Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille (56200 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Gerrard59(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Cry babies everywhere, no wonder Pocohantas termed them "Alfa meils".

Bunch of hungry and deluded cretinous fvcktards!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by blesoh(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
Name one godly woman in history
My mom
I am a godly woman to my husband and kids

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Ladycewhy(f): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
my father treated my mom well he seem to believe women to be innocent and gentle souls

If only he knew that beneath those smile and heavy makeups lies untold horrors

If only every man understand that these supposed innocents and gentle souls could never be entrusted with the lives of the weak and vulnerables

O if they knew these innocents soul see them as a means to an end

O if Lil frosh knew that beneath that sweet smiles lies a prostitute and a destroyer

THE WORD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE

Imagine what would have happened to Joseph in prison had God not help him

But there is still hope

For as long as individuals like I who see women for what they truly exist are I SAY THERE IS HOPE
now I know your problem stems from personal experience, your mother was a demon so you walk around thinking all women are like that ,which means I was right ,one way or the other you are a damaged soul.

For lil whatever his name is, your whining won't change the fact that assualt is a criminal offence. And here I thought men were supposed to be the more logical ones grin grin. Keep your sentiments to yourself,there is no room for sentiments in the real world. Davido did what any logical business man will do, and I am sure if this case is charged to court ,the the judge will do what any logical judge should do and sentence the fool accordingly.

The lil beast sabotaged himself and has no one else but himself to blame. I am sure he will do better in his boxing career as music didn't make him blow grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Ladycewhy(f): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
if animals could be tamed what gives you the impression that demons can not be tamed
and restructured

You are a living evidence of women demonic tendencies with your demonic utterances in this forum

I guess you would probably murder your husband (the simp you hope to marry) when your over hyped stinking borehole no longer enchants him
lol, Lil whatever wanted to tame a demon ,now look how that turned out for him grin grin grin.You can go and console him all you want, but the fact remains that the fight is not for the swift and mighty. A man with might and no sense like the lil beast will always find themselves back to the bottom of the ladder.

Happy taming of another human as if God left you in charge of earth, weh done, unfortunately lil beast got more he bargained for grin grin, so much for the alphasearus species of men grin grin grin.He should wear his alpha male badge and go look for a boxing career grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2020
blesoh:

My mom
I am a godly woman to my husband and kids
� I said in history
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by BrutalJab: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2020
SATANNIST:
shut up. did lil frosh side chicks come tell lil frosh gf how lil frosh licked their ass?

Shut up your mouth

She is not married to Lilfrosh why the beating?

Pussy nigga
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
SATANNIST:
see my mother is a cheap street LovePeddler that’s why I always beat her well and make sure her jaw is shift
really? Eyah, sorry to hear this o.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
So cheating on her man is right

Is that what u tell ur sisters & daughters at home

Should men worship these vagina people for simply having a vagina
will you shut up your mouth. Talking like an illiterate. I can tell so many women have rejected you in this life that’s why you have such a hatred for women. If a woman cheats on you then break up with her and find a woman who doesn’t cheat. Why beat her like a barbarian and risk losing your career and livelihood in the process? Does that make sense to you?

It is not about worshiping vagina you slowpoke. It’s about treating them with respect and dignity like the weaker sex they are who also have the burden of going through pains to bring imbeciles like you into the world and still raise them.

If you don’t know how to handle women and all their complexities without beating them to a pulp then you’re better off being gay and opening your anus for other men to Bleep okay? So that two of you can box each other well whenever there is disagreement.

Morons like you should never be entrusted with a woman.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
So Davido company image is actually to worship vagina people
so to you respecting women = worshiping vagina? There is something fundamentally wrong with your brain sir.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by nextstep(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
Women are becoming more violent and manipulative because of simps like u

Violence is not cool by either gender... it takes a big man to just smile and walk away. If you have to break up, do it. Don't be on the news for hitting a chick.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by yusman14(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is a wrong move by Davido..Ladies are really cunning and fraustrating..he should have listened to Lil-frosh too..he might have something to say... Nigerian women can destroy one's career easily!
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
will you shut up your mouth. Talking like an illiterate. I can tell so many women have rejected you in this life that’s why you have such a hatred for women. If a woman cheats on you then break up with her and find a woman who doesn’t cheat. Why beat her like a barbarian and risk losing your career and livelihood in the process? Does that make sense to you?

It is not about worshiping vagina you slowpoke. It’s about treating them with respect and dignity like the weaker sex they are who also have the burden of going through pains to bring imbeciles like you into the world and still raise them.

If you don’t know how to handle women and all their complexities without beating them to a pulp then you’re better off being gay and opening your anus for other men to Bleep okay? So that two of you can box each other well whenever there is disagreement.

SIMP
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
so to you respecting women = worshiping vagina? There is something fundamentally wrong with your brain sir.
Is anything fundamentally right with yours
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

If foolishness could be measured you would be used as its SI unit
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 08, 2020
ume1000:
If foolishness could be measured you would be used as its SI unit
I am foolish because i don't support battering women? My bro, you are not only foolish, you are also a genuinely horrible person and a weak man to boot. So because another man bests you and bleeps your girl, your next move is to beat her like a coward?? looooooooooool why don't you face the man who bleeped her or better yet, move on and find a better, hotter girl who will be loyal to you like a REAL MAN would?

I honestly can't believe there are still men among us who still believe beating a woman is a sign of strength. I swear I can;t believe it. Well I guess that's how you were raised.Your father probably beat your mother, so you know no better yourself.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 08, 2020
ume1000:
Is anything fundamentally right with yours
Coward.Keep beating women while your mates keep making money okay? fool.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2020
ume1000:
SIMP
So how does it feel when you are beating a girl?? I am really curious. Does it make you feel strong or like a man, since nothing else in your pathetic life makes you feel masculine Please no offence, I just really want to know. Because I have no experience of being such a coward myself.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
So how does it feel when you are beating a girl?? I am really curious. Does it make you feel strong or like a man, since nothing else in your pathetic life makes you feel masculine Please no offence, I just really want to know. Because I have no experience of being such a coward myself.
It seems u got comprehension problem

Nowhere in my comment did I advise men to beat up women

Only do such to defend your life

Don't die a pitiful death in a woman's hand simply because you want to worship a vagina

The only kind of woman I would beat is it the type who tries to be violent with me
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Coward.Keep beating women while your mates keep making money okay? fool.
so how does it feel to be a simp

To condemn a man without hearing his own side of the story. Simply because you feel a vagina is superior than you

What if the said girl attack Lil frosh first

Of course your simping brain would not consider this

I have seen men been intimidated for simply been men because fools like you believe women can do no wrong
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
I am foolish because i don't support battering women? My bro, you are not only foolish, you are also a genuinely horrible person and a weak man to boot. So because another man bests you and bleeps your girl, your next move is to beat her like a coward?? looooooooooool why don't you face the man who bleeped her or better yet, move on and find a better, hotter girl who will be loyal to you like a REAL MAN would?

I honestly can't believe there are still men among us who still believe beating a woman is a sign of strength. I swear I can;t believe it. Well I guess that's how you were raised.Your father probably beat your mother, so you know no better yourself.
do you remember what happened to Joseph in potiphars house

Is it that humans don't learn from history
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by yusman14(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
ibedun:

A man should never hit a woman, HOWEVER If a woman hits a man first, she gives the man the right to hit her back. If a woman slaps a man, the man is entitled to retaliate in equal proportion.

Respect is reciprocal!

That said, men should take every reasonable steps to avoid hitting a woman AND should go to the police station to report any physical, or emotional or psychological abuse he gets from any woman.

It seems you have never lived in Nigeria sir..go to POLICE station for this country just because a lady abuse you physically..
the way the officers and people in the station go disgrace you ehnnn..you will be mocked and laughed at... ordinary woman beat you,you dey go officer place...na tears u go use commot for station that day..
As for me,I will beat hell out of a lady that first attack me...I am not a liability worshiper!!
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ibedun: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2020
yusman14:
It seems you have never lived in Nigeria sir..go to POLICE station for this country just because a lady abuse you physically..
the way the officers and people in the station go disgrace you ehnnn..you will be mocked and laughed at... ordinary woman beat you,you dey go officer place...na tears u go use commot for station that day..
As for me,I will beat hell out of a lady that first attack me...I am not a liability worshiper!!

All the same, go to the police station and report the incident. They may laugh at you and mock you BUT they have a duty to put it on record. Your going to the station is put the incident on record so that when you retaliate and beat the crap out of her you can legally justify your actions. Be wise! Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
dominique:
Serves the animal right, I hope the girl's brother follows this up, have him arrested and charged for attempted murder. Rather than own up to his crime and make amends, the idiot was bribing followers to report the girl's brother's Instagram account to have it taken down. Except if his family is extremely influential that he won't spend no less than 5 years in jail. Oloriburuku somebody, may his career never pick-up from wherever it perished to.
As a mod, you aren't supposed to make a comment like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.