Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) (78574 Views)

Landlord Removes His Tenant's Door And Roof Over Unpaid Rent / Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Madibah(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You've just shot yourself on the foot guy.

So you don't know your post sounds stupid ?

You too have already judged Righteousness89 by your statement. Why should you be surprised I judged you?

You said you won't be surprised when you meet him in hell. Who told you that you both live the same lifestyle?

Have you met him before mumu?

"By their fruits ye shall know them"

You seriously need enlightenment.

It's not a must we live these same lifestyle
Every hypocrite will join me in hell
We would both party in hell
Including you
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Madibah(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Dante's inferno.....hell no sweat ooo..

Hell go sweet pass heaven in case u don't know
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by enas24: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2020
That stabber must be a criminal. Look at the type of knife he used in stabbing his landlord. That is not a regular kitchen knife, that's a knife used by criminals to commit crime. He should be jailed for life cos it's premeditated.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by thorpido(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
modsfucker:

Going by the blood stain on the dagger, the cut must have entered deep to reach the lungs...
Sure enough,it would have pierced his lungs.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by hardon1(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2020
hardon1:

For the guy to keep that kind of knife sef rings a bell. That is not a normal kitches knife. More or less like all these aboki dagger.

Landlords should be careful who they rent their house to as well. Some landlord just rent their house to anyone who can pay, not considering whether the persons lifestyle will jeopardize other tenents, influence children negatively etc

There is one landlord in my area, his house is fairly cheap within the neighborhood and compound is nice, but I hear getting a house there is like looking for a job due to the level of interview with intending tenants. But las las, all his tenents are cool headed and responsible ppl.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nigra(f): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Na wah,some girls should try and have choice na. Even this ape sef dey carry plenty girls.hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by labi1977(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Backstabber

rip
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

I won't be surprised if we both meet in hell fire
I find the logic of you waiting to meet someone in hell fire highly disturbing....it's even worse than whatever comments righteousness89 must have made.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by babsbolad: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Even this haggard-looking guy flirts with ladies in numbers, women sha! R.I.P to the decease.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Testate(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

I won't be surprised if we both meet in hell fire
grin
Funny enough, he might even be the chairman in hell fire while you go to heaven.

RIP to the dead
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Madibah(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Testate:

grin
Funny enough, he might even be the chairman in hell fire while u go to heaven.

RIP to the dead

I don't wanna go to heaven
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Testate(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
babsbolad:
Even this haggard-looking guy flirts with ladies in numbers, women sha! R.I.P to the decease.
Some of these girls would lick your anus because of money
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Testate(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

I don't wanna go to heaven
Alright bro, whenever you get there regards to Fela, Tupac and co.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by akapasolu: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
I quite sympathize with the bereaved landlord, what a wicked world!

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Mentorme: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2020
How is this guy I am seeing on that picture getting those women or some women have lost value or should we expecte another handsome guy? angry
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2020
its generally a bad idea living in the same compound with your landlord, especially the popnosing ones.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
thorpido:
That stab wound on the lower part is at a delicate part of the body.....the heart and major blood vessels.
A dark future awaits him.

“The landlord could not believe his eyes when he saw Onyeamachi approach him with a knife. Before people could come to his rescue, the landlord was already on the floor with blood all over his body,” a neighbour said.
When one sees his violent death coming but can't do anything about it.
-from the nation newspaper
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Otamio: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
See what Bleep and TOTO caused. Leading people to grave untimely. God help us. RIP to the death.
EBMedia:
Photo
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by samilly(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Rip
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by ImaIma1(f): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Using bare hands to carry a murder weapon.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Massdamm(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
daddytime:
Jeez

This na Mai Suya dagger oh.

Na so one Borno babe wey I been date that year. Na this kind dagger she hide under her mattress. The day wey I find out na so I gbaga
God save u man
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by adecz: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Aboki, herdsmen knife used on
Igbo by Igbo... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

It's not a must we live these same lifestyle
Every hypocrite will join me in hell
We would both party in hell
Including you

grin

You are a clown
So, telling you about Bible facts is hypocrisy.

My guy, what the Righteousness89 guy is telling you and everyone like you is one of the reasons your hell journey is sure if you don't change.

No one claims to be holy. No one is perfect.
I am not perfect. Righteousness89 is not perfect. In fact every true and genuine Christian can't claim to be perfect. There is only one person who is perfect and its Jehovah.
We all walk towards perfection and no one can attain it till Christ comes. But giving your life to Christ comes with the grace to do away with sins. And that is not hypocrisy.

I am not a hell candidate so we cant meet there. And I know also that you might at last be a changed person and not be hell bound.

Anyways, have a blessed day.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Madibah(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

You are a clown
So, telling you about Bible facts is hypocrisy.

My guy, what the Righteousness89 guy is telling you and everyone like you is one of the reasons your hell journey is sure if you don't change.

No one claims to be holy. No one is perfect.
I am not perfect. Righteousness89 is not perfect. In fact every true and genuine Christian can't claim to be perfect. There is only one person who is perfect and its Jehovah.
We all walk towards perfection and no one can attain it till Christ comes. But giving your life to Christ comes with the grace to do away with sins. And that is not hypocrisy.

I am not a hell candidate so we cant meet there. And I know also that you might at last be a changed person and not be hell bound.

Anyways, have a blessed day.

I didn't say the Bible contains any sort of hypocrisy
Righteousness is the hypocrite here

I'm pleased going to hell
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

I didn't say the Bible contains any sort of hypocrisy
Righteousness is the hypocrite here

I'm pleased going to hell

Madibah on a more serious note. Dont take glory in going to hell.
Please change your ways. Give your life to Christ. Its so simple and straight forward.

We are all not perfect, but still there is a clear difference between a child of God and an unbeliever.
The Righteousness of Christ is what makes up for our imperfections as children of God.

That's the truth.

Accept Christ today.

Remain blessed.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Madibah(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Madibah on a more serious note. Dont take glory in going to hell.
Please change your ways. Give your life to Christ. Its so simple and straight forward.

We are all not perfect, but still there is a clear difference between a child of God and an unbeliever.
The Righteousness of Christ is what makes up for our imperfections as children of God.

That's the truth.

Accept Christ today.

Remain blessed.

Heaven is good and a nice place to be
But it will be boring

Going to hell will be lively
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Heaven is good and a nice place to be
But it will be boring

Going to hell will be lively

Stay blessed.

grin
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Alfredjones1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmmm If it's a Hausa man that did this it would have been another story full of criticism.

Rip to the deceased
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Olifiz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
HsLBroker:
thanks, typographical error, thought i wrote violent, but in your mind u know what i meant, once again, thanks

I know it’s typo error. Just catching cruuzzzeee jor. Hope u good stay safe
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kai!children of nowadays,see as d small boy just kill his senior,person wey give am roof over his head.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Olifiz:

I know it’s typo error. Just catching cruuzzzeee jor. Hope u good stay safe
yes thanks and you?, there is an educational site i want to introduce to you, if is not beneficial u, it will be to someone you know, review and revert www.edx.org

thanks for the chat

have a great night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.