Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) (61304 Views)

COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by LadyExcellency: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
[img][/img]
mimimiles93:
TMZ na fake?

cc fantasticone1

New York Times, Washington Post, CNN are fake news let alone stupid TMZ

Imagine, medical diagnosis and analysis done by zooming a video?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by juman(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Imagine the ediot carrying the virus to drive around town. Putting the lives of his security personnel at risk.

Yeah.
What a bad president.

I believe he concealed the result when he tested positive but instead continue mixing with people.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by juman(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Americans can do better than this.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by FLYFIRE(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
DevilBishops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqUj_nxfLh4
WE CANCEL IT IN JESUS NAME. WE DECREE THAT WHOEVER PLANS TRUMP'S DEATH WILL DIE IN HIS PLACE IN JESUS NAME.
The ONLY reason they have ganged up against President Trump is not for other reason but BECAUSE HE HAS PUT A STOP TO CHILDREN SATANIC SACRIFICES GLOBALLY.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by SmartProf(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Mumu you talking as if you're not a Nigerian. Thunder fire you if you ever touch naira notes or anything related to Nigeria again. Flat-skull
I'm not the cause of your frustrations man...go and hide yourself in shame. If you had an opinion you would have made it but because you are so empty you think you can insult. Great fool.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by puremaker7(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
grin grin If this thing catch Buhari ehn!
forget bro, Buhari self na virus wey dey affect nigerians currently
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by ManMustChopp: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
grin grin If this thing catch Buhari ehn!

grin ;DOr your father ehnn
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
LadyExcellency:
[img][/img]

New York Times, Washington Post, CNN are fake news let alone stupid TMZ

Imagine, medical diagnosis and analysis done by zooming a video?
It's not zooming video. Go watch the video again. The old man can't talk. He was using sign language. He was confused and was unbuttoning and buttoning his suit button.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by PlainSight(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
The leftist Democrats will stop at nothing to smear Trump ahead of Nov election.But his win will be a landslide

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Guestlander: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
It will be a PR disaster for him if he goes back to the hospital.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by KingGBsky(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.
This old man insulted my President and my beloved Continent.

Let him die. We Africans don't give a fvck.

And when you say we Africans, you mean you and who?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
I remember when he labelled Covid 19 as "Chinese Virus"

Isn't it from China any more?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
KingGBsky:

And when you say we Africans, you mean you and who?
I mean me and the entire Africans home and aboard. We don't give a fvck about an old man who lacks common sense.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by KingGBsky(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
RoSeMaRyA:
Come on he is still recovering like every human being,so because he is a president of u.s he should not be himself.

Get well soon mr president ,can't wait to be back to the state,although because of the pandemic I still feel safer here in my country.

Let's keep voicing out like her

You don’t reside in Nigeria do you?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

You don't get the message. Trump said that COVID-19 is a hoax. Now the hoax can't make him breathe.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by KingGBsky(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
I mean me and the entire Africans home and aboard. We don't give a fvck about an old man who lacks common sense.

Oga keep quiet or go sleep for under bridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
You don't get the message. Trump said that COVID-19 is a hoax. Now the hoax can't make him breathe.

Thought you said that he said that it's a China virus. It is a China virus. It is now that you are giving a message. He's breathing, but with obvious difficulty.

The noise about COVID-19 was to push another global agenda which you and I are not privy to. That was what Trump was saying, not that it doesn't exist. Otherwise he wouldn't have ordered the chloroquine and azithromycin trials if, as you claim, he believed it was a hoax.

@ Jafar1
Quoted the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by olopan(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hi,
I don't know why you will have so much vile hatred to a man just like yourself.
I don't know you nor know where you are chatting from, but if Nigeria have a president like Trump who puts his citizens first, we would have being the envy of the world and our troubles less than it was years back.
I leave you with the peace of God, "Love, not hate"
mimimiles93:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by RevT1: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.
This old man insulted my President and my beloved Continent.

Let him die. We Africans don't give a fvck.
Oga speak for yourself.
Nobody appointed you a spokesperson.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Dreamliner787(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
This man does not look okay.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by maasoap(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?
[/s]

We should ask how well are you breathing. You didn't make sense and I hope you know that
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Dreamliner787(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
sexylassie2:
Fake news

Who is this goat? undecided
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Dreamliner787(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?

Idiot.... Even then, he could still die!
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
sexylassie2:
Fake news
Lol after watching the video or what? Is the video animation?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Jafar1: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

What he meant was that " America should not be bothered about it because he believed it will not enter america"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
I might be wrong but it's a case of a perfect actor for a future plan

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, Check my signature
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Thought you said that he said that it's a China virus. It is a China virus. It is now that you are giving a message. He's breathing, but with obvious difficulty.

The noise about COVID-19 was to push another global agenda which you and I are not privy to. That was what Trump was saying, not that it doesn't exist. Otherwise he wouldn't have ordered the chloroquine and azithromycin trials if, as you claim, he believed it was a hoax .

Trump spokesperson on Nairaland, lol. You guys are clowns anyday anytime
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by maasoap(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
flamingREED:
He kept his mouth shut for a good while, and his face looked natural too all that while.

It's not too disturbing.
He's doing well.

Who needs enemies when he has people like you as friends? Lol

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by sexylassie2(f): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol after watching the video or what? Is the video animation?

So taking a deep breath now means difficulty in breathing
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by amanzejude(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Of a truth, the Democrats are in charge of media in United States.
But their fake news against POTUS Trump will fail come November 3, 2020.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Am not surprise, is from the axis of fake news-CNN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.