Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning (43228 Views)

Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned. / Onitsha River Port Concession To Generate Over ₦50 Billion Revenue / Onitsha River Port Concessioned To Universal Eligion Consortium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by NGpatriot: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Niceman12:

I want to know what buhari has started and finished in northern Nigeria since his commencement in office in 2015.

NB: I'm not objecting to what you wrote above. I only want to see it. Because seriously I'm yet to see any completed project.

Shouldn't you first show us what 16 years of 3 PDP presidents started and completed?
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Drizzy5001(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
To hell with Lagos port,.....
God has done it grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Why not CARRY YOUR CONTRIBUTED G.D.P TO YOUR YEAST?
YEEBOS tested their political relevance in Lagos, during the last election.
What was the aftermath?? Babanla beatings and pummeling. Strangers go forever be strangers. That WILDERNESS SPIRIT that's in you Yeebos have to be exorcised. It has tormented the tribe, too much.
Forest people. Ndi developers.
A good child invests first at home not outside.

yellobas were scared during the last election coz of our population, lol..
they tried to intimidate us by running away with the ballot box, wetin happen las Las? we chase them and
beat the hell out of them, still took him to the hospital for treatment while enduring the pains... loler.

95% of Nigerians that resides in Lagos are strangers including yorubas and their lord tinubu..

if you call me a stranger I call you a stranger, shikina...

we need to exorcise yellobas fess to free then from the spirit of skull mining....

travel to Igbo land and see alot of our investments there, I should be the one telling you to go to your states and invest instead of claiming Lagos up and down.... hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Mike3660(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nmadi kanu made this possible.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Realtalk20:

You are so naive your Brain is on sabbatical

Ph port has been sold to BUA group they own it now, it's operated as a private port that's the ownership Dangote took him to court to contest but there was a settlement.

Uyo port will soon be sold off to another Northerner same with this onitsha port
You see counter-game against Biafuro?
All those ports dey una backyard o.
Yet, yeebos are the wealthiest noise.
Una eyes go clear soon.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oritsewhandey:
....... Which investments? Video casettetes or pirate movie production factories at Alaba? Yeebos are going back to the Yeast. Halleluyah ooooooo.
hunger will finish ur life if we leave o, hehehehehe.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Kojiek: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Onitsha port has been receiving containers for months now. It was just officially commissioned, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Ole.Is Ogun state a yeeebow state?

how old are you biko, can you point out where I said ogun state na Igbo state....?

I just want you to tell us how mush IGR yellobas generate in ogun state to be compared with non yellobas, finish..

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Hahahahahaha

The land of the rising sun is very close to actualization

BIAFRA ILOVEYOU
Same here. Lols

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nonyeuzonwanne: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
If this is real, pmb have win my heart and if possible I will support him for 3rd term and i move the motion for his 3rd term whether na him or jubril let him continue , this is a welcome development .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
gideonvalor98:

See this fool! We shall see now...it's something we're planning on a low that's why we're pushing seriously for restructuring. The one fashola did to you guys is fresh in your smelling skull. Wait for the BOMB!

it is easier said than done, let's wait and see, hehehehehe
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Kojiek: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

how old are you biko, can you point out where I said ogun state na Igbo state....?

I just want you to tell us how mush IGR yellobas generate in ogun state to be compared with non yellobas, finish..
Don't mind that 'fosa of a person. 'Onye ofe nmanu di ka ya'

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by k2money(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
guru90:
It gonna be as easy for all the importers because importers full Anambra State ............................................

Soonest No more Lagos Sea Port for all the importers that based in Anambra.....
You people gonna be using Onitsha Sea Port..............................

Obiano is working joor.................................
Which obiano?
Give it to BUBU
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Mejor79(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
A rail line should be connected from Lagos to the East through Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
It's a good one by the Buhari administration.

Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by pardy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
KingstonAyo37:
I don't like that man but we should congratulate Buhari for this one

Today's giveaway! Get a simple website with domain, hosting, SSL & SEO in 2 days all for 8k.

You can pay after delivery. Pls click my name to get in touch.

Why 8K ? You would have just charge 1K for web design since you have vowed never to progress at what you do . Same website Big Companies are charging 250K paying Thier Developer and still making profits you are hear Disgracing the web design Profession if you Like charge 1K. Someone has bought a car and is earning a Living with this your 8K Job. Better seatup or you leave web design alone so you don't spoil it for those who are earning a Living with it.
Nonsense and ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by 9gerian: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Commendable. Still watching though...
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Niceman12(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

Shouldn't you first show us what 16 years of 3 PDP presidents started and completed?

PDP did not finish anything. I just want to know what buhari does to the north that voted him. I am disappointed by the pace at which projects are ongoing in nothern nigeria. Renovation of Kano-kaduna expressway is really slow not even 10% done. The kaduna-kano railway is nothing to talk home about. And many more.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by omenka(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
FarahAideed:

This has already been bursted as Buhari media Propaganda...
I said it. Your life must be really miserable given that the only thing that seems to make you tick is sad news.

Smh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by komodapson(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Not yet Uhuru, this scam Govt can do anything for camera just to claim they are working in the SE.

For avoidance of doubt, this is not the first time, barges bring in containers to the mini port. Julius Berger used that water to transport all the materials they used in building their camp near River Niger as well as . materials for the bridge. So if Ministry of transportation is test running barge movement of containers, it should not be termed "pioneer"

Again, that River Port was built by GEJ but abandoned by Buhari until now, don't be surprised it will be left after this[b] camera propaganda
[/b]

I quite agree with you %100. LIES is 1 of the key requirement in being a member of APC. There own pass PDP own, I swear down

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu / Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.