Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning (43846 Views)

Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) / Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned. / Onitsha River Port Concessioned To Universal Eligion Consortium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by NkanAkpanika: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is great news.. Good one baba Buhari
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by chinonsolife342: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
nice one from the south east #igboamaka
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by KingOdart(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

stop shifting the goal post, tell me 5 things yellobas manufactures in Lagos.... simple!!!

Do you know that UAC foods that manufacture Gala Igbo hawk in Lagos is being control by a Yoruba man?

Same as Rite and Bigi, they are being control by Yoruba

Yoruba are the best entrepreneurs in this country and we control 90% of Lagos Economy.

Yoruba manufactures and control thousands of things in this country, tell all your Igbo businessmen to move back to Onitsha and see if Lagos still won't stand tall.

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by TechyMm0: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

why are you calling me stupid? I thought yellobas are the most well behaved tribe in the world, that respects both their elders and younger ones?

I don't think your a yellowba person, u must be Igbo that doesn't respect their elders.... nke a atom bullshit mehn... lol.

back to business, tell me 5 things yellobas manufactures in Lagos, and tell me who patronize them and the markets they sell their products...

I called chestbeaters stupid are you a chestbeater?!
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
caprini1:
1.Agbo jedi 2.Omo Osun herbal mixtures 3.Ajase pokipoki 4.Okin soap 5.Aremu zobo drink.

I hope i have answered you.Nwokem?
hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by oneeast: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Anambra, the giant of the east. Good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by KingOdart(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Dem dey count meat. Kpomo dey raise hand. Even Ogbomosho cave and brown roof dwellers are claiming Lagos. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

Come to Onitsha Awka, Nnewi etc and see your tiger clawed face brothers Hawking man power and Agbo.

Go to that Ogbomosho and see your Nyamirin brothers Hawking puffpuff and fan yogo

Where your family live in the south east is probably a cave and that's why you won't stop projecting that on others, Osu

Not everyone is wretched like your Osu Alusi generation.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
KingOdart:

Do you know that UAC foods that manufacture Gala Igbo hawk in Lagos is being control by a Yoruba man?

Yoruba are the best entrepreneurs in this country and we control 90% of Lagos Economy.

Yoruba manufactures and control thousands of things in this country, tell all your Igbo businessmen to move back to Onitsha and see if Lagos still won't stand tall.
[/s]

So Bank Manager for Bank owns the Bank.

Those names you mentioned are employees of companies and not owners.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by selfdefence: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fantastic, this is really good
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Anambra1stS0n: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
KingOdart:

[/s]
See pain grin grin Lagos has been conquered by all, east, north and others, I thought you guys learnt bitter lesson on what FG did to LADOL and Samsung, even how FG denied your leaders access when they want to claim trade fair complex and others, you will continue crying from year to year here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Bkayyy: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
KingOdart:

See him mouth like UAC foods, una wan claim British company.
Mr man UAC is a subsidiary of Unilever (a British company) and the only Nigerian that is a key player in Unilever is the Obi of Onitsha, Nnaemka Alfred Achebe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unilever_Nigeria_Plc

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Bkayyy: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

So Bank Manager for Bank owns the Bank.
Those names you mentioned are employees of companies and not owners.
They want to claim British company

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Neddyogu(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God.... Great move

Onitsha port developed with Chinese money....

When it is time for China to collect Nigeria, na Onitsha dem go first collect oooo...

Chinese rupees made ontisha port ooo

The Chinese don't use rupees.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Anambra1stS0n: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Gradually Anambra is talking her rightful place, God some how use the person you hate to do miracle. Thanks PMB

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by zcee: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
At Least make traffic reduce for Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by omenka(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
People like Racoon and Farahaideed would be sorely pissed wherever they are. They have such dark hearts uplifting news such as this sends them into instant sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by SmartPolician: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Barbsamiin:
You no go see their face now, dem dey hide

come and see another development by our darling daddy.

Keep quiet

Read the comments before yours

Everyone like progress

You can beat a child and not expect him to cry.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by femolii: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Which port, nonsense.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Anambra1stS0n: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

See him muoth like UAC foods, una wan claim British company.
Mr man UAC is a subsidiary of Unilever (a British company) and the only Nigerian that is a key player in Unilever is the Obi of Onitsha, Nnaemka Alfred Achebe

He is ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Neddyogu(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

See him muoth like UAC foods, una wan claim British company.

Infact tell him that UAC is the descendant of the Royal Niger Company that colonized naija in the first place. UAC Yoruba company ke?

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by KingOdart(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

traders make peanuts? LMAO....

but your yelloba sisters always like to marry us coz of our money, lol...

eeeehm, maybe you should also Google how mush Alaba international, trade fair, ladipo and other major markets controlled by Igbos generate yearly....

You are really confused and delusional

How many Yoruba women are marrying Igbo men compare to how Igbo women are marrying Yoruba men?

The IGR being generate from those places in a year are not even enough to complete a single road project.

Why are states dominated by Igbo in South East not on Lagos's level, if it is just IGR from those places that is developing Lagos?

Typical Osu with delusion of grandeur
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by k2money(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
obyrich:
Hahaha. Check my posts, I am not an ass-licker for Buhari. However, he takes credit for this. Simple.
Na lie, Buhari built it. It was the time of Yar'Adua they got it close to completion and now not yet complete.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Racoon(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
omenka:
People like Racoon and Farahaideed would be sorely pissed wherever they are.They have such dark hearts uplifting news such as this sends them into instant sorrow.

Racoon:
A big applause to the Buhari government on this development.Perhaps this will enhance the economic growth of the SE region & drastically reduce the congestion of the Lagos ports.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by lereinter(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
ODJ124:
That's Nice... It will reduce lots of traffic at lag port

Buhari... Is Working...
Nobody will see this oooo

Thread seen...

How old are you
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
KingOdart:

Is he the founder of UAC?
can you also tell me the history of UAC if you don't mind, smiles....

is not only Igbos that hawk in Lagos, maybe you should go to CMS, Ajah under bridge, trade fair, idumota and oshodi etc and tell me how many Yelloba and Igbo hawkers you see there, lol..

don't bother if ur not staying in Lagos.

meanwhile, can you check the name of the cable wire they used in your home, Google it and tell us who manufactured it... lol..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by gemini35(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
You guy,s should stop applauding buhari regime, the economic sabotage on we biafran,s started after the biafran war,and mnk have been hammering this on radio Biafra,but we can't relent until Biafra is restored. issee, issee, issee.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by lereinter(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
9jatriot:
I have said it before and I will still say it again, all Buhari needs to do is to improve security... Even his haters that have the worst form of blindness can see the developmental strides he makes. Na just the security matter be the major challenge.

As for hunger, COVID is the main cause this year, see more and more of Americans going to food banks than ever in their history...

How a whole nation was depending on just one port to service the nation remains a mystery.

I cannot imagine what PMB would have done if crude was selling at USD120 since 2015. The funny thing is that you won't even hear that he is working on it... No ground breaking ceremony of a 3D image to kick start the project, you just hear that it is commissioned for use. Even the commissioning will be done by one minister or director.

Oga Buhari, just help us fix security... forget your haters.

You will be caught up with the insecurity before he fix it
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by KingOdart(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

Is he the founder of UAC?
can you also tell me the history of UAC if you don't mind, smiles....

is not only Igbos that hawk in Lagos, maybe you should go to CMS, Ajah under bridge, trade fair, idumota and oshodi etc and tell me how many Yelloba and Igbo hawkers you see there, lol..

don't bother if ur not staying in Lagos.

meanwhile, can you check the name of the cable wire they used in your home, Google it and tell us who manufactured it... lol..

The fact is a Yoruba man is the CEO and the one that control the company in Nigeria, same as Bigi and Rite foods

You can go and donate your tears to your umunna

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by lereinter(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
According to presidential aide, Tolu Ogunlesi: "The Plan is to move containers from Lagos & Onne Ports to Onitsha by barge. For now I believe what’s being done is testing

This is what satanic folks are celebrating

Your blood and generation will be use to give buhari sense
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Anambra1stS0n: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
KingOdart:

You are really confused and delusional

How many Yoruba women are marrying Igbo men compare to how Igbo women are marrying Yoruba men?

The IGR being generate from those places in a year are not even enough to complete a single road project.

Why are states dominated by Igbo in South East not on Lagos's level, if it is just IGR from those places that is developing Lagos?

Typical Osu with delusion of grandeur
Dumbo go and do more research on UAC, UAC is located Lagos, Onitsha and Jos

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by RPG2020(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
phayvoursky:
Even though I don't like this administration but I must give kudos to them in certain areas.

Wether 5% or not. This contributes to the growth of the Nation.

On this one Buhari has done well.

Na buhari do am?
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by FuckThaMod: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Realtalk20:

You are so naive your Brain is on sabbatical

Ph port has been sold to BUA group they own it now, it's operated as a private port that's the ownership Dangote took him to court to contest but there was a settlement.

Uyo port will soon be sold off to another Northerner same with this onitsha port
Don't other tribes have properties in yoruba lands? Will it being sold stop the usage of the ports for importation? Well, the land will always belong to biafra, fvck the so-called current owners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing / Joe Igbokwe: Ebelechukwu Obiano Deserved The Slap From Bianca Ojukwu / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.