Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) (78553 Views)

Landlord Removes His Tenant's Door And Roof Over Unpaid Rent / Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by selemo: 4:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Sugarcoat221:
What is landlord business if I bring woman
It is a pity black people do not mind their business.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Alaga2222(m): 4:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Stabbing someone with a knife is one Thing I can never do... finally his eyes are wide open woman wey he dey bleep go Start to dey call am murderer...fear person wey no fear woman
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by chamboy(m): 4:45am On Oct 08, 2020
self Hating black man.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by aspiring44: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Goodman247:
Anger is not good, always control your anger

Anger is a momentary madness
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by mozona(m): 4:49am On Oct 08, 2020
the girls will start visiting him in jail now.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by galantjoe(m): 4:55am On Oct 08, 2020
My advice to my fellow landlords
If you rent your house to tenants, please don't dictate to them on how they live their personal life. Bringing ladies to a house he pays for, is it your business. The landlord's business is to collect house rent from his tenants. If his conduct of bleeping too many ladies is vexing because you re envying him. Kindly give him quit notice. Cite one one excuse as a reason for the notice.

My brothers in anambra state are in habits of doing that. I don't know if I can call it envy.

Live and let live.

Rest in peace
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by bigcee(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2020
daddytime:
Jeez

This na Mai Suya dagger oh.

Na so one Borno babe wey I been date that year. Na this kind dagger she hide under her mattress. The day wey I find out na so I gbaga
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 5:34am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

I won't be surprised if we both meet in hell fire
Don't mind the ode grin angry grin grin. He doesn't even know what he is preaching
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by hardon1(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2020
RonaldoVido:
RENT is the only agreement between a landlord and his tenant.

Don't try to tell/force people how to live their lives.

If you notice that the tenant associates with people who expose the compound to security risk, then you tactically ask him to vacate.

It is very lowering to fight with a tenant. They will easily offload all their frustrations on you. The verbal insults are already enough from frustrated tenants. The guy who stabbed him are in the category of people referred to as riff-raffs.

For the guy to keep that kind of knife sef reings a bell. That is not a normal kitches knife. More or less like all these aboki dagger.

Landlords should be careful who they rent their house to as well. Some landlord just rent their house to anyone who can pay, not considering whether the persons lifestyle will jeopardize other tenents, influence children negatively etc

There is one landlord in my area, his house is fairly cheap within the neighborhood and compound is nice, but I hear getting a house there is like looking for a job due to the level of interview with intending tenants. But las las, las las all his tenents are cool headed and responsible ppl.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Madibah(m): 5:47am On Oct 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

You know your lifestyle, you know the Evil you commit daily. So, you know your End is Hell.

You will be surprised you can't meet him in Hell. Live your life and leave him out of your destiny. There is no friendship or Union between darkness and light.

He is light and you are darkness.

grin

I just laugh when I see stupid things on NL
You call a man you barely know light
You call a man you barely know man of God

You need enlightenment
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Orpe7(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2020
ANAMBRA AGAIN

U SEF TENANT, U FOR DEY SHARE THE WOMEN WITH YOUR LANDLORD NA
RIP
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by itchie: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Not only is the landlord a lowlife cultist, he is a troublesome person. Why should he be the one to dictate the number of female friends his tenant can keep? The tenant was on his right but his actions has now landed him in trouble. Lesson learnt,You can be right over an issue but your reaction will make you the guilty party.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by AuroraB(f): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Don't mind him undecided

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Iceberg3: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2020
HsLBroker:
Avoid voilet
Stabbing of grammar. grin
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by toprealman: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2020
simfrost90210:

grin ask google nah., google is your friend
You people contributed in making Google hate his job.
Google when was I born, Google what does having s3x feel like, Google I was born on a leap year....will I still blow? Now this......kilode?
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Waper2(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Aproko landlord, what's your own with too many women, na you dey foot the bill for ram? Next time mind your business. Rip bro
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Iceberg3: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

You need enlightenment

Keep laffn,o pity your soul grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by cardoctor(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2020
This guy popular o. RIP
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by lascos912(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2020
igbo well done o
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by ayenale1(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2020
In as much as i condemn the act, There's more to it...its either the tenants don carry landlord sidechick join or his daughter but why can't some people mind their business even if he brought ladies to his room wetin consign the landlord.,.poking his nose in another man's affair.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Dante's inferno.....hell no sweat ooo..
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Iceberg3:

Stabbing of grammar. grin
thanks, typographical error, thought i wrote violent, but in your mind u know what i meant, once again, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by id4sho(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2020
daddytime:
Jeez

This na Mai Suya dagger oh.

Na so one Borno babe wey I been date that year. Na this kind dagger she hide under her mattress. The day wey I find out na so I gbaga
you dated shuwa babe I guess, had it been you cheated on her bodi 4 tell you.
The dominate their man 100%
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Olifiz:

Avoid indigo
thanks, typographical error, thought i wrote violent, but in your mind u know what i meant, once again, thanks
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Mikaeltomz:
how about purple
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

You need enlightenment

You've just shot yourself on the foot guy.

So you don't know your post sounds stupid ?

You too have already judged Righteousness89 by your statement. Why should you be surprised I judged you?

You said you won't be surprised when you meet him in hell. Who told you that you both live the same lifestyle?

Have you met him before mumu?

"By their fruits ye shall know them"

You seriously need enlightenment.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Iceberg3:

Keep laffn,o pity your soul grin

Don't mind the foool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2020
hardon1:

For the guy to keep that kind of knife sef reings a bell. That is not a normal kitches knife. More or less like all these aboki dagger.

Landlords should be careful who they rent their house to as well. Some landlord just rent their house to anyone who can pay, not considering whether the persons lifestyle will jeopardize other tenents, influence children negatively etc

There is one landlord in my area, his house is fairly cheap within the neighborhood and compound is nice, but I hear getting a house there is like looking for a job due to the level of interview with intending tenants. But las las, las las all his tenents are cool headed and responsible ppl.

One cool headed and responsible tenant is worth more than 4 useless tenants.

In a ratio of "good to bad" 'male' tenants, I have had 2 : 7

I will rather keep a house empty than have another bad one. God forbid.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by akpe1: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2020
GOD help us out from trouble.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by JB4life: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Very sad.
May God have mercy on us.

Rip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.