Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? (115159 Views)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Overself:

Guy submit ur account ooo,nu say I nu tell u. Most of them wei dey bad mouth the whole thing,fit don submit account self.
Dem say make u pay money?....den submit ur ACCOUNT!

Although there is no harm in trying and I quite agree with u; but remember it usually starts that way before money demand enters.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
"CBN to transfer money to TELPECON." grin grin grin

Nothing some meatheads won't believe.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Overself: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
pek:
Some are born foolish, live as fool and die as fools.
Mr Man,u are a compound idiot! Mind ur god damn business.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Oboma1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Latest news: Payment to happen before Christmas. We are waiting. My eyes are on this. My fingers remain crossed.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
missyge:
I am a member of Telpecon grant, infact a cluster director. To those saying it’s Scam, oyo.

But op, registeration has ended I wonder why someone is coming to meet u this month for asking for bvn details.

1, registration is free and d only amount any beneficiary is to pay is 200 naira and ure paying dat to ur director to be able to print fill in ur details which many didn’t even pay and it didn’t stop their registration

2. No bvn was collected only account details which was demanded lately.

To those who say it’s scam, I will come back to remind u of wat u said by the time disbursements takes place.

Any update Ms?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by berbs: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
selingel:

Any update Ms?

They have shifted till next year because of the lockdown that is fast approaching.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 1:12am On Dec 16, 2020
berbs:

They have shifted till next year because of the lockdown that is fast approaching.

Really?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by berbs: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2020
tplayer:

Really?

Nah. Procrastination has no end.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2020
berbs:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2020
The World bank just approved our loan request for 1.5 billion dollars, yet some Nigerians still think CBN will transfer billions or trillions to TELPECON to share to Nigerians. grin grin grin

Naija and false hope backed by faith and built on the strong foundation of poverty and ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
tplayer:
The World bank just approved our loan request for 1.5 billion dollars, yet some Nigerians still think CBN will transfer billions or trillions to TELPECON to share to Nigerians. grin grin grin

Naija and false hope backed by faith and built on the strong foundation of poverty and ignorance.

Oga, this payment must happen o
oo before Christmas. l have just sent land agents to book space for me in the moon.

Postponing payment until after second wave of infection is not only laughable but confirmation of the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by berbs: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2020
selingel:

Oga, this payment must happen o
oo before Christmas. l have just sent land agents to book space for me in the moon.

Postponing payment until after second wave of infection is not only laughable but confirmation of the obvious.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Difrent: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2020
tplayer:

Words on marble

I actually stumbled on this thread while looking for info on telpeco. Like someone observed above, it's trusted people pushing this thing that has made many people fall for it, infact the person that introduced it to me is someone I trusted so I couoeven tell him it's a scam because he has been involved for years and very hopeful of a disbursement,he told me as his guy whom he didn't want to miss the opportunity,but I CAN SMELL THE SCAM FROM MILES AWAY.....go to their whatsapp group and see funny funny comments ,......the only thing the directors are using to keep deceiving them is Religion....you are encouraged to have faith and by the grace of God the grant will be disbursed .....and to make that stick they have been brainwashed that the delay is as a result of spiritual warfare being fought by enemies and enjoined everyone to be prayerful.,,....this was when I knew it is a scam

7 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Difrent:

Words on marble

I actually stumbled on this thread while looking for info on telpeco. Like someone observed above, it's trusted people pushing this thing that has made many people fall for it, infact the person that introduced it to me is someone I trusted so I couoeven tell him it's a scam because he has been involved for years and very hopeful of a disbursement,he told me as his guy whom he didn't want to miss the opportunity,but I CAN SMELL THE SCAM FROM MILES AWAY.....go to their whatsapp group and see funny funny comments ,......the only thing the directors are using to keep deceiving them is Religion....you are encouraged to have faith and by the grace of God the grant will be disbursed .....and to make that stick they have been brainwashed that the delay is as a result of spiritual warfare being fought by enemies and enjoined everyone to be prayerful.,,....this was when I knew it is a scam

You are right about that "spiritual warfare" talk. grin grin

Thank God you have seen d light, now enlighten others.

I have actually sent a mail to the CBN regarding this seemingly bodacious but hollow grant.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by zinosleek(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Difrent:

Words on marble

Na this prayerful matter dey tire me. There is no base to get the grant other than pay the said registration amount. When someone told me about it, I asked him how will peoole be qualified for the grant, and I immediately distanced myself when he said as long as you pay.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by selingel: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2020
lts really sad that government allowed this to linger this far, without calling them to order through EFCC or ICPC. Besides looking fraudulent, raising people's expectations and not fulfilling them may lead to sucide. lts really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
The scammer-in-chief himself, Elomama, is said to have released a voice note. In it he said that TELPECON account hadn't been credited by CBN yet but once it happens disbursement would commence in no time.

Now, watch how they (the scammers) will continue to repeat this line "CBN has not credited us" from now on.

Nevertheless, the ever-gullible donors aka beneficiaries continue to believe that the fake disbursement is still possible this December.

Only CBN can hasten d disintegration of this scam. Even with their intervention, d death could still be slow because of the credulous crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by comtem2011: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
But how come those that called this thing scam know the update More than those that believe in it? Does it mean, those that call it scam are the registered members of this particular grant they're talking about? And coming here to pretend!!!!

Ayam not understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by berbs: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
comtem2011:
But how come those that called this thing scam know the update More than those that believe in it? Does it mean, those that call it scam are the registered members of this particular grant they're talking about? And coming here to pretend!!!!

Ayam not understanding.

News travel faster than the speed of light these days, that's why.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by comtem2011: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
berbs:

News travel faster than the speed of light these days, that's why.
true Sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beneficiaries, aka donors , any alert yet?

Don't worry another SCAM organisation is warming up (doing press up self) to take over from TELPECON next year, in case you guys abandon TELPECON.

Shey una keep money for person hand? For foreign donor hand?

Watch how this line of thought will rent the air soonest: " Even if TELPECON doesn't pay, we will survive; after all we have been surviving well before it. I had to try because there is no harm in trying." grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
They were told to expect disbursement 22nd and 23rd. Have they?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by berbs: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
pek:

They are on it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Oboma1(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2020
pek:

Today is Christmas.
Guys are still waiting for disbursement.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by cletz991(m): 1:35am On Dec 25, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Otuegbe: 3:41am On Dec 25, 2020
The disbursement will start soon grin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Oboma1:

Today is Christmas. Guys are still waiting for disbursement.
grin grin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Sailorsoldier1: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2020
missyge:
I am a member of Telpecon grant, infact a cluster director. To those saying it’s Scam, oyo.

But op, registeration has ended I wonder why someone is coming to meet u this month for asking for bvn details.

1, registration is free and d only amount any beneficiary is to pay is 200 naira and ure paying dat to ur director to be able to print fill in ur details which many didn’t even pay and it didn’t stop their registration

2. No bvn was collected only account details which was demanded lately.

To those who say it’s scam, I will come back to remind u of wat u said by the time disbursements takes place.
Scammer Number 1
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
Scammer Number 1

Probably not a scammer, just one of those ignorant ones lusting after unrealistic money

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Sailorsoldier1: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
tplayer:

Probably not a scammer, just one of those ignorant ones lusting after unrealistic money
You are right
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by dstoms(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
hehe, so na this platform one of my guy wey give gal belle collect my account number they hope for..... chai. he no go come tell me say make I pay money for registration... thank God for this trend, thanks to the people who have take it upon them to expose the organized frudulent activities of the tellepcon pepu. na God go purnish them all, them go enter titi before 2021 by God grace, Amen.

I knew it that there is no free money anywhere, the FG is to be blame for this. for letting it linger

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Oboma1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
When is CBN funding this account to boost disbursement? 22nd and 23rd December have come and gone. Omo onile are waiting for me on Antarctica Continent, since moon is now out of reach.

This case reminds me of TSTV. Will they ever roll out their services?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.