Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon (15490 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:

they can't remove a picture... they will only delet the post that has the picture, in this case the picture was attached to the main post/ thread, hence the thread would be Deleted if the picture were to be removed.

the thread is still there without the picture... good day

They can. I own two forums and I can delete or modify anything if I want without deleting the thread. Nairaland uses a theme called Babylon and you can modify anything and even alter people's titles and comments, etc.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Galactico4ever(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Intuitive
Lazy
Entertainer
Gist-master
Eloquent
Night-crawler
Doer
Dexterous

If I win,I MAY donate the card to charity cheesy
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Blessedboy23(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol. Me too bro cool
Lol you go wait tired You want chop 1k card cheesy
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Here is mine, ilegend: Idiotic lunatic egoist goat, ejected n destroyed. sad

Send me something, I tried grin

Nice try. Though, it's not by trying, but by winning. I haven't announced any winner yet.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

They can. I own two forums and I can delete or modify anything if I want without deleting the thread. Nairaland uses a theme called Babylon and you can modify anything and even alter people's titles and comments, etc.
I have told you what I did, just remove my number bro. what you did was unnecessary because you thought I wanted to do you bad.
got no harm against u.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by illicit(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Irresponsible

Liar

Egoistic

Goat

Egghead

Nincompoop

Didinrin

Dopemu

wink

Hating u is lucrative

1 Like

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2020
illicit:
Irresponsible

Liar

Egoistic

Goat

Egghead

Nincompoop

Didinrin

Dopemu

wink

Nice try. Keep it up.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:
I have told you what I did, just remove my number bro. what you did was unnecessary because you thought I wanted to do you bad.
got no harm against u.

Have you seen the card?
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:

this is it
So you also need the card grin
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by majesticguy: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2020
I-Innovation

L-Legit

E-Energetic

G-Giver

E-Easygoing

N-Non-negative

D-Dauntless
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Lol you go wait tired
You want chop 1k card
cheesy

embarassed
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2020
majesticguy:
I-Innovation

L-Legit

E-Energetic

G-Giver

E-Easygoing

N-Non-negative

D-Dauntless

Guy why you no want make I collect this card nau
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by OYENIYIJK: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
who tell u? mods can even modify ur comment
tell him again grin
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Lol you go wait tired
You want chop 1k card
cheesy

No, him no go wait taya. Collinsuchendu, drop your number and name of network to get 1k card gift so that you no go wait taya. You still stand a chance to win another 1k if you win the competition.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Have you seen the card?
no please. kindly give it to another person that catches your Fancy. just remove my number ok

1 Like

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Lorayne(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2020
chai.... pple just dey get free 1k
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:
no please. kindly give it to another person that catches your Fancy. just remove my number ok

I have sent you 1k. Stop playing games.

1 Like

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Froshloaded: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Ilegendd abeg announce winner cheesy
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon calm down, ilengendd go remove your number
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

I have sent you 1k. Stop playing games.
dude you are older than this nonsense you are doing.. good day

just remove my number
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by classicshantel(f): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:

just remove my number

Did I send you 1k card or not? I hate fraud and lies.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Here is mine, ilegend: Idiotic lunatic egoist goat, ejected n destroyed. sad

Send me something, I tried wink
grin, this is the best that I have seen so far, it's so funnygrin...
But are you sure that ilengendd go send you the card cheesy...
Because you go wait till you tire grin
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2020
QuillanHardy:

grin, this is the best that I have seen so far, it's so funnygrin...
But are you sure that ilengendd go send you the card cheesy...
Because you go wait till you tire grin

The "you go wait till you taya" technique has expired. Lol.

1 Like

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by James4bright(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:

just remove my number

Guy, you are an asshole honestly.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

No, him no go wait taya. Collinsuchendu, drop your number and name of network to get 1k card gift so that you no go wait taya. You still stand a chance to win another 1k if you win the competition.

I can't believe you quote me sir. I'm forever grateful smiley

Here's it (MTN)
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Froshloaded: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

The wait till you taya technique has expired. Lol.

Lmao..
Please announce the winner, so we can meuvee
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:

just remove my number
Please remove his number so that we all will feel safe here undecided
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:
BlewLemon calm down, ilengendd go remove your number

He called people who wanted 1k card names and I told him to send his number to get 1k. He did and I sent it, but he refused to acknowledge he got it just to appear as if he is bigger than 1k card. All I want from him is honest and I'll remove it.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Blessedboy23(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2020
I-irresponsible L-legend E-educative G-G.O.A.T(greatest of all time) E-emptyness N-naughtyness D-deciever cheesy cheesy
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon, please comment that you got the 1k card — so that he will edit off your number...
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

He called people who wanted 1k card names and I told him to send his number to get 1k. He did and I sent it, but he refused to acknowledge he got it just to appear as if he is bigger than 1k card. All I want from him is honest and I'll remove it.

what names did I call them? post your proof. just be matured for once and remove my number.

claiming you sent me airtime when you didn't. remove my number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Most Sensitive Areas Of A Female's Body(pix) / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.