Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille (56193 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by richesbhc(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

Your brain has little space for brain same with every other person that reasons shallowly like you. The said girlfriend didn't ruin the career he didn't even have to start with. All womanbeaters are animals and they belong to the bin, same with every apologist of theirs.
Only a demented bag of lad would blame the said girlfriend for whatever woe that has befallen him and shall befall him.
One by one, you people would go down.
Will you keep quiet!! I am very sure with a loud mouth like yours, you will soon receive beating from your Boyfriend/Husband that is if you have one to begin with

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Aksnoopy: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
no mind davido, he wan Bleep the girl that is if he never Bleep am sef. its like them terminating cris brown contract because he beat up rihanna then. nigerians are annoying. the news is that this hoe was gang banged by 5 guys while liil frosh was busy recording , dude found out and she still acted like she did nothing, na there the casala start. but no one is checking that
If 5 guys banged her, then he should move unto the next bitch. He has zero OT about hoes. He was trying to change and make a young hoe his main bitch. Just like trying to personalise the street property.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by DoubleEngine007: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

May all the females in your lineage be battered like that.
He isn't his wife and he hasn't paid a penny on her, regardless of what she could have done, the animal could have walked away.
He is simply a beast, an animal, a demented scallywag.
His end has begun, so shall the end of every beast out there.
I wish you more of what you wish me.. Since you can't make a statement without insulting your generation.. Enjoy the rest of your evening..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by planetx: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Only cowards beat women, because if you back down and cannot fight every man that step up to you then it is cowardly to beat a woman even if she was the one that step up to your face. This is not about simping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ruggedtimi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
lil frish was pissed because his girlfriend had 5 guys Bleep her while he was busy recording. why is no one talking abou that na?
why dont people face the reason behind actions
thankgod u said Girlfriend not wife....he should be happy that her sl*t life was revealed to him and move on like a real g not to beat her up like that

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Goldp5988(f): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

Your brain has little space for brain same with every other person that reasons shallowly like you. The said girlfriend didn't ruin the career he didn't even have to start with. All womanbeaters are animals and they belong to the bin, same with every apologist of theirs.
Only a demented bag of lad would blame the said girlfriend for whatever woe that has befallen him and shall befall him.

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
And the first will be the last

Lil frosh....1st

Zinoleesky....2nd

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by 4gunners(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
The Domestic violence should not have anything to do with his career . Davido is a SIMP . Let the girl prosecute him not his music career.. chai..

It’s Davido’s brand. Nobody want to associate such with his brand.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SATANNIST: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
ruggedtimi:
thankgod u said Girlfriend not wife....he should be happy that her sl*t life was revealed to him and move on like a real g not to beat her up like that
u know when these girls start insulting you and shit like that. that was what might have lead to this.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by euniselfyahoo: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Eriokanmi: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
metch1:
Woman don ruin person career again. Leave Toto face hustle u say No na girlfriend matter u want face.
fear women
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by jimmychang: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wuuworld:
Never you hit a woman.
Never!!!!
It's very wrong of any man to do that no matter her offence.

No matter her offence grin grin grin grin....you dey mad ?...if a woman punch or slap me I will do it to her back grin grin .I no get chill pill.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Roon9(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Why won’t Davido terminate his contract when the only HIT he knows and have was the one he gave his Babe instead of the Record Label that signed him.

UFC will sign him, since he sabi fight

KO!
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Roozzaay(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Another Samson down.... cry cry
Dear Kings, only few women adds positively to your life, beware of these Delilah's daughters.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice one Davido but honestly the very first time a man lays his hands on you should be the end of that relationship. I have no pity for girls who stay dating guys who repeatedly assault them. Which kind foolish love be that? If he can beat you like this as his girlfriend when you're still in your fathers house, Imagine what he will do to you as his wife in his own house. Na death sentence be that na.

Besides this girl no get brothers? Because no guy can do this to my own sister. So many questions.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by abbey621(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Very good decision, no talent is worth having your label synonymous with domestic violence or other vices. The young man should use this as a learning curve and change his ways. Sometimes it takes a heavy loss financially or physically before we shed our animalistic tendencies and walk the right path.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Dalil8: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

He isn't his wife and he hasn't paid a penny on her, regardless of what she could have done, the animal could have walked away.

Foolish woman go siddon one side. Wen Men dem dey talk, keep shut

If u like call am animal or whatever, she deserve wetin she get.

No be women like u dey beat house helps, mostly other ppl children. E just dey pain u say una power no reach man own if not una go do pass all these ones.

If u do pass urself dem go brutalize u. Woman or not

8 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by sevunteen(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Isreal Adenseyi should sign him to MMA..

The guy might come beat u up if he sees his name being spelt this way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by WalkerMichael(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Aksnoopy:
If 5 guys banged her, then he should move unto the next bitch. He has zero OT about hoes. He was trying to change and make a young hoe his main bitch. Just like trying to personalise the street property.

he allowed a girl finish his career
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by kingthreat(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
The girl will be so happy wherever she is now. In next few months she will be dating someone else.
Please when it comes to accusations by women, hear the other party out. A woman with a scorn is extremely dangerous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SirMichael1: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Look at the young small boy. If anyone of my female friends suffers something like this and I get to find out, I'll organize boys to treat his Bleep up and worse still, if it's my sister, I'll kill him!

To think the lady's brother kept urging her to return back to this kid speaks volume of how evil and hateful he is of his sister.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by GIdiata(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sheynex:
Davido Music Worldwide, DMW have sacked his recent signed artist, Lil Frosh from DMW record label for beating his girlfriend.

The news of the assault which was broken on Monday and since then, Davido has been trending on twitter together with Lil Frosh and his girlfriend.

According to memo sent online, Davido has sacked him from Davido Music Worldwide and canceled his contract with the Label.

Recall, Lil Frosh just recently got signed into Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), after leaving his former record label, Aloma Music Worldwide (AMW), on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAUNNNBtxQ/?igshid=1k0xytmddutpy

Davido is not any better when it comes to respecting women.

It is not until you beat a woman that you disrespect her. There are many subtle disrespect to women that go unnoticed because they are what they are: SUBTLE.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by kingthreat(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

You will always defend your kind.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by ledaman: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

Seconded!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by SirMichael1: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingthreat:
The girl will be so happy wherever she is now. In next few months she will be dating someone else.
Please when it comes to accusations by women, hear the other party out. A woman with a scorn is extremely dangerous.
You must be stupid for making this statement! Give me your location, your fuckup needs to be addressed! Even if your girlfriend steals from you, report her to an authority or ask to refund you. Period!

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Aksnoopy: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
WalkerMichael:

he allowed a girl finish his career
Exactly! But if I were Davido I will help him by proxy, coz hoes ain't worth it. His manager and team needs to do a lots of work as well. First he needs to hold a press conference and apologise publicly and then come out with or release evidence that she is a hoe covertly during the press conference. This is an opportunity for him to turn this shameful act of his into a super glory, only if his team can manage the outcome very well.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Dalil8: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
You must be stupid for making this statement! Give me your location, your fuckup needs to be addressed! Even if your girlfriend steals from you, report her to an authority or ask to refund you. Period!

Simp!!!

Lemme guess you were raised by a single mom.

Shame on you, u wan fight ur fellow man because of woman

6 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
metch1:
Woman don ruin person career again. Leave Toto face hustle u say No na girlfriend matter u want face.
I swear, never get THIS involved with any woman when you know you are still a young hustler with a lot to achieve. Sometimes I wonder if such guys are normal at all.

It's better to Just have a few olosho's at hand to cure your konji whenever needed but generally just face your hustle till you are comfortable enough for a mature relationship with a mature lady. All these disasters only happen when kids with little emotional maturity and self control try to overdo relationships.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by dominique(f): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

So if he had paid a penny on her, he would have been justified to beat her up?
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
That guy must have been motivated by nairaland alphanosuaruses. This is the result.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.