Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? (115275 Views)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2021
More

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
The only worthy update is when we hear there's disbursement

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
pek:
The only worthy update is when we hear there's disbursement
You are in for a long waitcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kingdemu:
You are in for a long waitcheesy
Not me ooo. Read my comments and you will know where I stand on this TELEPECON issue.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
I like what l am seeing. All of these will attract government to activities of TELPECON.

lf real, the world will know. lf not, it will hasten its extinction.

More updates please.

NB - Quote or refer to me and lose everything good about your life and generation.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
pek:
Not me ooo. Read my comments and you will know where I stand on this TELEPECON issue.
I get u
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
@ Melancholy: Where is the update for today ooooo? Thanks in advance.

Quote me negatively or abuse me and lhear the demise of a sibling of yours.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2021
selingel:

So this is your own what now? Hex? Infantile trash!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2021
selingel:

Boss, Update coming soon. I've been so busy with my studies cos of my exams.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
tplayer:

So this is your own what now? Hex? Infantile trash!

Agreed jare, but the comment is built from past experience, based on some people not minding their lane.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Melancholy:
Boss, Update coming soon. I've been so busy with my studies cos of my exams.

l heard he finally handed over the telecopy. So, what next?

Wishing you success in your forthcoming or ongoing examinations.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by peeps4u: 6:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Hardtalk:

Oga, l relax reading this every evening after my GOD-blessed day's work. Whatever l call it, l guess l am entitled to it.

Until l see the end, it remains a game! Some will smile, some will cry. Even the cheap crime you call it, someone will win and the other will lose. Game on!

obviously, those who organised the scam will gain. others will lose out because there is no such grant anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by peeps4u: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2021
I may be wrong, but

1. This man has personal interest in this project, it goes beyond seeking for updates to give friends.

2. He knows the project is looking more like a scam, but he still wishes it was real hence the decision to call it game; he can't afford to call it scam because of vested interest and wish to be true, yet he can't openly/boldly call it real not to appear a clown or be mocked.

"Game" is a word carefully and cleverly chosen not to call the project scam (for the personal interest) or real (fear of being mocked), but we all know it is a scam.

Hardtalk:
@ Melancholy: Nice update. Keep ithem coming whether you hear from me or not.

l want to take the back seat and see as this GAME will end.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2021
peeps4u:
I may be wrong, but

1. This man has personal interest in this project, it goes beyond seeking for updates to give friends.

2. He knows the project is looking more like a scam but he still wishes it was real hence the decision to call it game; he can't afford to call it scam it is because of vested interest and wish to be true yet can't openly/boldly call it real not to appear a clown or be mocked.

"Game" is a word carefully and cleverly chosen not to call the project scam (for the personal interest) or real (fear of being mocked), but we all know it is a scam.

He obviously has sank funds into it
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by peeps4u: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2021
The issue is that these people have been brainwashed and plan their lives on this loan such that even if EFCC arrests all the perpetrators of this scheme, these people will still keep hope alive because of the promised free 5m naira.

You need to be on inks*nation group on telegram and see them also, despite EFCC already declaring Amos wanted and the man already on the run, many of them will still donate if Amos has means to collect from them today, but sadly EFCC is trailing him and will block any acct he uses again for his scam.

Many people tend to lose their common senses and reasonings when free money is promised.

The question is that, if these people really put their hard earned money in a project or investment Al these years and being given stories like the telpecon, would they still believe they have not been scammed?

But because of the free 5M naira, they are keeping hope alive but they forget that even if they have only paid 1k for registration, they have enriched these scammers because that's a lot of money from 44million people already

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2021
selingel:

l heard he finally handed over the telecopy. So, what next?

Wishing you success in your forthcoming or ongoing examinations.
Amen!!!
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2021
peeps4u:
The issue is that these people have been brainwashed and plan their lives on this loan such that even if EFCC arrests all the perpetrators of this scheme, these people will still keep hope alive because of the promised free 5m naira.

You need to be on inks*nation group on telegram and see them also, despite EFCC already declaring Amos wanted and the man already on the run, many of them will still donate if Amos has means to collect from them today, but sadly EFCC is trailing him and will block any acct he uses again for his scam.

Many people tend to lose their common senses and reasonings when free money is promised.

The question is that, if these people really put their hard earned money in a project or investment Al these years and being given stories like the telpecon, would they still believe they have not been scammed?

But because of the free 5M naira, they are keeping hope alive but they forget that even if they have only paid 1k for registration, they have enriched these scammers because that's a lot of money from 44million people already

You are already looking like my man of the year on this forum. What a thorough and dispassionate analysis!

But watch how the benighted crowd will come with their rubbish to bring this down.

Telex copy? In this age in banking? What happened to Fax, swift, and email sef?

Foreign donors, yet no names.

"Part of the money is from Singapore." Where in Singapore? Does Singapore contain only one house?

"CBN to transfer money to TELPECON." Did CBN instruct you to register with TELPECON in the first place? You know the answer sha. So why expect any transfer to those bastards. So CBN will leave Banks and give money meant for Nigerians to some bozos and blundering fools to share.

The part coming from USA and Australia nko? No news about them?

Why the need for clusters, directors, secretaries and other otiose titles? Compare this scam with covid19 aid for small businesse (which is free government money for small businesses). Do you find titles?

$720 million or billion to be transferred to Nigerians, yet it's not in the news.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by peeps4u: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Don't underestimate what people will believe, just to satisfy their greedy natures.

I just discovered these people started as SEM. I've known SEM for more than 5 years now and no single person has been paid. How do people keep hope alive with project like this, after serial promises and failures?

tplayer:

You are already looking like my man of the year on this forum. What a thorough and dispassionate analysis!

But watch how the benighted crowd will come with their rubbish to bring this down.

Telex copy? In this age in banking? What happened to Fax, swift, and email sef?

Foreign donors, yet no names.

"Part of the money is from Singapore." Where in Singapore? Does Singapore contain only one house?

"CBN to transfer money to TELPECON." Did CBN instruct you to register with TELPECON in the first place? You know the answer sha. So why expect any transfer to those bastards. So CBN will leave Banks and give money meant for Nigerians to some bozos and blundering fools to share.

The part coming from USA and Australia nko? No news about them?

Why the need for clusters, directors, secretaries and other otiose titles? Compare this scam with covid19 aid for small businesse (which is free government money for small businesses). Do you find titles?

$720 million or billion to be transferred to Nigerians, yet it's not in the news.

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by peeps4u: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2021
Kingdemu:
He obviously has sank funds into it

Visible to the blind.

No one has asked for updates here more than him. I just stumbled on this site last night and read all the posts and I can deduced he has money in it.

He's just ashamed of his gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2021
Good morning my people.

@Hardtalk
@selingel

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2021
more

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2021
More

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2021
And this..

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2021
more

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2021
And lastly

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Las las we go dey alright

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
peeps4u:
Don't underestimate what people will believe, just to satisfy their greedy natures.

I just discovered these people started as SEM. I've known SEM for more than 5 years now and no single person has been paid. How do people keep hope alive with project like this, after serial promises and failures?

"Never underestimate the power of poverty and ignorance to do foolish things " is one lesson I have learnt in this complete madness called TELPECON/SEM

The same SEM tape is playing before their very eyes, yet you will continue to hear "God bless Elomama," "thanks for the update," "They will soon pay," and other statements that show legendary ignorance.

"How do people keep hope alive with project like this, after serial promises and failures?" It's beyond me, really.

This scam is just too cheap! But i guess it confirms the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) principle.

Just watch how the TELPECON crowd will be straining at the leash for the next moronic grant. Just watch.

I know of someone who said he had spent 3 million on these yeye grants. But I am happy he has received wisdom, and hopefully he is not back into it again. I last saw him late last year

Look at THEOBARTH grant now. Forming new grant, scamming people.

Please keep your clear-sighted analysis, posts coming for the sake of those who want to know the truth and for those among the benighted crowd that have not thrown their senses into Sambisa forest.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
What did I tell you guys about "TELEX COPY"? gringrin
What is one of you malefactors telling you about it now? Well, that it doesn't exist. gringrin

What about what I have been saying about the supposed money with CBN? What can you hear now about the lodgement with CBN? gringrin

Berekete or no Berekete, no grant exists anywhere! Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by peeps4u: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Covid19 loan is sponsored by CBN in collaboration with Nirsal
Agsmeis loan is sponsored by Nirsal as well.
NYIF loan is sponsored by ministry of youths & sports in collaboration with NIRSAL.

I ask, who is sponsoring this telpecon loan?

All I keep hearing are names of untracable individuals. Are these individuals the ones who saved this money with CBN?
How can some obscure, ordinary and untracable beings be in charge of so called documents relating to this loan, such that they are delaying it?
How can a loan of this magnitude be at the mercy of individuals?

You guys should better make use of lil education you have and wake up from this deciet.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
When you hear say no grannttt!!! l shock o!

l must collect my money back o. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.