Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) (61301 Views)

COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by KhingPaul(m): 5:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Nzakne:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches

Hey? I'm interested.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.
This old man insulted my President and my beloved Continent.

Let him die. We Africans don't give a fvck.
you have a president hurray!!! All I see is a clueless old box with no life, energy and verve.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Adakintroy: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Trump go right they cry. He goes left they cry

Deep down they have fallen hopeless in love with trump (the press)
.no other president will give hem that big headline like trump would. Any controversy is good for papers..don't mind their pretence

Sleepy Joe will bore them to sleep.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Shaev7(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2020
mimimiles93:
Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.

This is the last thing I'll do, to wish someone dead, not even my enemy because I owe no one's life. Who knows, the day you wish him dear that same day you die and he continues to leave. Life is not what you think... Be careful what you wish for. Even Buhari I have never wished him dead despite the fact that I don't like him.
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2020
mimimiles93:

"How Dare He Recover"

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by yoursidenigga(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
So he should speak to the press and his allies with mask on? Nawa for fake news mongers undecided undecided
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by ericmor: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2020
SmartProf:
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?

Problem with most Nigerians is that they pay more attention to things that dont concern them than their own problem. Our leaders are doing wat they are doing bcs we lack d guts to face them and fight for our right.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Samakus(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2020
KhingPaul:

Hey? I'm interested.

Hey boss. What's up? Did you link up with the guy that posted how to never lose a bet? Send me a WhatsApp hi on my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.