Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille (56194 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
You must be stupid for making this statement! Give me your location, your fuckup needs to be addressed! Even if your girlfriend steals from you, report her to an authority or ask to refund you. Period!
What if she attacks you

Oh I forgot

As a simp that u are. U probably would let her murder u in cold blood

Na your type dey give woman free hand to mutilate relatives and housemaids
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2020
taiwo92:

I support you sis. Why will u beat a woman in the first place? I have mother n two sisters which I don't joke with at all. I will treat my wife the same way I will treat them.
O simp

What about your brothers, father
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:50am On Oct 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
All these your talk is needless. Just give me your location bros.
If foolishness could be measured you would be used as its SI unit

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:54am On Oct 07, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
You have no idea how much business Chis Brown lost from that Rihanna incident so stop talking rubbish. He was blacklisted from the music industry for years after that saga with powerful people in the industry like Jay z pulling strings to teach him a lesson. He lost many endorsement deals even after a public apology. He also wen't to jail and did community service for 2 months after that if you don't know. It took him a long time to rebuild his career. Lil Frosh hasn't seen nothing yet.

Davido has every right to do what he did. He is more than just a musician, he is a business man and the head of a company. Like in any other industry, if any of your employees does something that reflects poorly on your company's image or could affect your future revenue, the right thing to do is to fire them immediately. There is no sentiments in business. Next time the foolish boy would learn how to comport himself like a professional and someone who has a career to protect.
So Davido company image is actually to worship vagina people
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Gerrard59:

Well, he has beaten her and lost his contract. Tomorrow, she will still be fvcked by even 10 men. What would he do? You folks should know that the only time you have with a lady is when she's with you. The moment she isn't with you, she's not yours anymore. It's not like he is married to her sef.
So cheating on her man is right

Is that what u tell ur sisters & daughters at home

Should men worship these vagina people for simply having a vagina
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Gerrard59(m): 1:17am On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
So cheating on her man is right

Is that what u tell ur sisters & daughters at home

Should men worship these vagina people for simply having a vagina

Let's assume the story of cheating is true.

She cheated, he beat her up. Why did he not call the relationship off? He has lost more than he bargained. He joined one of the biggest music labels in the country and left not because he did so well but as a result of battering. I reiterate, the moment a lady who was with you leaves you, you don't have control again. It is turn by turn. You had it when she was with you, enjoy it and allow the next person to. They were not even married sef!

Look at it again: he lost a job in ExxonMobil because he beat up a cheating girlfriend!!!! Does it make sense to you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Gerrard59(m): 1:42am On Oct 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Sometimes I wonder if redpill stops some NL guys from applying common sense. The real world is different. There are laws and organizations have a reputation to protect!! I wrote about it HERE and you all should do well to educate yourselves.

Chris Brown suffered worse. Basket Mouth got his fair share. Even Babcock, an educational institution, expelled a girl for fuckinn with her God given pussy- outside the school complex. Businesses do not run on emotions/sentiments, they have ethics guiding them and every individual associated with them MUST conform.

I presume lots of you are undergraduates who have never signed any meaningful contract in your lives. So you know nothing about how it works out there- but then, you represent a school and a family. You make a wrong move and no one knows you, all they know is DMW. It took Davido years of hardwork to build that and one juvenile with AJ skills thinks he can ruin it because his gf is allegedly sharing her cuntinent?

Stay on NL and be typing simp upandan. In 5yrs time the competition will be different and you’ll start calling your successful peers, ritualists. Dumbfcks... undecided

Those folks are cretinous clowns. Someone wrecked his career because his girlfriend cheated on him?! I thought this simp culture called for men to promote and elevate their careers but from the comments here, they know nothing.

I just read the full story and did not see any alleged cheat but mehn, the dude is horrible. Look at the evidence the brother presented? Davido did the right thing.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by uniqueboi1(m): 4:12am On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
SIMP

Your Papa toto
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ibedun: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2020
NOL2dworld:
Good one

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope, don't give up.. You are not alone on this journey. Keep pushing you will overcome.

Is life not fair to you? I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name

FALSE HOPE!!!!! FALSE HOPE!!!! FALSE HOPE!!!!

FALSE HOPE!!!! FALSE HOPE!!!!!
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ibedun: 5:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Wuuworld:
Never you hit a woman.
Never!!!!
It's very wrong of any man to do that no matter her offence.

A man should never hit a woman, HOWEVER If a woman hits a man first, she gives the man the right to hit her back. If a woman slaps a man, the man is entitled to retaliate in equal proportion.

Respect is reciprocal!

That said, men should take every reasonable steps to avoid hitting a woman AND should go to the police station to report any physical, or emotional or psychological abuse he gets from any woman.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
He should have moved on and free the bitch. But no he still wants to socket his dic.k there again. I don free one bitch like that though hers was 3 guys not 5 and so many guys do same all the time. Don't bit just move on
your girlfriend bleeped 3 uys in Bleep? cheesy
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:12am On Oct 07, 2020
blesoh:

Oga did he pay a dowry on her, stop supporting evil, I hope you will say the same thing if it was to be your sister? It's her body she can do whatever she likes, why didn't he walk away undecided
if my sister becomes an olosho like u and lil frosh gf that lets 5 guys Bleep her, she can even be butchered and i will tell the buchers, thank u
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:13am On Oct 07, 2020
BrutalJab:

Are they married?

Lilfrosh too doesn't have side chicks?

Think before you talk
shut up. did lil frosh side chicks come tell lil frosh gf how lil frosh licked their ass?
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:14am On Oct 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
If the beating leads to her death, I hope you will be able to pay the guy for killing her too.

Well, try to learn a lesson from this lil frosh issue, the girl bro said this is not the first time he will be beating her. He could have just walk away.

Have a good evening m
yes, i will thank them for sending a LovePeddler to hell
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ibedun: 5:14am On Oct 07, 2020
nextstep:

You too get mouth grin grin grin

This is the right thing to do: disassociate from people who don't hold your values, and send the message that you don't tolerate it. Are you implying that his employer should look the other way while he assaults women? If society at large (including employers), took this issue more seriously, men would think twice before hitting a lady.

Unfortunately, we still kinda excuse violence (psychological and physical) when it's a woman pepertuating it, but that too has to stop.

A man should never hit a woman, HOWEVER If a woman hits a man first, she gives the man the right to hit her back. If a woman slaps a man, the man is entitled to retaliate in equal proportion.

Respect is reciprocal!

That said, men should take every reasonable steps to avoid hitting a woman AND should go to the police station to report any physical, or emotional or psychological abuse he gets from any woman.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 5:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Parisian:
Shut up. Even if that's true, so what? How many girl has Lil Frosh fvcked?

If you're not comfortable with your gf cheating then break up.

Nigerian men and their fish brain.
omg shut up. i wish she destroyed her eyes
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2020
SATANNIST:
why una dey scream this marriage like say na one big deal?
No sha go beat person pikin like that... No b every family dey accept that kin thing o.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by blesoh(f): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2020
SATANNIST:
if my sister becomes an olosho like u and lil frosh gf that lets 5 guys Bleep her, she can even be butchered and i will tell the buchers, thank u
Talk is cheap, Mr eye witness where you there when she was Bleep?
Some of you will just open your mouth waaah
Not forgetting that it's your mother that's an olosho, look at what she brought out
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Ladycewhy(f): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
What happened to the woman whom poured hot water on her maid, husband earlier this year

What about the demon who severed his spouse genitals

My dear women are demons And deserves to be treated as such
i wonder how your father treats your mother then?,just curious undecided,or is your mother exempted from "women"?. I am guessing the bolded statement is what you grew up to see ,poor damaged soul. Assualt in your family was treated as a family matter, I am sure your mother went to bed with black eye every day hence you must think it's normal to behave like an animal.

You need to speak with a therapist asap.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by moskhoe(m): 6:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Don't we sever ties and affiliations anymore?

Do we now severe them?

Me i'm just asking o undecided
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by blesoh(f): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
i wonder how your father treats your mother then?,just curious undecided,or is your mother exempted from "women"?
Yes, including his mother and grandmother and all the women in his family
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Ladycewhy(f): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2020
blesoh:

now I see where he got the mentality from, men in his family have been beasts shocked shocked
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SirMichael1: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
What if she attacks you

Oh I forgot

As a simp that u are. U probably would let her murder u in cold blood

Na your type dey give woman free hand to mutilate relatives and housemaids
If she attacks me, i'll defend myself, tie her up and lock her in a cold room.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
i wonder how your father treats your mother then?,just curious undecided,or is your mother exempted from "women"?. I am guessing the bolded statement is what you grew up to see ,poor damaged soul. Assualt in your family was treated as a family matter, I am sure your mother went to bed with black eye every day hence you must think it's normal to behave like an animal.

if animals could be tamed what gives you the impression that demons can not be tamed
and restructured

You are a living evidence of women demonic tendencies with your demonic utterances in this forum

I guess you would probably murder your husband (the simp you hope to marry) when your over hyped stinking borehole no longer enchants him
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2020
blesoh:

Name one godly woman in history
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2020
blesoh:

I grew up around women so I understand the implications of giving a woman free reins in a home

They treat the vulnerables as they deem fit
(every nairaland member knows this)

Their entitled mentality increases with age

They are very manipulative

90% of injustice you see around you could be traced to these vagina people
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Faithful23(f): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2020
A good step to take
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by kvngmaxy(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
see him name sef goriola sounds like gorilla.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ume1000: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:

my father treated my mom well he seem to believe women to be innocent and gentle souls

If only he knew that beneath those smile and heavy makeups lies untold horrors

If only every man understand that these supposed innocents and gentle souls could never be entrusted with the lives of the weak and vulnerables

O if they knew these innocents soul see them as a means to an end

O if Lil frosh knew that beneath that sweet smiles lies a prostitute and a destroyer

THE WORD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE

Imagine what would have happened to Joseph in prison had God not help him

But there is still hope

For as long as individuals like I who see women for what they truly exist are I SAY THERE IS HOPE
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by dominique(f): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2020
ume1000:
[s]What happened to the woman whom poured hot water on her maid, husband earlier this year

What about the demon who severed his spouse genitals

My dear women are demons And deserves to be treated as such[/s]

And how many women do you see condoning such acts compared to men making excuses for brazen acts of violence? Go and dig up posts of women supporting violence and come and compared to the animas in this post who see themselves as champions because they can beat women. Saddest thing is most of them are only appearing to be tough but all they're doing is exposing their gutter upbringing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.