Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? (114921 Views)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hardtalk:
@ Melancholy: What about tommoow's protest? l hope it is not a way to stop the protest? The protest should be allowed to hold, it will expose everything about TELPECON.
l support you 100%.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2021
Melancholy:
l had already pre-empt this ur question, please sir re-read what you quoted to see my self-acclaimed reason(lol) which l think is even generic by the way.

When people see those people via that platform the development process of the grant become democratic as all hands are involved; both the shareholders and stakeholders. Also, the advantage here is to have firsthand info and not one adulterated and unconfirmed news from third party.

#JustMyOpinion

Good response.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2021
@ Melancholy. How did the meeting go? Update please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Otobroto(f): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please, l came to hear latest tori. Has any alert been spotted?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Otobroto:
Please, l came to hear latest tori. Has any alert been spotted?
As usual next week cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Hardtalk post=99529355]@ Melancholy.
How did the meeting go?
ghy
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Melancholy:
At last, the reconciliation meeting paid off!!

Elomama and Nkanta embracing themselves!

Nice update brother.
Keep them coming.
Thanks.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Melancholy:
At last, the reconciliation meeting paid off!!

Elomama and Nkanta embracing themselves!

To Melancholy; Good to see this. l hope it translate into prompt payment. We all must see the end of this grant.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2021
selingel:

To Melancholy; Good to see this. l hope it translate into prompt payment. We all must see the end of this grant.
How gullible can people be? Oga go and hustle joor

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by zinosleek(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2021
It is clear that this hope go dey for long. False hope is the worst, it makes you linger on a sinking ship, and finally get drown if you don't bail out.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2021
selingel:

Of course! We wey start am go see the happy ending in Jesus name!
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2021
There is one new audio message where one Asian is talking about the grant. Trying hard to make it look genuine. gringringringrin

I will analyse it soon so donors (aka beneficiaries) can see that TELPECON grant is nothing but a fake.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2021
tplayer:
There is one new audio message where one Asian is talking about the grant. Trying hard to make it look genuine. gringringringrin

I will analyse it soon so donors (aka beneficiaries) can see that TELPECON grant is nothing but a fake.
At times, I feel you should just free these guys to wallow in their foolery and learn their lesson the hard way but then I also think of the innocent ones who might get enticed to join the grant scam and part with their hard earned cash if not forewarned.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Kingdemu:
At times, I feel you should just free these guys to wallow in their foolery and learn their lesson the hard way but then I also think of the innocent ones who might get enticed to join the grant scam and part with their hard earned cash if not forewarned.
The second part of your submission is what matters most.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kingdemu:

Exactly, mate.

Some who have not thrown their intellect into Sambisa forest will take heed.

Most people are hopeless, anyway.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kingdemu:
How gullible can people be? Oga go and hustle joor

This is how people attract problems into their lives. Have I ever told you here that l am a beneficiary?

Please mind your lane.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
selingel:

This is how people attract problems into their lives. Have I ever told you here that l am a beneficiary?

Please mind your lane.
Oh sorry you be Director abi Coordinator or wetin una dey call am sef? There's no grant. Accept the truth as bitter as it sounds

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
For those donors (aka beneficiaries) ready to look at things critically, read this expose by a one-time believer in SEM( the fake grant before the also fake TELPECON grant that is now comatose). gringrin

https://huntersinternational.org/2018/08/03/news/shocking-revelation-social-exchange-market-busted-as-fraudulent-programme/

#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
It has happened before and it may happen again, since your hackles have been raised and you are becoming incredulous. Check the link below. gringrin

https://huntersinternational.org/2018/08/13/news/sem-gives-petty-grant-disbursements-in-church/

Beware of disbursement done to buy more time and get more funds from you.

#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kingdemu:
Oh sorry you be Director abi Coordinator or wetin una dey call am sef? There's no grant. Accept the truth as bitter as it sounds

Did you read through this thread or just gate-crashed? Now l know that many are mad, but few are roaming.

Go use your drugs!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2021
selingel:

Did you read through this thread or just gate-crashed? Now l know that many are mad, but few are roaming.

Go use your drugs!
Fact still remains that telpecon is fake and there is no any free money for your greedy arrse. Go and hustle Oga
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2021
selingel:

Go use your drugs!
Fact still remains that telpecon is fake and there is no any free money for your greedy arrse. Go and hustle Oga

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by drmikeadams(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2021
Kingdemu:

Fact my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kingdemu:

Hey! Product of a leaking condom, l am a professional in my field and by any standard, l can comfortably pay 10 members of your family minimum wage monthly, comfortably. Besides, no where did l support TELPECON, in any of my posts, but l have a couple of faithfuls awaiting this grant. So, l generate fun here, while we laugh it off, offline.

Answering you, is sharing in your generational stupidity. Know how you talk to people, because you don't know who is who.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
selingel:

Hey! Product of a leaking condom, l am a professional in my field and by any standard, l can comfortably pay 10 members of your family minimum wage monthly, comfortably. Besides, no where did l support TELPECON, in any of my posts, but l have a couple of faithfuls awaiting this grant. So, l generate fun here, while we laugh it off, offline.

Answering you, is sharing in your generational stupidity. Know how you talk to people, because you don't know who is who.
Your ranting doesn't change anything. There is no grant. The whole grant thing is a ruse. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
selingel:

Why not ignore and move on? Render it insignificant.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Let there be peace.
l hate to be made angry.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
selingel:
Let there be peace. l hate to be made angry.
lf you have any questions, ask 'Melancholy'.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2021
@ Melancholy: Any new update? Help us. Thanks.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
More
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.