Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn (11925 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by dadexcel: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2020
....much as this guy sounds smart and all ...I totally disagree with his approach and manner of disengagement. If he truely loves thus lady and gave dated her sincerely for three years because he "loves" her , then he ought to her loved her enough to patently wait till she adapts to some if not all of these his "miss perfect " woman expectations.

While he rants about the inadequacies of the so called girl friend , we did not here of his faults and imperfections which the lady obviously had to put up with for the same period probably because she loved him enough to wait for him to be better.

The truth is marriage is not for kids ...no human being is perfect and trust me you can never get all you want from a partner ....thus guy right here am sorry to say dud not sound very mature....the lady deserves better ...deserves a man that truely and sincerely loves her ...not one that will be attracted to her beauty and walk away after three years of exploiting that beauty...he has moved on to another fresh girl...and would still move on to the next because no one had it all ...patience and true live is key ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by ruggedtimi(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Damn
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
lastchild:
which group?
internet or real life?
link attached, check it out.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by FlordFlorez(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
it's not stage oo!
They brought the case to our group to settle, that's why I brought it here to be settled.

Oga calm down, it looks fake!

I also received this chats pictures on Sunday from a friend of mine. When I went through it, I told him it wasn't real though it's practicable like it's reality; a reflection of what's happening in our side of world.

We discussed extensively about the topic. I even told him I might not get to marry if I can't find an intelligent lady. I will go baby mama way have my kid(s). After all, the mantra "marriage na scam" is real. Marriage favours the female folks than their male counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by pandabet(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2020
anthonyuncle:

instead of u to focus on improving ur life, u are here reading my epistle
dat one na grade one LovePeddler

shilo de wait her in d year 3033
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by FreestyleG: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2020
anthonyuncle:

that one is even small.

just ask them about da psychological effect of da lockdown and see how shame will hug u
What kind of life is that do you want to kill them Just ask them a little about their favorite "fashion" and watch wonders unfold
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by trojan84(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
Instead of you to go and make money,you are here writing epistle.mtcheww

Is making money a taboo where you come from? Go and make money too na

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by StephenBB(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
What is all this moneyless love I'm seeing here,love without money,is that one love?
How do you like your thunder this afternoon?
Cos it's pretty clear that you're no different from the girl.
If you think money must be the foundation of a relationship then you're mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by BigJoe19: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
dadexcel:
....much as this guy sounds smart and all ...I totally disagree with his approach and manner of disengagement. If he truely loves thus lady and gave dated her sincerely for three years because he "loves" her , then he ought to her loved her enough to patently wait till she adapts to some if not all of these his "miss perfect " woman expectations.

While he rants about the inadequacies of the so called girl friend , we did not here of his faults and imperfections which the lady obviously had to put up with for the same period probably because she loved him enough to wait for him to be better.

The truth is marriage is not for kids ...no human being is perfect and trust me you can never get all you want from a partner ....thus guy right here am sorry to say dud not sound very mature....the lady deserves better ...deserves a man that truely and sincerely loves her ...not one that will be attracted to her beauty and walk away after three years of exploiting that beauty...he has moved on to another fresh girl...and would still move on to the next because no one had it all ...patience and true live is key ....
Guy fvck off with your stupid analysis, u dey use your brain at all.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by anthonyuncle(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
pandabet:
dat one na grade one LovePeddler

shilo de wait her in d year 3033
bros u go wicked o
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by anthonyuncle(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
FreestyleG:
What kind of life is that do you want to kill them Just ask them a little about their favorite "fashion" and watch wonders unfold

e tire me
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by dadexcel: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
Guy fvck off with your stupid analysis, u dey use your brain at all.
We are talking to kids like you that their only response to superior argument in a faceless forum is vague insult s...i pity the ladies that fall victim to you guys
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Samakus(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
What is all this moneyless love I'm seeing here,love without money,is that one love?

Cc. Davash222
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by SpicyMimi(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
More reactions
Facebook groups are filled with lies, nevertheless this is not an unusual situation.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Greatzeus(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Everything the guy said about her not having vision or dreams might be true but that isn't the reason he is calling it quit. Imagine he had to wait for 3 years?
The guy is immensed in the taste of fresh pussy and pair of boobs period.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
At the beginning of this chat, i was like, the babe is insecure. But then as the chat went on, i thought she was an airhead. But the way the guy said it tho.

If i was the girl i would leave him. She has to leave him with her dignity intact

But the truth is that many youths of today are like the girl, scalar quantities without vision

As for the guy. I seriously hope he has what it takes to date and marry an intelligent woman cos she will challenge him every step of the way, especially if he messes up

Case closed. NEXT
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
dadexcel:

i agree. There is more to life than intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Ffolksy: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
im fine,how was your night
Oops, it's another night already. Not many posts from you today.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Paulcyril19: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samfloxin:
Legendary
Iswear mehn! Legendary to the core. Cheers � to a guy that knows what he wants.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by MarjieJ57(f): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why are you worried about a conversation being fake? Even if it is fake, why is it not a lesson for people to learn?

lastchild:
that chat is staged, look at the time she complained he wasted before answering her, almost the same time

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by placeofallure(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
I wouldn't support my enemy to marry an empty head as a wife. It irritates me to see just a fine face and no brain, your value immediately drops to zero. The fact that you are a woman doesn't inhibit you from talking politics, sports, investment, history etc. I try to know a lil bit of everything. I'd be damned if I had to eat the humble pie in a conversation just because I'm ignorant.
It's good the young man realises this on time.

I recently stumbled on a critic's write up online on Tyler Perry's Acrimony. I saw the movie in another light afterwards. While Robert lived all his life for his dream project, the wife had no part in that dream, she only tolerated him and eventually, yielded to pressure. Apart from the fact that her dreams didn't align with the husband's, she had no dreams of her own. She just wants to pass through college and out. She has nothing she was passionate about. That's a looming disaster if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ffolksy:

Oops, it's another night already. Not many posts from you today.
i have been busy,how are you doing
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
StephenBB:

How do you like your thunder this afternoon?
Cos it's pretty clear that you're no different from the girl.
If you think money must be the foundation of a relationship then you're mistaken.
Then what must be the foundation?language of a broke man,abeg make i see road pass jor

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
placeofallure:
I wouldn't support my enemy to marry an empty head as a wife. It irritates me to see just a fine face and no brain, your value immediately drops to zero. The fact that you are a woman doesn't inhibit you from talking politics, sports, investment, history etc. I try to know a lil bit of everything. I'd be damned if I had to eat the humble pie in a conversation just because I'm ignorant.
It's good the young man realises this on time.

I recently stumbled on a critic's write up online on Tyler Perry's Acrimony. I saw the movie in another light afterwards. While Robert lived all his life for his dream project, the wife had no part in that dream, she only tolerated him and eventually, yielded to pressure. Apart from the fact that her dreams didn't align with the husband's, she had no dreams of her own. She just wants to pass through college and out. She has nothing she was passionate about. That's a looming disaster if you ask me.
the drram project that was financed by his so called dreamless wife.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Ffolksy: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2020
Zzor:
i have been busy,how are you doing
I'm kicking. Howdy? Have a blessed day.
By the way, would you mind dm?
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Ffolksy: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
As long as a lady is humble with good character, submissive, godly and loving, I can/will cope with her irrespective of her level of supposed intelligence. This is because I can influence her positively and teach her things that she may not know...

The guy @OP should hide his face in shame...

Guys have different perspectives to this. My very good friend who was the smartest in our clique recently got married to someone that could be likened to a computer freedos. The lady in question was worse than Jane. Knowing we may not approve, he didnt introduce her to us until two weeks to their wedding.

He felt he's very comfortable, and as such, he needed someone who's not so ambitious to take care of his home. He said he would teach her every other thing.

To the rest of the clique, we were disappointed and surprised. But then, it's his life.

If he's enjoying the marriage now, I wouldn't know cos he's somewhat withdrawn from the group.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Mrscarter(f): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://www./1196461244024021/permalink/1438302486506561/

Load a crap not worth reading. Is fake asf undecided
Coulda picked a better name than jane undecided
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Mrscarter:

Load a crap not worth reading. Is fake asf undecided
Coulda picked a better name than jane undecided
but you got the information the so called "crap" was trying to pass across??
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Mrscarter(f): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
but you got the information the so called "crap" was trying to pass across??

Yeah but it coulda been just posted as an article or something n not the fake texting stuff. Woulda Ben more enjoyable to read.
That fake texting is annoying.
A proper write up I woulda read it all
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yeah but it coulda been just posted as an article or something n not the fake texting stuff. Woulda Ben more enjoyable to read.
That fake texting is annoying.
A proper write up I woulda read it all
please, try and read it all, no knowledge is useless.
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by ezechi24(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Zzor:

attention seeker ...always commenting senselessly on every story....I don't blame you anyways it's very clear you are a typical Nigerian girl...and I'm aso sure you have totally nothing upstairs....I pity your offsprings.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by ezechi24(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
vanida6:
If i believes dis shiiit make i fall down from my bed tonight sad

sorry but you can't fall from the floor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Has 4 Different Types Of Women / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.