Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? (115015 Views)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ok Oga! Good to read and see it as drama. l cannot wait to see the end of this.
Thanks for the update! Please keep them coming as you get them.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2021
Latest lies from TELPECON
Below are excerpts from a write-up by a self-proclaimed insider and my responses

".Lets not forget that most of the TELPECON
Leaders re Professors,SAN,Lawyers,and d likes,who
is Isong alone to hold TELPECON at ransom? " We all know this is a lie. No real SANs. As a matter of fact, despite their inclination towards big titles, no known TELPECON leader uses the title SAN.

"do we also know that the Donor has given Isong 48hrs to release the Original and photocopies of Telex copy and all the documents as regrads and agreed concerning the grant all to TELPECON within 48hrs?" l personally will give you clowns a full week. Rubbish!

"do we also know that Isong ran to the Police
Headquarters Abuja for Safety?on the ground that
his life has been threatened already because he is
afraid if he released the documents he might be
killed. " Lie! The clown is probably chilling somewhere with a bottle of beer and some gourmet snails in a snazzy bar. Can't these documents be sent by parcel delivery to scammer-in-chief Elomama if he fears for his life? So the plan is to collect the documents and still kill him? So if he doesn't release the documents they won't kill him? gringrin

"so he want Elomama and other key leaders of
TELPECON to sign an undertaking over his life and
family before he will release those documents to
TELPECON". Didn't they reconcile some days ago? . gringrin

"My Immediate Elder Brother who is
a Top SAN of Nigeria but a stakeholder in
TELPECON has not been with his family for the past
3 weeks because of this issue?". No Real SAN is involved in this trash, stop it. If you had a REAL SAN and not a TELPECON SAN, you wouldn't be this credulous to believe this idiotic grant.

#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by zinosleek(m): 5:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Melancholy:
And this..

Please what does this prove? It is not a police statement nor the the CBN, or any institution of authority. I'm still trying to understand how this statement proof any sort of authenticity.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2021
Hardtalk:
Ok Oga! Good to read and see it as drama. l cannot wait to see the end of this.

Thanks for the update! Please keep them coming as you get them.
You welcome!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2021
zinosleek:

Please what does this prove? It is not a police statement nor the the CBN, or any institution of authority. I'm still trying to understand how this statement proof any sort of authenticity.
I wonder oo. The gullibility of seemingly educated folks pertaining this grand scam is disturbing. I never knew that greed for money makes one blind to such extent.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2021
Melancholy:
You welcome!

Continue to do your work to earn good pay and better your life. TELPECON is like a game, either you win or you lose.

For all those waiting to benefit, my humble advise to them all is, ANYTHING FREE, MOST TIME IS NOT REAL in this part of the world. Work hard, save and make your dreams come to pass.

Let us enjoy this game while it last and respect people's opinion. They all have right to thier opinion and the best one can do is respect them. Do not take Panadol for another person's headache.

Well done Melancholy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2021
tplayer:
Latest lies from TELPECON
Below are excerpts from a write-up by a self-proclaimed insider and my responses

".Lets not forget that most of the TELPECON
Leaders re Professors,SAN,Lawyers,and d likes,who
is Isong alone to hold TELPECON at ransom? " We all know this is a lie. No real SANs. As a matter of fact, despite their inclination towards big titles, no known TELPECON leader uses the title SAN.

"do we also know that the Donor has given Isong 48hrs to release the Original and photocopies of Telex copy and all the documents as regrads and agreed concerning the grant all to TELPECON within 48hrs?" l personally will give you clowns a full week. Rubbish!

"do we also know that Isong ran to the Police
Headquarters Abuja for Safety?on the ground that
his life has been threatened already because he is
afraid if he released the documents he might be
killed. " Lie! The clown is probably chilling somewhere with a bottle of beer and some gourmet snails in a snazzy bar. Can't these documents be sent by parcel delivery to scammer-in-chief Elomama if he fears for his life? So the plan is to collect the documents and still kill him? So if he doesn't release the documents they won't kill him? gringrin

"so he want Elomama and other key leaders of
TELPECON to sign an undertaking over his life and
family before he will release those documents to
TELPECON". Didn't they reconcile some days ago? . gringrin

"My Immediate Elder Brother who is
a Top SAN of Nigeria but a stakeholder in
TELPECON has not been with his family for the past
3 weeks because of this issue?". No Real SAN is involved in this trash, stop it. If you had a REAL SAN and not a TELPECON SAN, you wouldn't be this credulous to believe this idiotic grant.

#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere

@ tplayer; Nice one. Your criticism is welcomed. lt picks holes from unofficial press releases and is an eye opener to all. lt is better than attacking someone's personality.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2021
Hardtalk:

Continue to do your work to earn good pay and better your life. TELPECON is like a game, either you win or you lose.

For all those waiting to benefit, my humble advise to them all is, ANYTHING FREE, MOST TIME IS NOT REAL in this part of the world. Work hard, save and make your dreams come to pass.

Let us enjoy this game while it last and respect people's opinion. They all have right to thier opinion and the best one can do is respect them. Do not take Panadol for another person's headache.

Well done Melancholy.
Concise and clearly articulated words. Gbayi!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hardtalk:

@ tplayer; Nice one. Your criticism is welcomed. lt picks holes from unofficial press releases and is an eye opener to all. lt is better than attacking someone's personality.

Trust me, I won't because of a COMPLETE RUSE lose my cool. It's not like we are fighting over serious millions.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Melancholy:
Happy Sunday, house!!!

please enjoy yourselves as you unnerve, socialize, wine and dine cos you only live once.

Thanks bro. it's a good update!
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hardtalk:

Thanks bro. it's a good update!
You welcome.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Good morning my people.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Leun: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Melancholy:
At last, the reconciliation meeting paid off!!

Elomama and Nkanta embracing themselves!

Na this people wan give una money, putting on cheap dresses. Make una continue...
Better take your L and earn legitimate money.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Leun:

Na this people wan give una money, putting on cheap dresses. Make una continue...
Hey bro, as you love technology na so me love am o. Aside being a student, check out stuff that l do:

1. A professional video editor with hundreds of works

2. A voice-over artiste for many adverts

3. A good writer in my own pace(writing severally on opera news with many followers.

4. A prolific songwriter and musical artiste.

From the aforementioned, you could see how the boy has been so useful.

please people in house, the name of my brand is olaolagbayiTV. l make all kinds of videos; documentary, birthday, advert(church advert inclusive). Mention me and l would be glad to render you the best service you ever crave for.

Leun, thanks for your comment though.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Melancholy:
Hey bro, as you love technology na so me love am o. Aside being a student, check out stuff that l do:

3. A good writer in my own pace(writing severally on opera news with many followers.

please people in house, the name of my brand is olaolagbayiTV. l make all kinds of videos; documentary, birthday, advert(church advert inclusive). Mention me and l would be glad to render you the best service you ever crave for.

Good update.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Melancholy:

Good to also see that you have what to fall back on.

Just continue to play and enjoy TELPECON game.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Leun: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Melancholy:

Nice one, what's your insta handle?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by berbs: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2021
The Covid-19 loan is out again. Search for the link and apply ooo. Don't go and be waiting for one audio grant that is non-existing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Leun:

gringringrin Abeg no make me pour drink for body.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
berbs:
The Covid-19 loan is out again. Search for the link and apply ooo. Don't go and be waiting for one audio grant that is non-existing.

Haha. This TELPECON pass audio, na audiovisual. gringrin

So government that is giving out millions as loans is putting out tough conditions like possession of movable assets, two acceptable guarantors etc before the loans are given out is mad abi?

Yet ever-gullible ones believe CBN will give money to some bozos to come share to Nigerians for free.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Melancholy:

This is better. No like trying to square the circle
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=tplayer post=99774415]
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Good update.
Meanwhile, waiting for details from the meeting.

Tommorow is another day. Remember us.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Hardtalk: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Melancholy, what is the latest news?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2021
The latest is that disbursement has no fixed date and is not going to happen soon.

Many, many lies flying around.

The credulous crowd is, as usual, still hopeful.

When your mumu don do, it means you have gotten your last update.

If you are still waiting for more updates, your mumu never do then

If you call this TELPECON grant "just a game" to be played, then you are beta off doing bet9ja. Carry your game spirit into real legal gambling. Anyone with a jot of common sense knows it's no game but cheap scam for destitutes of knowledge.

If you are a youth have you have been doing SEM and TELPECON for a least 2 years and you are still hopeful, you are probably not bright or its just poverty or ignorance or a mixture of these options
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2021
tplayer:
The latest is that disbursement has no fixed date and is not going to happen soon.

Many, many lies flying around.

The credulous crowd is, as usual, still hopeful.

When your mumu don do, it means you have gotten your last update.

If you are still waiting for more updates, your mumu never do then

If you call this TELPECON grant "just a game" to be played, then you are beta off doing bet9ja. Carry your game spirit into real legal gambling. Anyone with a jot of common sense knows it's no game but cheap scam for destitutes of knowledge.

If you are a youth have you have been doing SEM and TELPECON for a least 2 years and you are still hopeful, you are probably not bright or its just poverty or ignorance or a mixture of these options
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.