Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille (56201 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by victons(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
I like the part they mentioned internal investigation. if not, his career has little to do with the act.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by liveyourlife007(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Why won’t Davido terminate his contract when the only HIT Lill Frosh has for the Record label is “hitting” a woman

UFC will sign him, since he sabi fight
obinrin baye e jeh
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Alaga2222(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
I'm not in support for lil frosh to hit a woman but why don't we hear from him before the condemnation...I believe Davido would have heard from the both party before taking action..

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Mcohans: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Any man that hits a woman is not man enough. Na word wey them dey use dey intimidate men. Women should learn to respect their man. They should learn to be calm as well.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Sometimes I wonder if redpill stops some NL guys from applying common sense. The real world is different, there are laws and organizations have a reputation to protect!! I wrote about it HERE and you all should do well to educate yourselves.

Chris Brown suffered worse. Basket Mouth got his fair share. Even Babcock, an educational institution, expelled a girl for fuckinn with her God given pussy- outside the school complex. Businesses do not run on emotions, they have ethics guiding them and every individual associated with them.

I presume lots of you are undergraduates who have never signed any meaningful contract in your life. So you know nothing about how it works out there- but then, you represent a school and a family. You make a wrong move and no one knows you, all they know is DMW. It took Davido years of hardwork to build that and one juvenile with AJ skills thinks he can ruin it because his gf is sharing her cuntinent

Stay on NL and be typing simp upandan. In 5yrs time the competition will be different and you’ll start calling your successful peers, ritualists. Dumbfcks... undecided
This girl sef grin grin
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
post=94670278:
Damn village people visited.

But lil frosh should get a good lawyer.. this should be a walk in the park
A good lawyer to do what exactly?
A good lawyer will only make sure he gets sued for assault and battery, thereby making it worse for him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Coldie:
Davido never wanted him on DMW maybe he gave him the contract out of highness, he just used this as an excuse to terminate it
my thought exactly cheesy
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dalil8:

True

It's a blessing in disguise for Lil Frosh if you ask me. He became irrelevant in the music industry since he joined DMW.
True. His friend zinolesky is doing better

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Earnonline7: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oh
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by bleskid: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
I'm highly against about what he did , but I think terminating his contract is not the right option , there are other ways to handle such situations,, get him punish or to face a penalty and that should stand as last warning .....
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Jdbrasco2: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
lil frish was pissed because his girlfriend had 5 guys Bleep her while he was busy recording in the studio. why is no one talking abou that na?
why dont people face the reason behind actions
He should have moved on and free the bitch. But no he still wants to socket his dic.k there again. I don free one bitch like that though hers was 3 guys not 5 and so many guys do same all the time. Don't beat just move on
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by John023(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think that serves him right, just because he has money now he thinks he is on top the world
Just see the way he asulted the poor girl....
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Zazzzu(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
oluwole70525:
:yes my grandgrandmother is a N500 LovePeddler. see if your grandgrandmother does this to me i go still beat am and make yes her chin is shifter
only u de talk to urself
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by JBoss25(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
lil frish was pissed because his girlfriend had 5 guys Bleep her while he was busy recording in the studio. why is no one talking abou that na?
Does that justify his actions? You're really a Satanist, what he did was hurendous and such act shouldn't be condoned.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Keketu(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

May all the females in your lineage be battered like that.
He isn't his wife and he hasn't paid a penny on her, regardless of what she could have done, the animal could have walked away.
He is simply a beast, an animal, a demented scallywag.
His end has begun, so shall the end of every beast out there.
hello lady
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Ladycewhy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingy1:
That guy must have been motivated by nairaland alphanosuaruses . This is the result.
Now thats a new one , nairaland alphanosaurus species of men grin. I guess being a brute and a beast is how they show their traits as aplhanosuaruses grin grin grin.

See them jumping on the thread like rabid dogs, gladly condoning violence. If the yeye lil whatever his name is was in saner climes ,he will be looking at a long time in jail with community service.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Angel1696: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iconstar:
Serves him right. He should take his beating skills to WWE
u want make Brock Lesnar give am F5 .
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by nurain150(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

Your brain has little space for brain same with every other person that reasons shallowly like you. The said girlfriend didn't ruin the career he didn't even have to start with. All womanbeaters are animals and they belong to the bin, same with every apologist of theirs.
Only a demented bag of lad would blame the said girlfriend for whatever woe that has befallen him and shall befall him.
One by one, you people would go down.
Sense and the ability to understand words used in figurative speech is some people's problem.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by loadedvibes: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
A good lawyer won't do such.. it's the duty of the girl to press charges and she.. if she ain't pressing charges.. then it's no place of the lawyer.. but what I am saying is he gets a lawyer to go through the contract between him and DMW to see if it's possible for his contracted to be terminated like that.. it's a bit a unfair to just end a youngmans career like this.. what happened to change ?
Chii59:

A good lawyer will only make sure he gets sued for assault and battery, thereby making it worse for him.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Seersam(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingthreat:

Look at this cum-drinker. You're obviously a lesser man that is why your wife doesn't listen to you and won't cook for your guests.
grin grin grin this one just weak me
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Sometimes I wonder if redpill stops some NL guys from applying common sense. The real world is different. There are laws and organizations have a reputation to protect!! I wrote about it HERE and you all should do well to educate yourselves.

Chris Brown suffered worse. Basket Mouth got his fair share. Even Babcock, an educational institution, expelled a girl for fuckinn with her God given pussy- outside the school complex. Businesses do not run on emotions/sentiments, they have ethics guiding them and every individual associated with them MUST conform.

I presume lots of you are undergraduates who have never signed any meaningful contract in your lives. So you know nothing about how it works out there- but then, you represent a school and a family. You make a wrong move and no one knows you, all they know is DMW. It took Davido years of hardwork to build that and one juvenile with AJ skills thinks he can ruin it because his gf is allegedly sharing her cuntinent?

Stay on NL and be typing simp upandan. In 5yrs time the competition will be different and you’ll start calling your successful peers, ritualists. Dumbfcks... undecided

Just wondering what redpill got to do with a juvenile beating up his gurlfriend, is that the message from a supposed MGTOW group, "no be person wey wan be with woman go get woman to beat" whu martinez wan beat grin
how does lil frosh action or dmw sanction correlate to redpill.
you're mesmerized by redpill, thats ur problem next time find a better topic to squ***k.
speaking of c'mon sense those who have it know no registered movement would support dosmestic violence. i won't give your mods the pleasure i know they are scrutinizing every word grin grin mu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by pocohantas(f): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Chii59:

Lol. There are just too many airheads on NL. I wonder if they think the whole DMW and its legal team are as retarded as they are. When they won’t read, na to stay online dey shout simp everyday... grin
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by johnsonm2g: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
can you even hear yourself? He has no reason whatsoever to hit his lady. If he suspects her being promiscuous, he can back out of the relationship only if he thinks he cannot forgive her not to turn her to a punching bag.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Xixtie:

Your brain has little space for brain same with every other person that reasons shallowly like you. The said girlfriend didn't ruin the career he didn't even have to start with. All womanbeaters are animals and they belong to the bin, same with every apologist of theirs.
Only a demented bag of lad would blame the said girlfriend for whatever woe that has befallen him and shall befall him.
u are nothing but a witch
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Wuuworld:
Never you hit a woman.
Never!!!!
It's very wrong of any man to do that no matter her offence.
What if she attacks and mutilate you
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Bless you dear,you talk wetin sweet me

Xixtie:

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Now thats a new one , nairaland alphanosaurus species of men grin. I guess being a brute and a beast is how they show their traits as aplhanosuaruses grin grin grin.

See them jumping on the thread like rabid dogs, gladly condoning violence. If the yeye lil whatever his name is was in saner climes ,he will be looking at a long time in jail with community service.
What happened to the woman whom poured hot water on her maid, husband earlier this year

What about the demon who severed his spouse genitals

My dear women are demons And deserves to be treated as such
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2020
nextstep:

You too get mouth grin grin grin

This is the right thing to do: disassociate from people who don't hold your values, and send the message that you don't tolerate it. Are you implying that his employer should look the other way while he assaults women? If society at large (including employers), took this issue more seriously, men would think twice before hitting a lady.

Unfortunately, we still kinda excuse violence (psychological and physical) when it's a woman pepertuating it, but that too has to stop.
Women are becoming more violent and manipulative because of simps like u
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Zuorom:
Learn to control your anger.
I wish you could tell women to control their tongue
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Xixtie:

May all the females in your lineage be battered like that.
He isn't his wife and he hasn't paid a penny on her, regardless of what she could have done, the animal could have walked away.
He is simply a beast, an animal, a demented scallywag.
His end has begun, so shall the end of every beast out there.
By sleeping with multiple men regardless of the fact that she was in a relationship I say SHE IS A HOE

so tell me what do you think happens to prositutes

Women are demons and deserve to be treated as such
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

You really get time reply.
SIMP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.