Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) (78547 Views)

Landlord Removes His Tenant's Door And Roof Over Unpaid Rent / Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Warlord2014(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Another example of David killing goliath...see the tiny thing.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Iceberg3: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2020
HsLBroker:
thanks, typographical error, thought i wrote violent, but in your mind u know what i meant, once again, thanks

You welcome,but it's all fun...
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Iceberg3:

You welcome,but it's all fun...
that is true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by rainerboy1010: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Blessograo:
The asshole went directly for his heart and lungs so sad and RIP the dead and may God console the family he left behind

I do mean it Chinese Dr. In Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.