Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn (11953 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by cooooooks(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
People should be honest with each other.

It's better now than never. Not every couple is compatible and compatibility cannot be forced.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Love alone cannot sustain a marriage. You need someone who's on the same intellectual and emotional level as you are. Kudos to the guy, he is on point.
I Stan with the guy.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
SavageMaster:

Some ladies, when they send you a chat and you're online, they expect you to reply the same second/minute
that's exactly what transpired.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by seanwilliam(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
prince2pac:
grin
the picture is a powerful message

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Albertone(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
What is all this moneyless love I'm seeing here,love without money,is that one love?

Must everything be money?Or is a relationship a commercial activity?

Let me just assume you are catching cruise..Cos if you have this mentality,either you marry a yahoo guy or you marry one rich alhaji that will make you his 12th wife grin

Nne how are you doing??

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
As long as a lady is humble with good character, submissive, godly and loving, I can/will cope with her irrespective of her level of supposed intelligence. This is because I can influence her positively and teach her things that she may not know...

The guy @OP should hide his face in shame...

4 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
As long as a lady is humble with good character, submissive, godly and loving, I can/will cope with her irrespective of her level of supposed intelligence. This is because I can influence her positively and teach her things that she may not know...

the thing tire me too!

I don't know the guy(Charles), but I know the girl, she's our group member and I've met her once.
I personally blamed her for not noticing that for a whole 3 years and not acquired any skill all this while.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by prince2pac(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
the picture is a powerful message
very big bro
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by JIMMY1393: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
lastchild:
that chat is staged, look at the time she complained he wasted before answering her, almost the same time

You dey mind all these mumu people? And he is claiming why did you waste time to reply smh
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by JIMMY1393: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
it's not stage oo!
They brought the case to our group to settle, that's why I brought it here to be settled.

Screenshot where they brought it to the group chat for proof then ...
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Screenshot where they brought it to the group chat for proof then ...
check out the attached link.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by WoeBetide666: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2020
If I nod your nose, OP
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Jman06(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Why should the guy hide his face in shame Must a guy stoop low for a lady all the time Something that ladies can never do for guys they consider lower, yet expect same from guys?

The guy did noble jare!

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Holamilekan97(m): 12:57am On Oct 07, 2020
anthonyuncle:

instead of u to focus on improving ur life, u are here reading my epistle

Gbas Gbos grin grin
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Lee99: 12:58am On Oct 07, 2020
I’m not trying to be a vagina apologist here but the guy nor try at all, please don’t quote me I have my reasons for saying so, for those who want to call me a simp if you’re active on the romance section you would know better
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Lee99: 1:02am On Oct 07, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
the thing tire me too!

I don't know the guy(Charles), but I know the girl, she's our group member and I've met her once.
I personally blamed her for not noticing that for a whole 3 years and not acquired any skill all this while.
Abeg link us up make I fit treat her better, If Charles wants to discuss sports and politics he can discuss it at the pub with his father and his friends. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Liposure: 1:02am On Oct 07, 2020
I'm not surprised-many girls have been carried away by frivolities and mundane lifestyles.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 07, 2020
grin
anthonyuncle:

instead of u to focus on improving ur life, u are here reading my epistle
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 07, 2020
prince2pac:
grin
na true oooo
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 07, 2020
Op, give me that guys number. I want to tell him something
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Her chat is not adding up

I love gals with brain n beauty

4get about sexy
That 1 comes from sex

We'll be having sex as far as she get brain n beauty
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:
Op, give me that guys number. I want to tell him something
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Fake
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 07, 2020
peterangelo:
How do I know that's the real number sad ?
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:

How do I know that's the real number sad ?

Call it first na

U asked for it
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Judybash93(m): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2020
prince2pac:
grin

According to science, light is faster than sound and that's why some people look bright until they speak.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by anthonyuncle(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

u should be da one to hide ur face in shame.

what is godly about da lady here.

someone that can neither pray nor quote one verse in da Bible

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by femi4: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Anything to discredit bb naija....This is staged
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Albertone:

Must everything be money?Or is a relationship a commercial activity?

Let me just assume you are catching cruise..Cos if you have this mentality,either you marry a yahoo guy or you marry one rich alhaji that will make you his 12th wife grin

Nne how are you doing??
im cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Ffolksy:

Maybe yes, unconditional love. Conversely, the one with money at the center of it all can be termed contract, with terms and conditions.

Howdy, Zzor?
im fine,how was your night
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by jericco1(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2020
anthonyuncle:

that one is even small.

just ask them about da psychological effect of da lockdown and see how shame will hug u

Most girls are dumb and it is a painful thing.
Most of them will sit down and expect the conversation to be like an interview.
Duhh!!
For the last few months I have only engaged just 2 to 3 ladies in conversation.
The rest na waka pass no time.
Very insipid set of people angry undecided
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by lastchild: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
it's not stage oo!
They brought the case to our group to settle, that's why I brought it here to be settled.
which group?

internet or real life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? / My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.