Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning (43856 Views)

Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) / Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned. / Onitsha River Port Concessioned To Universal Eligion Consortium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Obamaofusa:

But all the IGRs made in the whole of Southeast and your purported biggest market grin in West Africa do not add up to the IGR of Ogun state only.Poor souls.

ok, can you tell us how mush IGR yellobas generate in ogun state and how mush IGR Igbos generate in ogun state and how mush IGR FOREIGNERS generate in ogun state and how mush IGR other Nigerians generate in ogun state....?

hope I'm not confusing you?
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Afamed: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Is the thread about Abacha and your future generations that he had stolen?
Make use of your dead brain. At worse, once in a yr
Allow him, the freedom of Wailing he deserves. When he's tired asking silly question. He will crawl back to his cave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Bobyro: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
KingOdart:

Your Father is daft

Look at this Osu miser talking rubbish

Go and say that to your wretched family at home
E pain abi. No work on your life. He fool
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by FuckThaMod: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
nextstep:

I find it funny that Biafrans don't want to depend on no man's land... but are asking Abuja to develop their ports. Usually independence means you do your own thing with your own strength, so I just found this comment ironic grin

(I'm from Asaba, BTW)
That's because we are still in a forced union and depending on lagos only is not just wrong but highly diabolical.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
9jatriot:
I have said it before and I will still say it again, all Buhari needs to do is to improve security... Even his haters that have the worst form of blindness can see the developmental strides he makes. Na just the security matter be the major challenge.

As for hunger, COVID is the main cause this year, see more and more of Americans going to food banks than ever in their history...

How a whole nation was depending on just one port to service the nation remains a mystery.

I cannot imagine what PMB would have done if crude was selling at USD120 since 2015. The funny thing is that you won't even hear that he is working on it... No ground breaking ceremony of a 3D image to kick start the project, you just hear that it is commissioned for use. Even the commissioning will be done by one minister or director.

Oga Buhari, just help us fix security... forget your haters.
Sensible comment from a sane man.
Forget haters.
Their own don enter salt & pepper, as spice grills for crocodile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
9jatriot:
I have said it before and I will still say it again, all Buhari needs to do is to improve security... Even his haters that have the worst form of blindness can see the developmental strides he makes. Na just the security matter be the major challenge.

As for hunger, COVID is the main cause this year, see more and more of Americans going to food banks than ever in their history...

How a whole nation was depending on just one port to service the nation remains a mystery.

I cannot imagine what PMB would have done if crude was selling at USD120 since 2015. The funny thing is that you won't even hear that he is working on it... No ground breaking ceremony of a 3D image to kick start the project, you just hear that it is commissioned for use. Even the commissioning will be done by one minister or director.

Sensible comment from a sane man.
Forget haters.
Their own don enter salt & pepper, as spice grills for crocodiles.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by NGpatriot: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
sleekman:
GEJ conceived and brought these ports to life. Buhari came in and abandoned them all these while. Thank God its now operational. Thanks to NOI & GEJ.

You mean GEJ has magical power to travel back in time time to conceive the same project that was initiated and conceived under Shagari in the 80's and passed through OBJ, Yaradua and useless GEJ.

Ignorant and lazy Nigerian youths, they just don't know anyhting

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Feelings79: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God.... Great move

Onitsha port developed with Chinese money....

When it is time for China to collect Nigeria, na Onitsha dem go first collect oooo...

Chinese rupees made ontisha port ooo
Chinese rupees.... chai, see limited brain

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Obamaofusa: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

ok, can you tell us how mush IGR yellobas generate in ogun state and how mush IGR Igbos generate in ogun state and how mush IGR FOREIGNERS generate in ogun state and how mush IGR other Nigerians generate in ogun state....?

hope I'm not confusing you?

Ole.Is Ogun state a yeeebow state?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Waterbear(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
It remains international airport in the east..
Congrats..

Check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
Finally

Ibos can go back home without blaming Tinubu for their issues in Lagos
Abi ooo
Awon F.L.A.T.I.N.O.E.S.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Is the thread about Abacha and your future generations that he had stolen?
Make use of your dead brain. At worse, once in a yr
You are just dodging the question upandan grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
CoalcityBoi:
Igbo amaka

God bless the land of the rising sun
AMEN! HALLELUJAH OOOOOO
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
CoalcityBoi:
Igbo amaka

AMEN! HALLELUAH OOOOOO
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
CoalcityBoi:
Igbo amaka

AMEN! HALLELUYAH OOOOOO
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by softsoul22(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Welcome development. Now the world is turning to technology, there's what is called new normal, Automating, Optimizing and Digitize Supply chain and Logistics platform, I'm still talking about Morpheus.Network a full service global automated supply chain platform with an integrated crypto currency payment system. Its automated system can generate, Optimizing, and even store all your compliance documents. It's a software built-in system that has many use cases. Morpheus is a tech start up company and its bringing its service down to Africa so stake holders, shipping companies, custom and Nigeria government can see and invest in this great company. Kindly check out my signature for more.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
saraki2019:
lagosians should go to hell with their port
Just go back home to YEAST.
Tenkiu

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
SegFault:
Yes o. GMB good one in this case biko, everything Lagos Lagos Lagos man don tire for that place self.
Tenkiu. Just go back home to the YEAST.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by 9jatriot(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
I wish he could start by removing those service chiefs. The bolded is what is really needed.
BreconHills:

Well spoken. But here is the thing.

I dont know if you have noticed but after a President concludes his first term not to talk of second term, violence increases? This is because political actors conduct slash and burn tactics to deal with their opponents. When a President changes the whole meal table changes and the fight for positioning is fierce. They don't even mind inviting Satan or Al Quaeda to fight their cause.

This is the problem. It needs an iron hand which Baba is not showing.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Niceman12(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God.... Great move

Onitsha port developed with Chinese money....

When it is time for China to collect Nigeria, na Onitsha dem go first collect oooo...

Chinese rupees made ontisha port ooo

rupee, I hope you are joking.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by NGpatriot: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
9jatriot:

Well said.

What's ridiculous and funny is when the haters say everything was better before PMB, but based on common sense and logic, shouldn't everything PMB is doing today by completing and commissioning projects all over the place be easily achievable under past administrations when according to the haters everything was better and rosy?

They are making any sense, they are even defeating their own argument with their pointless logic.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

if yorubas have the capacity to pay us for all our investments in Lagos with cash, then we will leave eko immediately...
Which investments?
Video casettetes or pirate movie production factories at Alaba?
Yeebos are going back to the Yeast.
Halleluyah ooooooo.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by DenreleDave(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Niceman12:

rupee, I hope you are joking.

grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
KingOdart:

Typical Nyamirin with brain full of Akpu

The same Fulani master your whole generation was ass licking during the last presidential election.

Is Atiku no longer a Fulani man?

Osu Alusi
Wow!
10-0
You win bro. You win. Don't hit them below their blokus like that again. Too hard.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Niceman12(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
9jatriot:

I want to know what buhari has started and finished in northern Nigeria since his commencement in office in 2015.

NB: I'm not objecting to what you wrote above. I only want to see it. Because seriously I'm yet to see any completed project.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Germi9:

but wait a minute,are u sure they are not decongesting lagos port by bringing containers in Lagos to Onitsha?

more like cleaning lagos and sending the dirts down town
Babanla downtown.
Frigging dirty downtown Onitsha.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by slowice(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Buhari has done well here... We should appreciate him.. Thank you so much sir
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

if yorubas are owing us nothing then I urge you to stop calling the Igbos out coz we owe yorubas nothing too...

you are ahead of GDP and development?
And who are those contributing on Lagos GDP and development? ndi yelloba okwia?
Why not CARRY YOUR CONTRIBUTED G.D.P TO YOUR YEAST?
YEEBOS tested their political relevance in Lagos, during the last election.
What was the aftermath?? Babanla beatings and pummeling. Strangers go forever be strangers. That WILDERNESS SPIRIT that's in you Yeebos have to be exorcised. It has tormented the tribe, too much.
Forest people. Ndi developers.
A good child invests first at home not outside.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by chipet67(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Politicians know what to do to make this country a better place, but they have refused to do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet / Kidnapped Army Captain, Abalaka Disarms Kidnapper, Rescues Self, Others In Kogi / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.