Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) (78542 Views)

Landlord Removes His Tenant's Door And Roof Over Unpaid Rent / Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by gratiaeo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is a case of someone not minding his business. If your tenant is disturbing you as a landlord give him/her quite notice everything is not fight
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by okpalaAnambra: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Uncle93:
RIP to the death , but next time the landlord should mind his fcking business.. the boy paid for his room/apartment and he his entitled to bringing his visitors anytime so far they are not causing any physical harm to anybody . Landlord trespassed.
He really trespassed.. What is his business with the tenant who paid for the house

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by alphaRego01(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tenant wey be warrior grin cheesy

Na em most landlords de avoid
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by AIlahuAkbar: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mikaeltomz:
how about purple
grin
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Joggers
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Unrated900(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

I won't be surprised if we both meet in hell fire

Original truth

Not who all calls God will see God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Omezif(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Death is inevitable, someone can die by anythings. Unfortunately no body knows the time.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by martineverest(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preshy01:
Death cases keeps coming out from Anambra these days

RIP
and rape too...really Weird state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by ibinaboonline: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
And the women have run back home.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Starzdavid247(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
things dey happen. Just kpetus landlord don enter 6feet.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
if you look the killer's face very well, you will see the devil itself staring at the camera.

that guy is possessed.

u killed by the sword.... ✌

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by BigBashiru: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
If it was a woman landlord and a woman tenant - will they also kill themselves??

The inferior gender is at it again. Say no to TOXIC MASCULINITY!!!
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by fergieboy: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
You turn person house to motel

Still get mind kill the person

World people
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by karnap(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
if na woman matter people should always mind their business, because not women so many destiny termited, na why dey say something most kill a man.
r.i.p
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Azyne:
Anambra again

Pray for Anambra.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by toprealman: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
And those fools "contaminating" the crime scene......are they all mad?
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by simfrost90210: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
toprealman:
And those fools "contaminating" the crime scene......are they all mad?
grin ask google nah., google is your friend
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Even the seller of such a knife needs to be arrested.

It serves no practical purpose except for how the tenant used it.

I'm not joking.

angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Jerkbaba: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
See as the guy lay on bed like say he dey meditate. cheesy
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by banio: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
A man that brings in different women is never responsible. The women are definitely prostitutes because he can't have numerous girlfriends due to the financial burden.

Landlords should learn to mind their business and allow tenants do some stuffs, at worst give him quit notice, guess the Landlord was wondering where the tenant was getting money and girls.

Oga landlord na prostitutes.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by PupsyDD(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
So Sad! RIP
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
cray91:
i look look, i still dey find the person wey dey bring too many women!

i wonder the girls wey dey follow this idiot come house sef, some girls are just tasteless!

imagine this one wey look like one monster dey bring many girls come house

spiittt
Bros leave oooooo e fit get better machine ooooo for girls to dey rush am like dat means say na pole d guy carry for under

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Coldie(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na so knife get power reach, just that Small knife kill that guy.

That means Spartacus lied to us.

Rip to the landlord, as for d tenant at least wiring won't stop in prison, so many criminals will rape foolishness from ur head
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Regie2bless: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Instead of fighting why not give him quit notice, may God grant the family fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Death is very painful, that is why i learn to mind my business..
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Now d raging sex hormones ll now rest now d worst part is dat none of d girls go even visit u for prison.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Busybody landlords must get whatever is coming for them, by hook or by crook!

That was a surgical strike from the back though...that tenant is either a butcher or a medical student
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Earnonline9: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jesus
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by BigBashiru: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
If it was a woman landlord and a woman tenant - will they also kill themselves??

The inferior gender is at it again. Say no to TOXIC MASCULINITY!!!

End male toxicity now!!! Feminists arise and stop men from causing bereavement and mourning in our society everyday - if it's not rape to death its this

Men must be made to account for this wanton violence like wild animals against themselves like untamed brute beasts
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

I won't be surprised if we both meet in hell fire

Will you keep quiet!

You know your lifestyle, you know the Evil you commit daily. So, you know your End is Hell.

You will be surprised you can't meet him in Hell. Live your life and leave him out of your destiny. There is no friendship or Union between darkness and light.

He is light and you are darkness.

grin
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Lukebryan2sure: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
I can never ever live in the same compound with house owners because they don't know how to mind their businesses!

I don't know what's their problem they never mind their business and would want to dictate how u live Ur life in their house .....
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by PastorFire: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
And i dey here, no one single woman has come to my house. I don't keep late hours. I don't drink or smoke. I go out early morning to work and come back at night to sleep. I pay my rent two months before due date despite the high amount. My babe sef dey another town.

And family members of landlord harassing me for nothing. Even issuing me quit notice.

They are really lucky I'm not a different person honestly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.