Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) (61311 Views)

COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by fasho01(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Very soon we'll see news headlines the DT struggles to use the convenience.

He should be allowed to rest and recover in peace.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by pickatyou2: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Cld not see where he was struggling to cook
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
quick recovery to the sick grin
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Kemistri4(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is complete nonsense the libs keep pushing

The man had just arrived from a hospital and walked a few meters, climbed stairs and only took two mouth gasps and that's the trash they focus on?

Gosh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by jericco1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Expect a rebuttal from the White House secretary undecided angry
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by JuanDeDios: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
In Vain is a Net Set in the Site of a Bird!

GOD BLESS President DONALD TRUMP..

Keep Soaring in midst of Adversities...
We are with you in Spirit..
What do you admire about Mr Trump, sir?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Kemistri4(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
flamingREED:
He kept his mouth shut for a good while, and his face looked natural too all that while.

It's not too disturbing.
He's doing well.

Very good...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by tradepunter: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
I don't give a damn about a man who insulted my president.
Hope he dies in his sleep.

It's you that will die.... Foolishhhh person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by planetx: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is the clone. The real Trump is probably deep underground in a bunker, except he lost 40 pounds between Friday and Monday.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by HeadShot: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
I don't give a damn about a man who insulted my president.
Hope he dies in his sleep.

So what you have in Aso Rock is a president?...

Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
sexylassie2:
Fake news

What is fake about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by honestivo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Trump is on a mission that cannot be stop by man hate him if you like

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Righteousness89(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.
[/s]

I Pray you don't die in your sleep

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by gambia(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Its none of my business. I wish him quick recovery though.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Aksnoopy: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
tamdun:

Trump followers are dumb, now that covid-19 has paid them a visit,maybe their brain will reset
[/s]
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin trump my man.. u go dey ok las las
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Anybody that can give it to the left, is a fan of mine.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by womenareapes: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.
back to sender!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by sylve11: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by MJluv(f): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?

Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by fantasticone1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
May God help you

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Chidex50(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Trump na my man!
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by fantasticone1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nairaland will just promote any fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by fantasticone1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Greenbirth:
He actually said corona be china product and it can't last. Let's see how far it will last on him.
The guys has been treated and he's fine. Worry about your own president.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by PresidentJosh20(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

When did he insult your President? How are you sure that you are going to wake up from your own sleep? undecided
The guy is obviously a kid.Some people just pick up their phones to type foolishly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by kingthreat(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
I remember when he labelled Covid 19 as "Chinese Virus"

What else is it? Na your village virus?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Originalsly: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
It's not easy breathing through those masks period. Got one at my job... after a few footsteps.... I had to consciously pull for every breath... after like 3 minutes... I went back to my old blue cheap mask. He did well... at his age and size to climb a whole flight of stairs without fainting...covid or no covid. I salute him!

Is Trump infected?... I strongly believe he is not..... which day was he down and out? He wouldn't have the breath to walk a few steps let alone be parading upandan.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Excuses: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:

What if the reverse is the case..becarefu the kind of things you say and wish for people..

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Coldie(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Covidscamtin.

According to what the world leaders told us, if u discover u have Corona u are supposed to observe 14days isolation before u can know abt ur status.

They locked down countries, said they were using billions to fight covid.

Now u all can see for yourself all lies
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kemistri4:
This is complete nonsense the libs keep pushing

The man had just arrived from a hospital and walked a few meters, climbed stairs and only took two mouth gasps and that's the trash they focus on?

Gosh
the left are scrambling for a narrative. First he was unconscious, then he was endangering Secret Service, then he never had the virus, then he's high on steroid.
A 74 years old man just returned from the hospital after taking all sorts of drugs, climb down a helicopter, walked a few yards and climbed staircase with virtually the entire world watching his step to if he would stumble. How exactly is he not supposed to breathe heavily?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.