Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) (61307 Views)

COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
maasoap:

Trump spokesperson on Nairaland, lol. You guys are clowns anyday anytime

Look at the big picture. Stop clowning around.

That people hold opinions different from yours doesn't mean they are Trump's spokesperson.

Isn't it funny that I think you're a clown yourself?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:

What he meant was that " America should not be bothered about it because he believed it will not enter america"

Initially. But when it came, he did take action. Though we can debate the manner of action.

Thanks for your matured responses. Unlike it above.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Sunday8650: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is a very silly post I don't know if the writer is trying to portray Donald trump as a bad person for refusing to subject to covid 19. But mind u did u know that when Donald trump declared he had covid the US stock market dropped and the bitcoin dropped drastically in value
Did u know d massive loss dat was to Nigerians who invested in bitcoin
Now dat he said he's OK d stock rocket high and d US stock booming . So pls know ur fact . D president of d US must show strength for d economy of d world to thrive
So u wey dey pray make him die
If u know no na Nigerians buy bitcoin pass imagin wetin we go loss if d man die
How much dollar go b to naira
How bitcoin value go b to million of Nigerians wey get Billon's in naira worth of bitcoin
How ur economy go take be
So dey there dey wish bad luck for self
Una go dey hate without facts
No b who wear black cloth b devil oh abeg oh make una know wetin una dey pray for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by sureteeboy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Watch your head! shocked
You used an heavily Photoshoped image to pass an inspirational message

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by DisLifeSha: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
He was right

Jafar1:
I remember when he labelled Covid 19 as "Chinese Virus"

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by nairanaira12: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.
This old man insulted my President and my beloved Continent.

Let him die. We Africans don't give a fvck.

So, he Should die because he insulted your mentally dead and promise-breaking president?

What has Buhari done that doesn't deserve insult? Answer that question yourself
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by FLOTAN(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think otherwise. This is a 74 year old man that just climbed a flight of stairs. It’s natural to catch his breath. BTW he doesn’t look stressed considering that he is just recovering from Covid19.

How many people of his age can do that?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by DevilBishops: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
FLYFIRE:

WE CANCEL IT IN JESUS NAME. WE DECREE THAT WHOEVER PLANS TRUMP'S DEATH WILL DIE IN HIS PLACE IN JESUS NAME.
The ONLY reason they have ganged up against President Trump is not for other reason but BECAUSE HE HAS PUT A STOP TO CHILDREN SATANIC SACRIFICES GLOBALLY.

grin grin grin

America is the modern Rome and Ceasar never stopped being Ceasar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by OBA117(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by muykem: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Maybe he's gradually becoming lifeless.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
I remember when he labelled Covid 19 as "Chinese Virus"
it is a chinese virus. that the truth. chinese brought this mess
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by chipet67(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.

His tenure will outlive you
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by rolams(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
He said no Corona in the US, people are only sneezing. Now you believe Corona is real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Princedapace(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:

But all he said about ur continent are true na!

If they are lies, ur continent people will not be risking their lives trying to escape the continent through the mediterian sea and deserts grin
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Taiwojon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:

you are praying for who to die?

you should love not hate
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by jaxxy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
CNN is a very stupid media house as relates to Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Unbreakable007: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
I don't give a damn about a man who insulted my president.
Hope he dies in his sleep.

Do u have a president?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Greenbirth: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
fantasticone1:

The guys has been treated and he's fine. Worry about your own president.
I am Trump fan pls.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Skills10: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
There is no virus causing disease. It does not satisfy Koch postulates. For you to prove that a virus causes any disease, you have to purify and isolate it from the genetic material.This was never done for covid19. It does not have a gold standard.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by jimter44(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Quick recovery, Mr Trump. God will still use you for the next 4 years.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
People with big body like me and Trump struggle when climbing stairs that's doesn't mean we are worn out or having health issues. So keep the shut off... POTUS 4+4
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
DevilBishops:

grin grin grin

America is the modern Rome and Ceasar never stopped being Ceasar.

If he rejected the endorsement your type would still scream "RACIST " & "whatever...phobia" & others grin grin cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by ada9ja(f): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?

Enya sorry....God will make you breath well
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by DevilBishops: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
FLYFIRE:

If he rejected the endorsement your type would still scream "RACIST " & the other grin grin cheesy

Pres. Trump of the United States who legalized gay marriage. It's a pagan barbarian culture that has bombed most of the world. How did Trump not end up the same in fair logic?

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
DevilBishops:

Pres. Trump of the United States who legalized gay marriage. It's a pagan barbarian culture that has bombed most of the world. How did Trump not end up the same in fair logic?

Wake up out your slumber
SATANIC LIAR grin grin grin Where is Obama in this?
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Tcwork: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
How is this news, that a man has corona virus and he is yet to recover but he still wants to carry out his duties instead of laying in bed
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by afroxyz: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
You people.would.just use yiur phones to type nonsense
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by richeeyo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
I remember when he labelled Covid 19 as "Chinese Virus" thinking it will never enter USA
He never thought it would never enter the US abeg
And he keeps calling it a Chinese virus daily.
You no get CNN for house niii
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
richeeyo:

He never thought it would never enter the US abeg
And he keeps calling it a Chinese virus daily.
You no get CNN for house niii
You STILL LISTEN TO CNN? NO WONDER grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by supercase1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:
I don't give a damn about a man who insulted my president.
Hope he dies in his sleep.
you see,he insulted your president grin don't you know you president is a useless man for more useless than a used menstrual pad grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Haynnie: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
junketer:
But I didn't see chloroquine on the list of medications he received. Wetin happen na?

They are slowing killing this man
I won't be surprised if they pronounce him dead any moment, Joe biden at the other hand....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.