complaints), does that make your products (not even some of them) nonsense?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
slap1:

My FATHER IS stupid for generalizing what they produce as nonsense. iPhone and Samsung have issues, does that means they produce nonsense? Criticize a product the way you would want yours to be criticized, since you are a fabricator.

If maybe 7% of your customers complain about your product (and you have aftersales service to handle the complaints), does that make your products (not even half of them) my Father is Senseless
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by slap1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
southniyikaye:

My FATHER IS stupid for generalizing what they produce as nonsense. iPhone and Samsung have issues, does that means they produce nonsense? Criticize a product the way you would want yours to be criticized, since you are a fabricator.

If maybe 7% of your customers complain about your product (and you have aftersales service to handle the complaints), does that make your products (not even half of them) my Father is Senseless

Thoughts and prayers to your father. Sending him love and light.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kunja2: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
I like their improvement in there brand. Very great advancement
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kunja2: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
oluwakayode25:
Nothing to see here really... Just celebrities holding phones they don't use
how do you know that?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kunja2: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nnnena:
I really enjoyed myself on the live brand launch today.
thanks itel
won any gift?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by brutustech: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
JerryLekki:
The itel brand released several new products today. So, stay tuned for more pictures, videos and updates so you don’t miss out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuFiT5Ym4vA
https://web.facebook.com/itelMobileNG/live/

I have been loolomh for this thread. Lovely phone series by itel
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by brutustech: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nnnena:
I really enjoyed myself on the live brand launch today.
thanks itel
I was also there live... Thanks to itel for this lovely baby.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by brutustech: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kunja2:
I like their improvement in there brand. Very great advancement
the camera is the USP for this phone
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kunja2: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
brutustech:
I swear down
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by tufaze: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
BUSHHUNTE:
All these itel redmi lenovo oppo etc once Dem get small fault just go drop for dustbin...

Hauwei removed from d list.
modified
Not true. I have been using itel phone since 2016
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by tufaze: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
brutustech:
There are other features beyond the camera. But selfie is bae
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Annier: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Itel is bae abeg. Beautiful designs, the S16 camera is sweet and that ba3 lasts very long.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Maddo1: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
All these itel redmi lenovo oppo etc once Dem get small fault just go drop for dustbin...

Hauwei removed from d list.
modified

Bros you are wrong o. I use Redmi and it is a very nice phone. E no dey gimme problem. My babes dey use Itel and she dey enjoy am. Itel get nice camera and the deisgn dey fine. It's ba3 lasts very long too.

Which of these phones u don use sef
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by pweetiedee(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Itel is trending. It's worth it tho. The brand has really upgraded. I got mine when i was on a budget an di am enjoying it. Though it's my first time using Itel, but from what i heard and what i am seeing now, it seems the brand upgraded. I love my selfie phone. grin
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by realwiz1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kodjattson:
Can you afford $16?

i can afford all your expenses since from childhood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt / Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Data Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.