Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) (61305 Views)

COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.

AMEN.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Fox12(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
I just know eventually he’ll be fine.

The whole tin is like a political strategy to help boost his chances of retaining the office of the presidency for another Spell in the November Election.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Excuses: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.

What has he directly done to you to deserve this bad prayer.. besides God doesn't answer such prayers..

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Roozzaay(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
This one won't kill himself with arrogance like this?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
I remember when he labelled Covid 19 as "Chinese Virus"

As no be Chinese virus na afonja virus na. Pvssy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by meobizy(f): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Trump on a regular day does zero form of exercise. Couple that with him wearing a face mask which constricts oxygen supply. There is no news here. If the man says he's fine then he sure is.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
That is ALL the Lame Stream Media CNN WILLL DO. They have done this since President Trump's first day in office. IT IS ALL FAKE. Expect the American people's VERIFIED VACCINE LAUNCHED SOON & watch the SILENT MAJORITY RE-ELLECT Trump LANDSLIDELY NEXT MONTH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:

You pray someone's father dies in his sleep?? Ok watch wetin go do your Papa

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Jafar1: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
uniqueboi1:

As no be Chinese virus na afonja virus na. Pvssy.
Olodo.. U lack comprehension skills..
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:

Olodo..
U lack comprehension skills..

Ewu Gambia. You are comprehension personified.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by LilyColin(f): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
I don't give a damn about a man who insulted my president.
Hope he dies in his sleep.

Mumumiles93 has gone mad again. You still never get sense at the age of 27

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by DevilBishops: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2020

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?
Best what? they had to be importing kits from China during the peak of the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by dingbang(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Thats why I keep on telling people, nothing will ever make sense to them until they become a statistic. They will not listen
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by maxzzo1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Trump is OK wetin CNN see for this body. . ...na so person wey struggle with breathe dey stand? Non sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by igboamakaaa: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:

May that prayer follow you, Amen!!!!

You've not prayed for the liberation of your own country from the demons beseiging it, you're there pucking your nose into another country's issues. If only your president can be 1/1000th of the man he is, you won't be living in the deplorable conditions down there in the shithole zoo called the Niggar Area.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by 4tomandchi: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dems will do everything to see this man relinquish power.

My greatest concern is that Trump is not helping matters his management of the outbreak was a disaster and now he had another opportunity to prove to Americans that they needed to be more alert and protect themselves but he turned the whole thing to a political show.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Onlinesmart: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?
Mumu you talking as if you're not a Nigerian. Thunder fire you if you ever touch naira notes or anything related to Nigeria again. Flat-skull
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Becareful what you wish others, God doesn't answer such prayers.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by juman(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
He is useless old man.
Very unserious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
LilyColin:

Mumumiles93 has gone mad again. You still never get sense at the age of 27
I'm 30.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by powerblaze(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
So you can determine someone's breathing level from a camera zoomed in from OUTSIDE the Whitehouse?

Mschew.. find a better story to tell abeg.. he just ridiculed your covid 19 hoax

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by LadyExcellency: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
fantasticone1:
Nairaland will just promote any fake news.

This is more than fake news just plain stupidity by the moderator that pushed this nonsense to homepage.

Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
juman:
He is useless old man.
Very unserious.
Imagine the ediot carrying the virus to drive around town. Putting the lives of his security personnel at risk.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
LadyExcellency:

This is more than fake news just plain stupidity by the moderator that pushed this nonsense to homepage.

Gosh
TMZ na fake?

cc fantasticone1
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Becareful what you wish others, God doesn't answer such prayers.
My God answers such prayers.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Before I opened the thread I knew it gonna be from CNN.

When I finally did I wasn't disappointed. CNN is anti goodness.

They should go and die already biko.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Excuses:

What has he directly done to you to deserve this bad prayer.. besides God doesn't answer such prayers..
He insulted my continent.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Kobicove(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fake news!
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
tamdun:
Smh, he was breathing thru his mouth, the man just dey open mouth every second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_6AOS0fot8

Don't mind CNN o. Please watch that video before concluding. You will see the man closed his mouth for long while saluting. Moreover, if you remove your facemask after a long time of wearing it, you would subconsciously open your mouth to get the fresh air you have missed all along. I felt Trump was unkind labelling CNN as Fake News Media but now, I am somehow forced to agree with him. grin

Meanwhile, Trump is a very strong man and his early return to the White House denotes great strength and would motivate US Military and most Americans, at large. If not for COVID-19 and organised protests, his success in reducing global terrorism drastically and other external accomplishments would have been so felt.

That aside, this man grew America's economy in such a phenomenal way in less than 4 years. How did he really do that? As COVID-19 gets off the air and he gets another 4 years, he will certainly achieve more for America in particular. He definitely has his weakness but the man is just amazing! It is obvious his political opponents admire his temerity secretly. One can tell from Biden's remarks.

In fact, the way I see it, most Americans might do the unthinkable in his second term by requesting for a change of their constitution to accommodate a Third-Term for him. If they are refused, then Democrats had better look for someone greater than Trump to replace him, because he has really raised the bar for future American presidents. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Giwoni: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
May god have mercy on you!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.